** Offer Closing Sunday! **. Morgan Ranch Wagyu Berserker Day 12 Deal!

Closing Sunday!
GRILL & CHILL with Morgan Ranch Wagyu

Thank you for welcoming Morgan Ranch to your community - We are beyond excited to be a part of Berserker Day 12!

Because we are new here, we’ve created a package to introduce ourselves. For your post BD12 grillin’ and chillin’ we’ll send to you a variety of our favorite Wagyu steaks. Two Ribeyes, two Striploins (or four of either one) two Sirloins (could be Bavette, Sirloin Filet or Tri-tip) a pound of Kabobs and a pound of Ground Beef.

Our Ribeyes are thick, juicy and full-flavored. The intense marbling gives the steak almost a buttery-soft taste as it melts in your mouth. The rich flavor of this prized Wagyu cut is best paired with any good, more full-flavored Malbec or a strong Cabernet Sauvignon wine.

Doris’s favorite of all the Morgan Ranch cuts is the Striploin. This juicy, sweet, and soft steak is the very definition of umami taste – subtle yet savory in the finest tradition of highest quality food. Our Striploin is a past winner of the Wall Street Journal Best Value Award in a blind taste test of Wagyu Beef. Noted for “rich, full flavor” that “literally melted in the mouth”.
bavette.jpg

Sirloins provide the rich, beefy flavor of Morgan Wagyu. They are a staple for every steak eater. Your package will include two sirloin filet, bavette or tri-tip steaks.

66407652065_5965150568364870421_n.jpg[/attachment]

Morgan Ranch Kabobs are big beefy steak cubes, ideal for skewering or use in hearty stews or casseroles.

And, our ground beef is juicy and flavorful. Wagyu ground beef is so soft in texture and tenderness that any backyard guests will certainly equate your barbecue with fine dining.

We think this is the ideal package to introduce yourself or your friends to Morgan Ranch Wagyu.

The Grill and Chill Starter Pack is valued at $200 but we are offering it for $175 including shipping. This package was made just for Berserkers and won’t be available for long!

To shop any of our other steaks, roasts or ground beef click here: Collections – Morgan Ranch Beef

Shipping Note:
Because Berserker Day is on a Wednesday this year, shipping will start on February 1. When you order from Morgan Ranch your Wagyu will be sent FedEx Second Day Delivery.

4 Likes

In for one!

Count me IN

Order in! Looking forward to it…

In. Will post results on IG at @AKGrill :wink:

Purchased!

[highfive.gif] Following you so I don’t miss it!

1 Like

In for one!

Order in. Yummy!

Order in.

in for TWO. very fair pricing.

Order placed! I like the idea of the sampler.

Server keeps crashing on me for this one

Order in! Great pricing.

Looking in to it…

Also in for one.

Can you clarify the weights of each of the components? What level of marbling should we expect?

Order in… exciting!

In for the grill and chill! Looking forward to it.

Why not…order in!