Grassl Glass / April 6th Update - DELIVERY TOMORROW

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time. #BD12
Forum rules
Forum rules
Not 'Rules', necessarily, but here's how BerserkerDay goes:

I'll be launching offers in groups of 8-10, in increments of 30 minutes. Sponsors will stay pegged at the top of the forum all day, each new group of offers will come in at the top with them for their launch grouping, cycling into the 'normal' thread after their launch time has passed, with a new launch group posted atop the thread thereafter. Discussion is encouraged, as posting replies moves the thread up to the top of the grouping, whether that is during launch time group or the 'regular' forum.

Keep checking in every 30 minutes for new offers being posted, and keep scrolling down to see everything that has been launched throughout the timeframe in which you've been on the forum, which hopefully is ALL DAY
KyleC

Re: Grassl Glass

#151 Post by KyleC »

Kevin Kitagawa wrote: January 27th, 2021, 9:06 am Do you have max dimensions for what can fit in the Voyage? Just wondering if other glassware (say a Zalto Burg) fits since it is slightly wider than the Cru and 1855...
+1 for those of us who already have other glasses, would be good to know what fits as I'm highly interested in the Voyage
C h e n

Dennis_L

#152 Post by Dennis_L »

picked up a set of the versatile for whenver we will be allowed to have guests again.
D3nn!s L ! u

Chris Freemott
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#153 Post by Chris Freemott »

***WINE BERSERKER DAY 2021 UPDATE... FREE GRASSL GLASS CARAFE***

All WB Day orders have to opportunity to add a little some extra to their purchase for FREE...Please read the follow-up email that is going out to all WB Day orders and PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE :)
Thank you for the support today. The growth WB Day has undergone the past decade is amazing. Hat tip to Todd, and Brig and the others behind the scenes pulling this off. But, what’s great is how this community has done three things exceptionally well; help launch brands (like this one), help bring the consumer into contact with producers of wine, food, glasswares, and other wine-related services, and grow the WB community into the largest wine board in the world.

To that end, here is a way for you to grow your glassware collection and bring your friends and family into the fold. Forward this to as many as you wish and give these clear instructions:

-Follow this link, https://cjfselections.com/collections/w ... rkers-2021
-Use this code XXXX (provide friends and family with your 4-digit CJF Selections WB 2021 order number and see image below for coupon entry)

If you do this, they will be getting a great deal on wine glasses and you, as the person forwarding the invitation, will receive from me a Grassl Microfiber Polishing Cloth when they make any order or a Grassl Elemental Carafe should your referral network buy a 6-pack or more of Vigneron glasses.

Should you be so lucky that you have multiple people who follow your instructions and you do not want multiple carafes, I’ll reach out to you and give you some substitution options. But this is a way to bring more people into the WB fold and help fill your bar with an item of ours you may not have purchased.

Contact me directly if you have any additional questions.

Cheers,

Chris
chris@cjfselections.com
CJF Selections[/img]

J0seph S c h e n c k
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#154 Post by J0seph S c h e n c k »

Hi Chris. i would like to take advantage and need some more crus + 1855 but stuck in a meeting for another hour.

Chris Freemott
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#155 Post by Chris Freemott »

J0seph S c h e n c k wrote: January 27th, 2021, 6:01 pm Hi Chris. i would like to take advantage and need some more crus + 1855 but stuck in a meeting for another hour.
Joseph, no rush! WB day will still be live on cjfselections.com. If you run into any trouble please reach out to me directly at chris@cjfselections.com.

R. Frankel
BerserkerDay Council
BerserkerDay Council

#156 Post by R. Frankel »

R. Frankel wrote: January 27th, 2021, 3:11 pm
Chris Freemott wrote: January 27th, 2021, 2:47 pm Rich -PM me your email. I'll send you some photos. they're stable and durable, and mouth-blown. They are in my kitchen cabinet as the house 'short' glass for water, juice, wine, booze, etc. Washed daily in the dishwasher...Solid glass.
No need this is about all I needed to hear.

