**EXTENDED**: Sandar & Hem Wines - BD12 Offer

Greetings Berserkers!

We continue to have Berserkers reaching out about purchasing these offers so we are happy to extend BD12 pricing through 2/1 but Red and White 4-Packs are sold out!

Thanks again everyone for making this a tremendous Berserker Day for us - we launched last spring during the pandemic and our first Berserker Day has really made a huge difference! A Big Thank You to all who have placed orders and supported us!

Sandar & Hem crafts transparently made wines from distinctive sites within the Santa Cruz Mountains AVA. Our winemaker Rob Bergstrom decided to launch Sandar & Hem to showcase the incredible expressions of vineyards in the Santa Cruz Mountains after working harvests at Rhys and Mount Eden. Our winemaking approach is to foster the grapes with a light hand to allow the sites to speak. You can learn more about the winery at our website: Sandar and Hem - About Us - Our Team
We also posted a newbie thread a few days ago here on Wine Berserkers: NEWBIE INTRO – Sandar & Hem Wines - BerserkerDay 12 Newbie Intros - WineBerserkers

For BD12 we have two 4-pack offerings, which includes a mixed Chardonnay pack and a mixed single vineyard Red and White pack. These sampler packs will give you a good idea of what our wines are all about and will introduce you to some of the amazing vineyards in the Santa Cruz Mountains that we are fortunate enough to work with.

We also have the last handful of cases of our 2019 Grenache rosé remaining that we are offering at a steal to make room for the 2020 rosé that will be released in a few weeks.

Ground shipping is Included for any additional bottles that you add to you orders with one of these offers.

Finally, Wine Club members get special offers and shipping for BD12.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

We Ship to: CA, CO, DC, FL, MA, NY, OR, TN, TX direct.
For additional states see below.

Sandar & Hem Red and White Sampler 4-pack – SOLD OUT
SOLD OUT (Regular: $196) Includes ground shipping
https://www.sandarandhem.com/add-cart/Reds-and-Whites-Sampler-4-pack
USE CODE: RW4PACK
One Each:
2018 Bruzzone Vineyard Chardonnay, Santa Cruz Mountains (92 pts Vinous Media, 94 pts Editor’s Choice, WE)
2018 Mindego Ridge Vineyard Chardonnay, Santa Cruz Mountains (93 pts Vinous Media, 94 pts Editor’s Choice, WE)
2018 Mindego Ridge Pinot Noir, Santa Cruz Mountains (93 pts Vinous Media)
2018 Bates Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon, Santa Cruz Mountains

Sandar & Hem Chardonnay Sampler 4-pack
SOLD OUT (Regular: $166) Includes ground shipping
https://www.sandarandhem.com/add-cart/Chardonnay-4-Pack
USE CODE: CHARD4PACK
One Each:
2019 Santa Cruz Mountains Chardonnay
2018 Bruzzone Vineyard Chardonnay, Santa Cruz Mountains (92 pts Vinous Media, 94 pts Editor’s Choice WE)
Two Each:
2018 Mindego Ridge Vineyard Chardonnay, Santa Cruz Mountains (93 pts Vinous Media, 94 pts Editor’s Choice WE)

2019 Grenache rosé 12 bottle cases – VERY LIMITED
SOLD OUT (Retail: $288) Includes ground shipping
https://www.sandarandhem.com/add-cart/Rose-case
USE CODE: ROSECASE
2019 Bates Ranch Grenache Rosé (90 pts Vinous Media, 92 pts WE)

Ground shipping is Included for any additional bottles that you add to you orders with one of these offers.

Wine Club Members - 20% Off on all wines plus free ground shipping for BD
Excludes 4-packs & case specials above. Please email robert@sandarandhem.com with your order.

We can also ship to: AZ, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, LA, MD, ME, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, OK, PA, SC, TN, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY

Please use the links below to order for shipments to these additional states - Same pricing applies:

Sandar & Hem Red and White Sampler 4-pack - SOLD OUT

USE CODE: RW4PACK

Sandar & Hem Chardonnay Sampler 4-pack

USE CODE: CHARD4PACK

2019 Grenache rosé 12 bottle cases

USE CODE: ROSECASE

Are you able to ship to NJ?

Hi Alex, unfortunately we cannot ship to New Jersey as we are neither licensed there or is our shipping partner Vinoshipper. The closest workaround I can think of is if you have a ship to address in New York that could work. Thanks for your interest in our wines!

Could you clarify - is the offer for an additional 20% off anything else we add on to our order, or is that only for existing wine club members?

Ron,
The 20% off with free shipping is for folks in our wine club. Thanks for your interest!

1 Like

Bummer - was thinking of adding a couple extras on to a 4-pack if they were 20% off.

Before Rob became half of Sandar & Hem, he and I shared many a bottle of wine in our former life. Knowing the kind of wines he loves and the people he’s trained with (Rhys and Mount Eden), I am 100% in on these wines. No affiliation, just certainty they are The Goods!

Going to introduce myself to Sandar & Hem with the Chard sampler. Thanks for the offer.

Thanks for the order Kurt!

Unfortunately can’t get the other states link to work for the RW pack- it brings me to the chard sampler. Does that mean you are out?

I would love to order but it looks like you do not ship the BD 4packs to WA State. Is that correct? Does that also apply to wine club shipments?

No shipping to either Illinois or Michigan?

Steve, Unfortunately no shipping to either state today. But we have both a new distributor and license pending in Illinois. I’ll PM you and you can get this offering when our licensing goes through.

1 Like

Red & White Sampler - BAGGED!

Excited for this - thanks for participating!! Nice website and order experience, as well, kudos to you and your team for that.

Jason, I’m thrilled to have a wine mentor drinking our wine! Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks for your order Jack! Glad you liked the website and had a good checkout experience.

I’d also add a couple bottles if that 20% discount was extended on top of the packs. Either way, though, order going in shortly!

I ordered a red and white 4-pack and added a couple of bottles.

-Al

Going to introduce myself to Sandar & Hem with the Chard sampler. Thanks for the offer as well.

1 Like