Flannery Beef *Monopole Cru Offer* (what remains is open for all!)

A truly unique offer that has been 130 days in the making! We’ve gone off the beaten path here and sourced some “107 Ribs” back in September that would allow us to prolong our dry aging process beyond the usual 30-35day period. These 107 Ribs are fabricated at the slaughterhouse in such a way that the rib meat is 100% encapsulated by either bone or fat – giving us enough protective covering to let them age for a full 130 days.

This is the longest that we’ve ever aged product for, and truth be told, even we were blown away by the weight loss due to both moisture evaporation and trim; from a starting weight of 35lbs per rib, we will get between 6.5-7lbs of finished boneless ribeye steaks. The bulk of the loss comes from the trim; and while usually the trim from a 107 rib can be utilized in our ground beef, all trim from these need to be discarded, due to the extreme ‘funk’ picked up from the dry aging process. What’s leftover, though, is a ribeye steak with a completely unique, one of a kind, dry aged flavor. It will have a similar ‘nuttiness’ usually found in dry aged steaks, but will present with a smoother texture to the meat. Because of the low moisture content, these will cook a tad quicker than usual, so shave just a minute or so from your usual cook time. There will also be a strong ‘blue cheese’ like scent once you open the package; normally we’re not sticklers on leaving steaks out for an hour or so before cooking, but it’s a good idea with these to let them rest on the counter for at least 20-30min before cooking them up.

Due to the incredibly scarce amount of these, we’re limiting the amount available per person to 2 steaks. In regards to storage once you receive steaks, we usually advise that steaks are ok in the fridge for 5 days after you receive; with these extended aged steaks, we recommend that you freeze directly if you will not be using in 24 hours.

How To Order!
Link: https://bit.ly/3qV6TTY
This product is only available to the WineBerserkers forum, and you can only access the product from the link above. Since we do not have a coupon code available for these, purchasing them is as simple as loading up your cart and checking out. We’ll be monitoring the inventory throughout the day, and once we sell out, the product page will reflect that there is no inventory left in stock.

Inventory Update
That’s it, no mas. For now, at least. If anyone didn’t get a chance to snag any of these, shoot us a note. Since the bulk of what we ship is processed the day it goes out, I have to guestimate to some extent on what the quantity available is. Once we fill all orders that are already in the system, there’s a good chance we’ll have some remaining. So I can’t promise anything for sure, but let us know and we’ll start a waiting list :slight_smile:

4 Likes

THIS is why I pushed to launch Monopole Crü far before I was ready to, during the busiest time of my year, because this offer just SCREAMS ‘exclusive’, and, with the number of MC members we now have, this will sell out. I don’t think GCC members will even get to try it.

1 Like

picked up 2. thanks!

In for 2!

Same here along with other goodies :slight_smile:

I think there’s only 300 steaks TOTAL in this offer, folks…which is why I put it here

In for 2, wow!!!

In for 2 plus burgers and hangers. Thank you Bryan.

Just ordered, plus burgers, a hanger, and some mismatched ribeyes. It’ll be here Thursday, very excited! Thanks Todd

I took my two 12 oz steaks. The new website works great too!

Thank you Bryan!

In for 2 and some strips!

Thanks Todd and Brian!

In for ribeyes (super cool, although no clue how I should cook these bad boys so as not to screw them up), mismatched filet, different burgers, strips and I will add some more but the Code did not work do some reason - said not recognized.

Question- are these individually wrapped in order for ease of using/freezing? Will the ground meat come wrapped by X weight?

Thank you!

I ordered and forgot to use the code. What a rookie

Done! 2, 12 ozers … YEAH!!!

Got a couple and some hangers

Got the code to work. Order in. 130 day dry aged. WOW

Hey Ryan,

The code isn’t the most intuitive thing, sorry! There’s two section for codes to be entered on the cart page; one at the bottom of the page (for gift certificate codes), and one on the upper right hand side, in the “summary” box, for discount codes. The discount code section is where you want to drop this. It’s definitely an aspect of the site that we need to make a bit more user friendly.

In terms of wrapping - yep, everything is individually cryovaced. The burgers are all packed in 1lb (16oz) packages. So pretty much whatever you won’t use in the first few days, go ahead and throw in freezer. You won’t see any degradation in quality from freezing, benefit of dry aging :slight_smile:

-Katie

Thank you! I already put the order in. I will PM this account. Thank you

Order soon, as I’ll be moving this to the ‘regular’ Grand Cru Cru forum in about 20 minutes…and once it goes there, it’s GONE

I’m watching my weight. I ordered 2 of the 10 oz dry aged + assorted other steaks.

Discount code?? What discount code? I didn’t see anything.