Calluna Vineyards BD12 (25% off + Free Shipping) - Chalk Hill, Sonoma County

Calluna Vineyards is back for #BD12 with four (4!) offers for Berserker Day 2021:

1 - 2019 Calluna Estate Blanc 6-Pack ($126 - Save 25%)
2 - Calluna Estate Red Vertical 6-Pack ($337.50 - Save 25%)
3 - Calluna Cuvee Vertical 6-Pack ($148.50 - Save 25%)
4 - Calluna Cuvee MAGNUM Vertical 3-Pack ($168.75 - Save 25%)

*** Use promo code “BD12” upon checkout to Save 25% & Free Ground Shipping on our 4 x BD12 Offers.

All deals include FREE SHIPPING!
FedEx, UPS & GSO (CA) all offered as shipping methods upon checkout. We ship to all states except for UT and MS. KY, OK, and SD require special handling and UPS only on those 3 special states.

[thankyou.gif]

Calluna Deal #1 // 6-Bottles of Calluna Estate Blanc 2019

“This year, David Jeffrey’s white wine is composed of a blend of seventy-four percent sauvignon blanc and twenty-six percent sémillon, with everything barrel-fermented and the wine coming in at a svelte 12.9 percent octane. The bouquet is bright and classy, wafting from the glass in a mix of grapefruit, lemon, fresh-cut grass, a touch of beeswax, a nice base of soil and just a whisper of vanillin oak. On the palate the wine is bright, full and complex, with a lovely core, excellent focus and balance, zesty acids and a long, classy finish. This is a lovely example.”
90 Points - John Gilman’s View from the Cellar

$126 + applicable sales tax (regularly $168)
Save 25% PLUS FREE GROUND SHIPPING

Click to Purchase here:
https://www.callunavineyards.com/wines/detail/?item=calluna-estate-blanc-6pack

Calluna Deal # 2 // 6-Bottle Vertical of Calluna Estate
2 Bottles Each of 2014, 2015, and 2016 Calluna Estate, Chalk Hill AVA, Sonoma County

As the flagship of the winery, the Calluna Estate is inspired by the defining wines of Bordeaux’s Left Bank featuring primarily Cabernet Sauvignon. Merlot and lesser amounts of Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot and Malbec round out the blend. This wine is a selection of Calluna’s best lots from our estate vineyards. Each of the 12 blocks are fermented separately and then evaluated with blending trials after their first 5 months in barrel.

2 bottles x 2014 Estate – 95WE, 17.5JR, 93+JD, 93+JG, 92WS
2 bottles x 2015 Estate - 96JG, 92JD, 93WE
2 bottles x 2016 Estate - 95JG, 94JD

$337.50 + applicable sales tax (regularly $450)

Click to Purchase here:
https://www.callunavineyards.com/wines/detail/?item=calluna-estate-6pack

Calluna Deal #3 // 6-Bottle Calluna Vineyards Cuvee Pack
2 Bottles Each of 2015, 2016 and 2017 Calluna Vineyards Cuvée, Chalk Hill AVA, Sonoma County

The Calluna Vineyards Cuvée (CVC) is meant to be an expression of our Chalk Hill appellation where great sunlight and a cool climate produces intense fruit in a wine with balancing acidity, round tannins and moderate alcohol levels. The blend expresses the power of Cabernet Sauvignon, elegance of Merlot and Cabernet Franc, and a bit of showiness from Malbec and Petit Verdot.

2 bottles x 2015 CVC – 93+JG, 91WA, 90WE
2 bottles x 2016 CVC - 92JG, 91 WS
2 bottles x 2017 CVC - 92JG

$148.50 + applicable sales tax (regularly $198)

Click to Purchase here:
https://www.callunavineyards.com/wines/detail/?item=calluna-cvc-6pack

Calluna Deal #4 // 3-MAGNUM Calluna Vineyards Cuvee Vertical
1 Magnum (1500ml) Bottle Each of 2014, 2015 and 2016 Calluna Vineyards Cuvée, Chalk Hill AVA, Sonoma County
The Calluna Vineyards Cuvée (CVC) is meant to be an expression of our Chalk Hill appellation where great sunlight and a cool climate produces intense fruit in a wine with balancing acidity, round tannins and moderate alcohol levels. The blend expresses the power of Cabernet Sauvignon, elegance of Merlot and Cabernet Franc, and a bit of showiness from Malbec and Petit Verdot.

