SER Winery BD12 Offers- 30% off- includes shipping

SER BD12 OFFERnewhere
This is my first Berserker day! Super excited to have this opportunity to offer some unique and distinctive varieties for you to taste. I’ve put together some sampler packs for you to try some of my favorites. You can learn about more about the vineyards and wines http://www.serwinery.com Use code: BD12 at checkout to receive a 30% discount. Shipping Included.

Currently able to ship to all states except:MT, NJ, AL, AR, CT, DE, KY, MS, RI, SD, UT

Ser Tres (3)
2017 Dry Riesling, Wirz Vineyard
2019 Vermentino, Cedar Lane Vineyard
2017 Cabernet Pfeffer, Wirz Vineyard 94 pts “Editor’s choice” Wine Enthusiast
retail $94 BD12 $65

Ser Seis (6)
2016 Sparkling Riesling, Wirz Vineyard 91 pts Wine Enthusiast
2017 Dry Riesling, Wirz Vineyard
2019 Vermentino, Cedar Lane Vineyard
2015 Cabernet Pfeffer, Wirz & Siletto Vineyard
2016 Cabernet Pfeffer, Wirz & Gimelli Vineyard
2017 Cabernet Pfeffer, Wirz Vineyard 94 pts Wine Enthusiast
retail $204 BD12 price $140

Ser Case (12)
2017 Dry Riesling x 2
2019 Vermentino x2
2015, 2016, 2017 Cabernet Pfeffer x2
2017 Pinot Noir, Tondre Grapefield
2018 Graciano, Bokisch Vineyard
retail $412, BD12 price $284
To order: CLICK HERE Use code: BD12 at checkout to receive a 30% discount. Shipping Included. SER
Focused on vineyard designate, varietal, small lot wines. Sourced primarily from old vine, dry farmed, Central Coast vineyards and produced with minimal additions. Ser: spanish to express identity or origin.
I originally started my wine career in Michigan as a vineyard manager and winemaker 23 years ago. I moved to Santa Cruz in 2001 working closely in all areas of production with Randall Grahm at Bonny Doon Vineyard for the past 20 years. I also spent a year managing a vineyard and making wine in New Zealand working for an amazing family at Churton Vineyard in Marlborough. I get a lot of my inspiration for my wines from these experiences. I love working with lesser known varieties and old vine vineyards.
Thanks for checking it out!
Any questions or issues, you can reach me: nicole@serwinery.com

These wines are fantastic bright and elegant. Will be glad to re-up. Disclaimer: I’m a wine club member at Ser and really enjoy all Nicoles wines. I Drank through a bunch of the Vermentino since thanksgiving. What a great wine. The sparkling riesling and Cab Pfeffer are also personal favorites.

1 Like

Would I be able to add a bottle of the Graciano to the 3 pack?

Hi, Yes, you can add a bottle of Graciano to the 3 pack. The site will automatically take 21% off- then use your code BD12 for the order to get the additional 9%.
Thank you!

I just tried BD12, and it did not stack on top of the existing 21% discount (total discount is 9%). Is it just me or is anyone else having that issue?

Thanks - order in!

1 Like

Order in - looking forward to trying these unique wines!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, Diana!

In for the 3 + Graciano - how can I resist a Cab Pfeffer and a Graciano in the same four-pack?

2 Likes

Hi Nicole, looking forward to trying your wines. Like another, I tried to apply the discount code and the system removed the 21% discount. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Order place for a Ser Tres (3), looking forward to your take on cab pfeffer!

1 Like

Ser Seis, yes please, order in!

1 Like

Seeing the same issue with discounts. Looks like the issue is only for people in California not being able to stack the 21% and 9%

1 Like

I got the extra 9% on three add-n bottles with the BD12 code. However, the “Ser Seis” is in my cart at $204 and not $140 and cannot seem to change. Any advice please?

I think the issue is with the way it’s stacking the discounts. It says 9% off selected products and only took it off the packages. The 21% was applied to the total after the 9% discount was taken off.

Since I’m a math nerd, it looks like the issue with the discounts is how the ecommerce system is calculating them. For example, I’m ordering the Ser Tres. Retail $94. first the extra BD 9% is getting applied, so $94 * .91 = $85.54. Then it’s applying the January 21% discount, $85.54 * .79 = $67.58 instead of $65, which is what the total is showing my cart. So the discounts are stacking, just not the way you’d want them to.

Nicole’s wines are fantastic!

1 Like

Nicole makes some seriously good wine, you all need to try it. Her Cabernet Pfeffer is not only my favorite ever of that variety, it’s one of my favorite wines ever! I gave the 2016 Cabernet Pfeffer 94pts on CellarTracker. Don’t sleep on this! I’d order myself if it wasn’t for the fact that Nicole in a weak moment said we could exchange wines, which is obviously a sucker’s deal for her! [wow.gif]

1 Like

I am getting no stack; just the 9% discount, which totals $85.54.

Looking forward to trying your wines, Nicole.

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I am trying to work on the discount. I will make sure everyone gets a proper refund if it is owed to you. Please place your order and I’ll be working on the discounts in the meantime…Thank you, Nicole