How do you compare these to the Versatiles? I'm deciding between the two. How sturdy are the Versatiles compared to the Vigneron series glasses?
Easy solution. I bought both.
Rich Frankel

Chris Freemott
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#157 Post by Chris Freemott »

For those asking about the Voyage glass capacity: To other brands? I do not know. We designed it around our brand.

What I can do is give you the dimensions

The Voyage line can handle 2 or 4 of our largest glass at the same time, which is the 1855. The 1855 is 230MM tall and 110MM in diameter. Add 2MM to both of those dimensions and you have the capacity.

I think the Gabriel Glass will fit. Zalto's heights vary enough across the line that I don't want to speak to their specs. The Grassl lines are designed to be the same height across their respective lines: The Vigneron is a 23CM product, including the decanter and the Elemental line is a 21.4CM product line but for the stemless/water glass which is obviously shorter.

-Chris

Chris Freemott
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#158 Post by Chris Freemott »

Hi Chris. i would like to take advantage and need some more crus + 1855 but stuck in a meeting for another hour.
I'm pretty sure I know a guy who can keep the window open a few more hours, or...maybe...a day or two...Fret not folks.

James Guthri3
GCC Member
GCC Member

#159 Post by James Guthri3 »

In for 4 1855s. Thanks, Chris!

Kingston E

#160 Post by Kingston E »

My SO and I have been waiting for this one! In for 4 x Cru, 4 x 1855, and 1 each of the Water, Champagne, and Versatile! The 6 packs will work well when we have guests over to celebrate the end of the COVID restrictions!

Thanks for the great deal, Chris! First BD purchase! (just missed out last year)
Kingston Eck

Chris Freemott
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#161 Post by Chris Freemott »

Welcome home Kingston...Happy to help. Nice way to jump in.

brigcampbell
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#162 Post by brigcampbell »

Kingston E wrote: January 27th, 2021, 7:01 pm My SO and I have been waiting for this one! In for 4 x Cru, 4 x 1855, and 1 each of the Water, Champagne, and Versatile! The 6 packs will work well when we have guests over to celebrate the end of the COVID restrictions!

Thanks for the great deal, Chris! First BD purchase! (just missed out last year)
Big first post!

Kingston E

#163 Post by Kingston E »

I've been lurking for about a year, might as do it right the first time, eh? champagne.gif
Kingston Eck

Chris Freemott
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#164 Post by Chris Freemott »

As this two-day sprint winds down I'd like to thank all of you for the continued public and private support and encouragement. Many of those on this board are creators of businesses. Mine wouldn't be here without all of you. Peddling glass isn't full time, but, it's getting there.

It is amazing that with the support of this board we've been able to take the Grassl brand from a passing thought, to an idea, to a concept, to a sketch, to a product, and now to what is obviously now a burgeoning success in 30 months. Alexander is quite appreciative to all of you for supporting his creation and giving me and my team an opportunity to be a part of this endeavor and represent the brand in the USA.

We've gone from truly nothing in 2018 to over $100,000.00 in sales here the past two days. The future is bright. The enthusiasm is humbling. And I hope to raise a glass, this glass, with as many of you as I possibly can as the years go on.

Thank you ever so much to Todd and Brig and the moderators for this community. What a wonderful thing for those of us who love food, wine, and travel to be part of. It is simply, awesome.

-Chris

Brian G r a f s t r o m
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#165 Post by Brian G r a f s t r o m »

Thank *you,* Chris (and Alexander) for the amazing glassware! While the board may be partially to thank for helping with takeoff, the mountain of repeat orders proves you've met, and exceeded, consumer expectations at every juncture along the way. If the Grassl line wasn't up to snuff, first-time buyers would become one-time buyers; I'm not seeing very much of that going on here. Here's to you, and the entire Grassl team, wishing you all the best and tons of continued success! [cheers.gif]
“All these characters spend their time explaining themselves, and happily recognizing that they hold the same opinions … how important they consider it to think the same things all together.” --- A.R.

