Slim Sadie's Beef Jerky - 25% OFF

1/28 UPDATE: We are sold out! Thank you! We are working hard to replenish our stock and will be able to ship again in 3 weeks. Thank you!

Hi Berserkers!

Looking for a healthy but delicious snack that will pair well with your wine? With three generations of experience using the highest quality of premium beef top round, we’re sure you will love our jerky.

Use Promo Code Berserker25 for 25% off! Visit www.SlimSadies.com

Zero sugar, a great source of protein, and a locals favorite!

As a veteran owned small business, boy mom, and wife, I have been perfecting this jerky recipe over the last 25 years. It all started with my mother Sadie who taught me everything I know about making jerky.

Todd French bought from me and since then I’ve shipped him several more orders. It’s actually the reason I’m on here in the first place!

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions at www.slimsadies.com/contact
Heidi Negranti

Can’t wait to try this.

1 Like

Might want to get in early on this offer.

could be the first jerky offer required to sell as futures. [highfive.gif]

1 Like

Gonna need a bigger cow

1 Like

Don’t push them to break the rules!

I know a few already have!

Father Frenchie is always watching!

Order placed–looks great!!! Can’t wait to try. Thank you

In for 4 packs of jerky!

ordered - love smoked meats…

Good sized order in, lucky there are not different offerings or this would have gotten expensive real fast… or are there other options hiding…?

Thank you for your service!

Order in…can’t wait!

Hey Heidi, grabbed 3 packages and look forward to trying this. Hope to see you in Paso once this all settles down.
Thanks for your service and best wishes for a busy day.

In for 4 packs, happy to support a veteran!

My son is a jerky junkie, so in on this one.

I ordered a few packs to try…yesterday (on accident [oops.gif] ).

in for 4 packs!

Order in. Wish I had some to snack on while reading through the other BD offers.

Three different beef orders today

order in!

Do you only take Paypal? I don’t use it. No credit cards?

1 Like