EXTENDED THRU SUNDAY:Trathen Hall Wines - BD12 Offer - 30% OFF & Flat Rate / Free Shipping

Trathen Hall Wines is excited to be participating for our first time in Berserker Day.

We are a small production Willamette Valley producer focusing on single vineyard Pinot Noir wines along with Chardonnay, Riesling and Sauvignon Blanc sourced from organically and biodynamically farmed vineyards throughout Oregon’s Willamette Valley.

We are a husband and wife winemaking team with over 40 years of combined experience in NZ, Australia, South Africa, New York and Oregon. Our affection for Pinot Noir took hold early on and we spent a number of years working for Pinot Noir producers in Central Otago (Gibbston Valley, Mt Difficulty, Peregrine and Valli) and in Oregon (Archery Summit, Beaux Freres, Rex Hill/A to Z, Scott Paul, Shea and Patricia Green Cellars). We ultimately settled in Oregon and in 2009 we launched Trathen Hall Wines.

Wine Style: We aim to produce, varietally expressive wines that exemplify time and place. We typically use up to 50% whole cluster in our Pinot Noir ferments, with gentle pigeage and slow cool native fermentations, albeit this will depend on vineyard, vintage and overall fruit condition. All of our wines, both red and white, are aged in neutral French oak barrels.

To learn more about us and the vineyards and wines go to:

Bella Ava sorting line.png
Since we are Berserker Newbies we have put together two 6-pack offers that show case our wines and a few diverse Willamette Valley AVA’s. All of the vineyards we work with employ either organic or biodynamic farming practices.

We are offering a 30% Discount and $25 flat rate shipping on 2 different 6 packs described below.
Order two 6 packs, get the 30% discount and the wine will SHIP FREE.

We also deliver FREE of charge to metro PDX Berserkers on any order.
Select “pick up and save” at check out.

Note:
Purchase Offer #3 and enter Code: “BD12” at checkout to receive Free Shipping.
Purchase Offer #1 or #2 select “BD12FLATRATE” to receive shipping deal.

OFFER #1: $155 + $25 flat rate shipping (Regularly $222 plus shipping)

2 btls x 2018 Trathen Hall Arlyn Vineyard Chardonnay, (Chehalem Mountains AVA)
2 btls x 2017 Trathen Hall Ana Vineyard Pinot Noir, (Dundee Hills AVA) 94 pts. VINOUS
2 btls x 2015 Trathen Hall La Chenaie Vineyard Pinot Noir, (Eola-Amity Hills AVA) 92 pts. VINOUS
www.trathenhallwines.com/shop-wines

OFFER #2: $160 + $25 flat Rate shipping (Regularly $228 plus shipping)

2 btls x 2019 Trathen Hall Willamette Valley Sauvignon Blanc 92 pts. W.E.
2 btls x 2017 Trathen Hall Momtazi Vineyard Pinot Noir, (McMinnville AVA) 93 pts. VINOUS
2 btls x 2015 Trathen Hall Antiquum Vineyard Pinot Noir, (Willamette Valley AVA)94 pts. W.E., 93pts VINOUS

OFFER #3: BD Price: $320.00 (FREE SHIPPING) (Regularly $450 plus shipping)

Offer#1 and Offer#2 combined (12 btls)
15 Le Chenaie.jpg

**Please be aware that orders will ship ground only when temperatures allow.
Any questions please send us a PM or email at info@trathenhallwines.com
And currently we are unable to ship to the following states: AL, AK, AR, DE, HI, KY, MS, RI, UT,

Here we go!

Order in for the Case. Looking forward to it!!

Awesome. Thank you Alex.

I’ve had and enjoyed the wines from Antiquum so i’m in for offer 2. The shipping code doesn’t seem to be working at this time, can you check on that?

Great people and stunning wines!

Glad you all are participating—hope all is well!

Cheers

Will

I can’t choose Missouri as a state to ship to.

Another exciting Oregon offer. Order placed!

Hey John,
Discount code BD12FLATRATE should now hopefully work for Offer 1 and 2. Sorry about that.
Cheers for the order.

Looking into the Missouri shipping issue. Thanks Brian.

Thanks for the order Rodrigo.

Awesome, order placed!

I tasted with Blair awhile back, and was blown away by the wines. Since then I have had the Chardonnay they make a couple of times, and it is very much in my personal wheelhouse.

I often say that old vines make better wines, but so do old winemakers. While Blair isn’t actually old, his experience really shows in the wines.

What I like most of all, is that there is very, very little compromise in the Trathan Hall wines. No reliance on fruit sweetness or shying away from structure at all. Early drinking will show you the quality, but also make it obvious that these wines are meant to be great wines and cellared as such.

1 Like

Good to know, Marcus. I’m in for a #3 case.

Hey Will,

Thanks for the props. Excited to be in the BD mix today.

Your wines are awesome…you’ll make the berserkers happy.

All the best mate!

In for offer #3!

Oh wow…thanks for the very kind words Marcus!
Hope you are well.

Thank you for your order John!

Thanks for your order Brian and your patience on the shipping hiccup…looks like we have ironed out all the wrinkles now.

Thanks JonF for placing your order. The '15 Antiquum Vineyard is in a sweet spot right now.
Opened a bottle three nights ago and its still quite fresh.