CT: grafstrb

Nola Palomar
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#166 Post by Nola Palomar »

Brian G r a f s t r o m wrote: January 27th, 2021, 8:28 pm Thank *you,* Chris (and Alexander) for the amazing glassware! While the board may be partially to thank for helping with takeoff, the mountain of repeat orders proves you've met, and exceeded, consumer expectations at every juncture along the way. If the Grassl line wasn't up to snuff, first-time buyers would become one-time buyers; I'm not seeing very much of that going on here. Here's to you, and the entire Grassl team, wishing you all the best and tons of continued success! [cheers.gif]

and...
This is a true Berserker member start up success story. I am so happy for you Chris and co.
Nola
ITB

Veleta
Bodega Dominio Buenavista
D.O.P. Granada, Spain

Juan Manuel Palomar MD - 1948-2018 Husband, Father, Surgeon, Mentor, Winery owner & Winemaker, my everything...RIP
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

M Nichols

#167 Post by M Nichols »

Like a "few others" here, I have too many glasses.

And yet, after a lot of reading on Grassl, some soul searching, a few pre-BD emails with Chris, and a newly-hatched plan to gift away some existing glassware, I'm taking the plunge.

The original plan: 6 x Liberte. Sensible. The right place to start. Enough for a small gathering, or maybe a little insurance. Ah, the appeal of a truly universal glass.

And yet, decanters ... universal as well, no? I have three decanters, but this ... it looks like if I rub it just so I might get a wish granted. Perhaps this one indulgence. Yes, just this one.

The current state: here's where I'm at in my cart ... as we approach midnight PST. (I'm dry January so there's no alcohol involved in this purchase.)

- 6x Liberte (for champagne / universal)
- 4x 1855 (for special / older reds)
- 2x Cru (for special white and red burgundies and non-Burg pinots -- will cross-reference with Liberte) (to start)
- 1x Decanter
- 1x bouchon
- 1x polishing cloth (pure mimetic desire ... I saw a lot of people posting about the XL)
- 6x champagne glasses (a gift for a friend)
- 1x two-glass case ... since if I'm going to drop $600+ on glassware I might as well get something to travel with a pair
M . N i c h o l s

D@ve D y r 0 f f
GCC Member
GCC Member

#168 Post by D@ve D y r 0 f f »

I totally missed the part about being able to use Grand Reserve points on this BD offer, until I just saw Matthew mention it in the GR thread. I love my Grassls and was planning on using some of my GR sign-up bonus on more. Thrilled to be able to do so at the BD price, assuming it’s not too late. Off to put an order together!

Edited to add - Done! And, not to be dense, but all I need to do for this is fill out the linked "survey," correct? I don't also go to the CJF page and place an order, right?

brigcampbell
<dfn>Moderator</dfn>

#169 Post by brigcampbell »

Chris Freemott wrote: January 27th, 2021, 8:16 pm
Thank you ever so much to Todd and Brig and the moderators for this community. What a wonderful thing for those of us who love food, wine, and travel to be part of. It is simply, awesome.

-Chris
We are but your humble servants.

I still remember three years ago standing in front of my BBQ cooking lamb chops while talking with you on the cell about whether you should do this project and how would it be received by the winebersersker community and would you get the support.

Guess you made the correct decision. Well done my friend, well done.

Chris Roberson

#170 Post by Chris Roberson »

I ordered some things yesterday but never got a confirmation email? Is there a way to confirm my order?

Marcus Goodfellow
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#171 Post by Marcus Goodfellow »

Chris Freemott wrote: January 27th, 2021, 8:16 pm As this two-day sprint winds down I'd like to thank all of you for the continued public and private support and encouragement. Many of those on this board are creators of businesses. Mine wouldn't be here without all of you. Peddling glass isn't full time, but, it's getting there.

It is amazing that with the support of this board we've been able to take the Grassl brand from a passing thought, to an idea, to a concept, to a sketch, to a product, and now to what is obviously now a burgeoning success in 30 months. Alexander is quite appreciative to all of you for supporting his creation and giving me and my team an opportunity to be a part of this endeavor and represent the brand in the USA.

We've gone from truly nothing in 2018 to over $100,000.00 in sales here the past two days. The future is bright. The enthusiasm is humbling. And I hope to raise a glass, this glass, with as many of you as I possibly can as the years go on.

