5% off Entire GRW Inventory - With No Exceptions

GRW Wine Collection is new to WineBeserkers and excited to participate in Beserker Day 12!

As a special treat to the Beserker community, we are offering 5% off all online orders for the next 72 hours using code BESERK5 at checkout. 5% may seem marginal at first glance, but we work on marginal margins! If you peruse our inventory, you will find quickly that our prices are typically the lowest in the US, if not the global market. For over a decade we have been selling to trade clients that markup our wines 10-30%, so our goal is to both deliver value and to offer unmatched white glove service. We will gladly store your wine for you until you are ready to accept delivery or to ship out on the same day the order is placed (provided the order arrives before 2pm PST). In short, we are happy when you are happy!

Please bear in mind that we also donate $5 from every order over $250 to The United Sommelier Foundation. They in turn use this money to assist sommeliers all over the country who are in need during this time of duress for the restaurant industry. You can learn more about their organization on their website (listed above) or by reading this interview with Chris Blanchard.

Please peruse our website to see the items we have currently in stock and those that are incoming.

For any questions, don’t hesitate to PM/email me and I will be glad to assist.

Happy Beserker Day and we look forward to supplying you with your next great bottle!

Best,

Shoshana

Some great wines available here. Order Placed.

Thank you! We will be in touch shortly to get your wine out the door and over to you!

Strong endorsement of GRW and Shoshana! Order placed.

Order in.
Thanks for the extra time!

Just emailed you! We know there is BeserkerDay craziness and we wanted to make sure y’all had time to peruse at your somewhat leisure!

Perfect I’m going to check it out again now! Looked at the website a couple days ago!

Wish I hadn’t already maxed out my cards. 2001 Joseph Phelps Insignia for under 200 dollars!

I just bought it thanks for letting me know!