1 MAGNUM bottle x 2014 CVC – 92WA, 17JR, 92JG
1 MAGNUM bottle x 2015 CVC – 93+JG, 91WA, 90WE
1 MAGNUM bottle x 2016 CVC - 92JG, 91 WS

$168.75 + applicable sales tax (regularly $225)

Click to Purchase here:
https://www.callunavineyards.com/wines/detail/?item=calluna-cvc-magnum-3pack

About Calluna:
Calluna Vineyards took root in Sonoma County in 2005 with 12-acres in the Chalk Hill appellation planted to the traditional Bordeaux grape varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot and Malbec. From its advantageous hillsides overlooking the Russian River Valley, Chalk Hill is known for its mild climate and soils of clay underlain with fractured shale and sandstone. Five more acres were added in 2014, including Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon for Calluna Estate Blanc.

David A. Jeffrey, winemaker and founder
After 20 years of studying and collecting the wines of Bordeaux and California, David moved to California and enrolled in Fresno State’s Enology program in 2001. Determined to make his dream a reality, David spent 3 ½ years studying winemaking and grape growing as he completed his degree and worked at Chateau Quinault in Bordeaux, France.

NEW ** Calluna Vineyards YouTube Channel - Click to View Episode 1 Now Live

In for the Estate Blanc. Have always wanted to try this one.

Thanks so much, Stanley!! Appreciate the support! Off to a great start

Thank you, Peter! Enjoy the vino

1 Like

I’m in for the red estate! I left a question re: shipping given that there’s this winter thing going on in Boston.

For sure, Mike! Thank you so much. We will be in touch about shipping. We have an east coast warehouse in NY where your order will ship from, so it’s only a 1-day transit and we can look for a window where it’s safe to ship. February, March, April. Whatever you need! Enjoy the vino

[cheers.gif]

1 Like

Love these wines. Made in an old world style that sets these apart from the majority of regionally produced Bordeaux wines. Strongly encourage you to try these, especially with the discount. Cheers.

champagne.gif

Thank you, John! Thank you, Nick! Thank you, Gary!

When I go to my cart it shows $450 for the 6 pack. Do I need a code or something?

Now I see where I need BD 12. Thanks.

Now I see where I need BD 12. Thanks. Order in.

1 Like

Thank you, Jacob! Thank you, Russell!

Order in!

#1 Estate Blanc!

Jim,

Can you compare & contrast your estate bottlings vs. the cuvee?

Thanks!

Hi Dave,
I see your question asking about the Calluna Estate vs Calluna Vineyards Cuvee (CVC). Our CVC is a Bordeaux blend from our property leading with Merlot (it is all estate fruit, too, as are all the wines). The Calluna Estate is our flagship wine - a Cabernet Sauvignon driven blend which is a selection of the best fruit on our property. It gets a little more new oak than the CVC - 40% vs 20%. The CVC tends to be more drinkable early because of the higher percentage of Merlot, and to some extent, the Malbec. The '14 and '15 Calluna Estates drink very well now - the '16 is epic but can use some time. All the wines should develop well over many years (you can see critics comments on that on the website).

Thanks and let me know if I can provide any more information,
David Jeffrey
Winemaker

Responding directly now:
Hi Dave,
I see your question asking about the Calluna Estate vs Calluna Vineyards Cuvee (CVC). Our CVC is a Bordeaux blend from our property leading with Merlot (it is all estate fruit, too, as are all the wines). The Calluna Estate is our flagship wine - a Cabernet Sauvignon driven blend which is a selection of the best fruit on our property. It gets a little more new oak than the CVC - 40% vs 20%. The CVC tends to be more drinkable early because of the higher percentage of Merlot, and to some extent, the Malbec. The '14 and '15 Calluna Estates drink very well now - the '16 is epic but can use some time. All the wines should develop well over many years (you can see critics comments on that on the website).

Thanks and let me know if I can provide any more information,
David Jeffrey
Winemaker

Thank you!!

Absolutely in for a sixer of the estate blanc, our favorite white wine for summer! Thank you!

in for six of the Cuvee. I’ve drank nearly a case of this over the last year or so, and it’s a great QPR.

First timer…Estate Blanc ordered. Really looking forward to trying this!

BTW, is this ready to drink or could it use some time in the cellar? Thanks!