-Chris
Very well deserved. You guys do a great job and the glasses are fantastic.
Goodfellow Family Cellars
Winemaker & Owner

Pat Martin

#172 Post by Pat Martin »

Chris Roberson wrote: January 28th, 2021, 8:45 am I ordered some things yesterday but never got a confirmation email? Is there a way to confirm my order?
Chris, not sure if this helps for you, but I put in an order on my cell phone that didn’t work as well (was charged to my cc, then refunded, and never got an email). So I tried the order again later on a computer and it worked, including an email confirmation.
P@ tr!ck M 8rt!n

Chris Freemott
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#173 Post by Chris Freemott »

Chris - email sent
Pat - thanks...we will review that today. Certainly a problem if i can repeat it. Thank you for the head's up.

Robert Titelman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#174 Post by Robert Titelman »

Chris
I read your response on the response to the versatile glass, as having more glass. Wondering on sizing though. Are these the same as the original tasting glasses?
Thanks
Bob

M Nichols

#175 Post by M Nichols »

@Robert the CJF website has detailed dimensions on Grassl glassware.

Per the site, the specs on this glass are:
Height: 210mm
Width: 90mm
Mouth Opening: 60mm
Base: 90mm
Crystal: Non-Lead
Type of Manufacturing: Mouth-Blown

This is slightly shorter than the 230mm height of the other glasses. All info can be found on: https://cjfselections.com/collections/grassl-glass

Chris, of course, can weigh in here.
M . N i c h o l s

Robert Titelman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#176 Post by Robert Titelman »

Thanks Michael.
I guess I should have clarified. Chris, I have a set of tasting glasses I got a year or 2 ago. Wondering if versatile glasses are same as tasting glasses I already have, just renamed.
Thanks
Bob

Ben Herd
GCC Member
GCC Member

#177 Post by Ben Herd »

I am not super familiar with these glasses but I bought 4 Cru for burgundy/ oregon pinot, Barolo/Barbaresco, and Beaujolais. I started thinking I should buy some others but not sure whether I should get 1855 or Liberte for syrah & other rhone varietals, and the various italian varietals I drink (mainly sangio) along with various whites. Would Liberte work fine for these varietals in general?

Ben Herd
GCC Member
GCC Member

#178 Post by Ben Herd »

Couldn't decide what to do so I ordered 4 -Liberte and 2 - 1855. Now with the 4 cru I already ordered I will have 10 glasses coming which means my wife may just kill me when they arrive.🥴 Please pray for me....

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#179 Post by Todd F r e n c h »

brigcampbell wrote: January 28th, 2021, 7:54 am
Chris Freemott wrote: January 27th, 2021, 8:16 pm

-Chris
We are but your humble servants.

I still remember three years ago standing in front of my BBQ cooking lamb chops while talking with you on the cell about whether you should do this project and how would it be received by the winebersersker community and would you get the support.
and I STILL don't know the details of that story...
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Rodrigo B
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#180 Post by Rodrigo B »

Ben Herd wrote: January 28th, 2021, 9:44 pm Couldn't decide what to do so I ordered 4 -Liberte and 2 - 1855. Now with the 4 cru I already ordered I will have 10 glasses coming which means my wife may just kill me when they arrive.🥴 Please pray for me....
The glasses are pretty great. Sneak them in and hopefully she’ll be loving how light and great they feel. After I started using my Liberte pretty much all other glasses felt sub-par
B r @ g @

D Zurcher
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#181 Post by D Zurcher »

After years of using Riedel stems and thinking how thin and light they were-we started using Grassl Cru's and 1855's soon after Chris released them. We were surprised how much lighter and thinner the Grassl's are, certainly not in a delicate or flimsy way-they are solid performers. I keep 2 Riedel's in the cabinet for water/other now and whenever I pull them out they feel like thick lead weighs...LOL.
DanZ

stewart lancaster

#182 Post by stewart lancaster »

Have been on call the last couple of nights so finally getting around to some purchases. Last year I bought 2 Gabriel gold glasses which I love. Will buy 2 1855"s for rhones/zins. thanks for keeping this available Chris!

