Shiba Wichern Cellars - BerserkerDay 12 Offers

Our first Berserker’s Day!

Since not too many of you know us, we are going to try and get your attention with a couple of fun offers and some great pricing. The first two offerings include some wines from our library that only come out for special events like this. So, quantities are limited. I will post here when we run out. As for pricing, well, I won’t tell if you don’t tell.

Offer #1 – Single Vineyard Pinot noir Mini-vertical > – 2015, 2016 and 2017 vintages from Lewman and Nuestro Sueño vineyards (both Eola-Amity Hills AVA).

Even though the vineyards are only about 5 miles from each other as the crow flies, the difference in how these two vineyards show is wild. Open all of them and “discuss” vintage and terroir with a non-believer.

• 6 pack with 1 of each wine. Retail $250. > BD12 Price $210
    1 x 2015 Lewman Single Vineyard Pinot noir. 13.5% ABV
    1 x 2016 Lewman Single Vineyard Pinot noir. 13.7% ABV
    1 x 2017 Lewman Single Vineyard Pinot noir. 13.6% ABV
    1 x 2015 Nuestro Sueño Vineyard Pinot noir. 13.8% ABV
    1 x 2016 Nuestro Sueño Vineyard Pinot noir. 13.5% ABV
    1 x 2017 Nuestro Sueño Vineyard Pinot noir. 13.3% ABV

Offer #2 – Willamette Cuvée Pinot noir Mini-vertical > – 2015, 2016 and 2017 vintages of our multi-vineyard blend.

• 6 pack with 2 of each wine. Retail $200. > BD12 Price $160
    2 x 2015 Willamette Cuvée Pinot noir. Lewman and Nuestro Sueño vineyards (Eola-Amity Hills AVA) and Havlin vineyard (Van Duzer Corridor AVA). 13.3% ABV
    2 x 2016 Willamette Cuvée Pinot noir. Lewman and Nuestro Sueño vineyards (Eola-Amity Hills AVA). 13.6% ABV
    2 x 2017 Willamette Cuvée Pinot noir. Lewman and Nuestro Sueño vineyards (Eola-Amity Hills AVA) and Havlin vineyard (Van Duzer Corridor AVA). 13.5% ABV

Offer #3 – Current Release Mix & Match > – Choose any combination of the following. 6 or 12 pack. This is a great way to get to know us, our grapes and our vineyards.

Pinot noirs

• 2017 Willamette Cuvée blend. 13.5% ABV. Retail $25. > BD12 Price $19
  • 2017 Lewman single vineyard bottling. 13.6% ABV. Retail $35. > BD12 Price $24
  • 2017 Nuestro Sueño single vineyard bottling. 13.3% ABV. Retail $35. > BD12 Price $24
  • 2017 Havlin single vineyard bottling. 13.6% ABV. Retail $35. > BD12 Price $24

Open up all four and taste them backwards. Start with the singles and finish up with the blend. Much more geeky fun to be had this way.

White Wines

• 2018 Willamette Blanc. 11.7% ABV. Retail $19. > BD12 Price $14
  • 2018 Havlin Auxerrois. 11.4% ABV. Retail $25. > BD12 Price $19

The Willamette Blanc is a blend of three grape varietals: Auxerrois (83%), Pinot gris (9%) and Pinot noir (8%). Low alcohol and high acidity. The Havlin Auxerrois is the more serious older brother of the Willamette Blanc. An ever so short soak on the skins provides a little more structure, but the alcohol is still low and the acid is plenty punchy.

This final offer was requested in our newbie intro thread. Online ordering of mix and matches can be tricky with our extremely simple web interface. I ask that you make sure your total bottle count is a multiple of 6. However, our webstore has no way of checking that you have. So, please remember to double check your bottle count!

I almost forgot to mention – Free shipping! (to the lower 48…)
In order to offer free shipping, we are setting the minimum order to 6 bottles.
How to order (4 options):

1. Use our “fancy” web interface. It is decidedly not fancy, but it is secure. CLICK HERE! or
  2. Reply here with what you would like to order. I will send you a private message to confirm or
  3. Email me at chris[at]shibawicherncellars[dot]com or
  4. Send me a private message.
    4.5. OK, ok, ok! So you really really want to try our wine, but blew all your budget already? Well, we can probably do a three pack at these prices, but we’ll need to add a $15 flat fee for shipping. There’s a flat fee shipping item on the webstore.

Shipping:

We ship UPS Ground. Due to the risk of extreme low temps during transit and the associated potential damage will be shipping all orders in the spring. We cannot ship to AL, DE, KY or MS. For AR, OK or RI, talk to me first!

Bonus Information:

Techy geek stuff (pH, coperage, clones, etc.) about the current release wines can be found on our website. Click Here!.

Who are we? Akiko Shiba is a Japanese woman who did her wine making degree at Uni Geseinheim in Germany’s Rheingau. She is everything that you would imagine a German educated Japanese person would be – near fanatical about attention to detail, not taking short cuts and doing everything herself by hand. I am her one person cult-following. More info about us in our Newbie Intro thread. Click Here!.

Chris,
Thx for the email exchange. And apologies for ordering out of turn. Got too excited! :wink:

Question. If we don’t get multiples of 6 or 12 btls. Can we still get this pricing and just pay for shipping?
What does shipping cost look like to WA state?

Thx

Well damn, this looks good!

Excited about this one! Read your newbie intro – order coming in the morning! :slight_smile:

We canceled that order. So I hope we can claim “No harm. No Foul.”

I updated the offer to include a flat fee for shipping 3 packs. It feels a little “unbalanced” because the flat fee shipping is more expensive than one of our wine offerings… [scratch.gif]

Excited to try these. Order in.

In for Offer #1

I’m in for Offer 1 and Offer 2. Please PM with info needed. Thanks

In for Offer #1, very excited

Order of offer #1 in, really excited to try these!

Looking forward to trying your wines. Just ordered a mixed 6.

Ordered a mixed 6 of the whites. Thank you for the great offer.

Ordered a mix of 6 bottles. Looking forward to trying your wines.

Order is in, has it shipped yet? Okay, okay - but I am very excited to try your wines.

In for a custom six-pack. Can’t wait to try these!

Order in! Thanks for being here.

In for a mix of 6. Looking forward to try these out!

Chris - Placed order for a mix of reds and whites. Thank you, Gary Schulte

Extremely strong offer. Looking forward to trying a mixed six.

In for a mixed pinot 6er. Excited to try these…