S. Bayless
GCC Member
GCC Member

#183 Post by S. Bayless »

Super happy this got extended - I was finally able to pick up two 1855s. Really excited to try - thank you!
S 0 p h ! A

Luca Giupponi
GCC Member
GCC Member

#184 Post by Luca Giupponi »

D@ve D y r 0 f f wrote: January 28th, 2021, 5:06 am I totally missed the part about being able to use Grand Reserve points on this BD offer, until I just saw Matthew mention it in the GR thread. I love my Grassls and was planning on using some of my GR sign-up bonus on more. Thrilled to be able to do so at the BD price, assuming it’s not too late. Off to put an order together!

Edited to add - Done! And, not to be dense, but all I need to do for this is fill out the linked "survey," correct? I don't also go to the CJF page and place an order, right?
Bumping this question as I don’t think it has been addressed. My understanding is that you cannot use points to get glasses at the BD price, correct?

D@ve D y r 0 f f
GCC Member
GCC Member

#185 Post by D@ve D y r 0 f f »

Luca,

I interpreted the link and the "survey" to indicate that we could get 6 stems for 37,500 points or 12 for the full 75,000 point sign up bonus. After confirmation that we'd spent the qualifying amount, of course. I don't know if this "matches" the BD cash price but it's discounted from the standard price in points from the Grand Reserve online "store." I filled out the survey indicating I wanted the 6-stem deal, so I'm hoping that's all I need to do and once my sign-up bonus is finalized (I've already met the spending minimum - funny how that worked).

Chris Freemott
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#186 Post by Chris Freemott »

Luca/Dave,

Don’t over think this

Spend $3000.00. Get 75,000.00 points.

Normally a single Liberté is 6,700 points on his conversions in the catalog.

We are making it easy.

Half your points = 6 pack
All of your points = 12 pack

Sure, value them at today’s price of $35. Or Tomorrow’s of $55. I’m ambivalent.

The survey was, as Dave surmised, a way for us to get an idea of what the use case may end up being for many of you. No obligation. Just a Survey.

That help clarify ?

Luca Giupponi
GCC Member
GCC Member

#187 Post by Luca Giupponi »

Chris,

It does. Thanks!

LeeMunhyeong

Re: Grassl Glass *2/2/21 Shipping Data, bottom of 1st post*

#188 Post by LeeMunhyeong »

I ordered on January 29th, but I did not receive the delivery e-mail. Maybe i have to wait 4 weeks... I'm very excited about my first decanter. [dance-clap.gif]

D@ve D y r 0 f f
GCC Member
GCC Member

#189 Post by D@ve D y r 0 f f »

Chris Freemott wrote: January 31st, 2021, 1:16 pm The survey was, as Dave surmised, a way for us to get an idea of what the use case may end up being for many of you. No obligation. Just a Survey.

That help clarify ?
This is what I’m still confused about. I want to use half my sign-up bonus to get six stems. I filled out the form to indicate which six I want. I have spent enough to qualify for my sign-up bonus. If the form was just a survey/no obligation, does that mean I need to do something additional to place a firm order for my stems on this deal? If so, what do I need to do? Or do I just wait until the boat arrives and then my stems will show up at my door?

Jeff Bloom
GCC Member
GCC Member

#190 Post by Jeff Bloom »

I'm confused as well. I didn't pay enough attention on BD and didn't fill out the form. Can I still get the six pack?

bradkaplan
GCC Member
GCC Member

#191 Post by bradkaplan »

FYI Jeff and Dave, be sure to follow the Grand Reserve thread at viewtopic.php?f=87&t=176577&start=100 for more on this.

Jeff_M.
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#192 Post by Jeff_M. »

Got my shipment late yesterday, opened today and impressed with the size of the decanter and carafe. I need to wash them and pour some wine in them. They are both small and very light weight.
Jeff M 0 l l

2020 WOTY Candidates
2007 Yangarra Estate High Sands Grenache
1986 Spottswoode Cabernet
2012 Hartford Court Arrendell Vineyard Pinot Noir

2021 WOTY Candidates
2010 O'Shaughnessy Mt. Veeder

Max S.
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Grassl Glass *2/22/21 Shipping Data, bottom of 1st post*

#193 Post by Max S. »

Looks like the container might be stuck for a little longer - hopefully not too long!
"And just to be clear, this is a post criticizing people who criticize people who criticize for a living . . ." - J Bloom

5 w 0 m l 3 y

Jeff Vaughan
GCC Member
GCC Member

#194 Post by Jeff Vaughan »

I have got to commend Chris and these guys for excellent service. I messed up my shipping address due to my computer auto filling some of my home and some of my work address. The shipping company sent the box back to them when they couldn't deliver it. These guys were super helpful and accommodating despite my screw up. My Versatile box is here and I am very happy with them. Sturdier than their others, but I would not call them heavy or thick.
CT: outplaying
@vaughanjeff

Chris Freemott
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#195 Post by Chris Freemott »

ARRRRGHH..
Yeah, so, that one time, when your stuff gets put into a 40' container vs. its own 20' like you requested because the co-loader is a sack of shit AND your container buddy doesn't do his documents right and US Customs says "Thanks...we're going to seal this one and wait until this is fixed."

That's us. We have no visibility into this right now folks. My logistics firm is doing what they can to find out the status. But, this stuff (11 pallets, 4,500 stems) isn't moving from NYC right now. I have 5,000 stems right behind it and hopefully not going to be hindered.

I ask you to remain patient with us. I am happy to offer immediate refunds to people if you want them. Additionally, once the cargo lands, and we've filled and shipped, we are going to reopen the discount for 2 weeks as you get to use the glasses. The minute we know more we will post updates.

Sigh. I am sorry. I just don't have any updates beyond this right now. (March 2, 2021, 6 pM CST).

Max S.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#196 Post by Max S. »

That kind of update is better than no communication by a long shot. Thanks Chris.
"And just to be clear, this is a post criticizing people who criticize people who criticize for a living . . ." - J Bloom

5 w 0 m l 3 y

M.Sysak
GCC Member
GCC Member

#197 Post by M.Sysak »

NYC, I know somebody who knows somebody
M i k e

Pat P
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#198 Post by Pat P »

Thanks for the update Chris and the very generous offer. I had a feeling once I got them I'd want more, so great news!!
P 1 5 @ N 0

Ken Strauss
GCC Member
GCC Member

#199 Post by Ken Strauss »

Chris Freemott wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 3:47 pm ARRRRGHH..
Yeah, so, that one time, when your stuff gets put into a 40' container vs. its own 20' like you requested because the co-loader is a sack of shit AND your container buddy doesn't do his documents right and US Customs says "Thanks...we're going to seal this one and wait until this is fixed."

That's us. We have no visibility into this right now folks. My logistics firm is doing what they can to find out the status. But, this stuff (11 pallets, 4,500 stems) isn't moving from NYC right now. I have 5,000 stems right behind it and hopefully not going to be hindered.

I ask you to remain patient with us. I am happy to offer immediate refunds to people if you want them. Additionally, once the cargo lands, and we've filled and shipped, we are going to reopen the discount for 2 weeks as you get to use the glasses. The minute we know more we will post updates.

Sigh. I am sorry. I just don't have any updates beyond this right now. (March 2, 2021, 6 pM CST).
Chris,
Thanks
I have my order through the Grand Reserve card.
I received the free glasses immediately. I await the bd12.
I appreciate you keeping us up to date.
Ken
"Explaining is not supporting."

"Independence is a state of mind"

Chris Freemott
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#200 Post by Chris Freemott »

HEY!!

Customs Release attained!!!

Glasses should begin heading my way shortly and we anticipate to be packing glasses beginning on the 12th and hopefully shipping Monday / Tuesday. If that changes, updates will be emailed and posted here

Chris

Return to “BerserkerDay 12 (Jan 27, 2021) "The Black Friday of Wine Commerce" - Forbes”