*** EXTENDED *** JAMONES SIN FRONTERAS Gourmet Online Store BD12 Offers

Spain on your table

Jamones Sin Fronteras is a US East Coast based company. We mainly offer the best in class imported Spanish food for retail, restaurants, caterings and other retailers. We specially provide the best Spanish Iberico ham in the market at the best price.

We’re excited about our first BerserkerDay, so we’re tying to provide the best offers for you.

Please Contact me for questions and orders:
Victor Nebril
Jamones Sin Fronteras
victor.nebril@jamonessinfronteras.com
(781)302-6085

SHIPPING.

• Offers #1-3 FLAT RATE SHIPPING: $14.99 (FedEx Ground Shipping)

• Offer #4 FREE GROUND SHIPPING!!

PAYMENTS.

• VENMO

• Apple Cash

• Zelle

• Credit Card will require make the order through our website Jamones Sin Fronteras Prices will be updated on Berserkers Day

Offer #1: BerserkerDay Ibericos Sampler. Contains,

• 2 x Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Ham packages by Fermin (2oz ea) More Info…

• 2 x Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Loin by Fermin (2oz ea) More Info…

• 1 x Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Chorizo (1Lb apprx) More Info…

• 1 x Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Salchichon (1Lb apprx) More Info…

Price: $164.99

Offer #2: BerserkerDay Ibericos Sausages. 10 units case.
It could be a mixed case or one product case with the following products:

Price: $99.99

Offer #3: BerserkerDay Whole Shoulders:

• Black Seal. Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Shoulder by Fermin (10-12Lb Apprx) Price: $311.99 More Info…

• Black Seal. Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Shoulder UN1CO by Montaraz (10-11Lb Apprx) Price: $311.99 More Info…

• Green Seal. 100% Iberico Shoulder Free Range by Fermin (10-12Lb Apprx) Price: 224.99 More Info…

• Green Seal. 50% Iberico Shoulder Free Range by Montaraz (10-12Lb Apprx) Price: 219.99 More Info…

• White Seal. 50% Iberico Shoulder by Fermin (10-12Lb Apprx) Price: 209.99 More Info…

Offer #4: BerserkerDay Whole Hams:

• Black Seal. Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Ham UN1CO by Montaraz (14.5-15.5Lb Apprx) Price: $699.99 (FREE SHIPPING)More Info…

• Black Seal. Acorn-Fed 100% Iberico Ham by Fermin (16-17.5Lb Apprx) Price: $849.99 (FREE SHIPPING) More Info…

• Green Seal. 100% Iberico Ham by Montaraz (15-16Lb Apprx) Price: $459.99 (FREE SHIPPING)More Info…

• Green Seal. 100% Iberico Ham by FERMIN (16-17.5Lb Apprx) Price: $519.99 (FREE SHIPPING)More Info…

LEARN MORE ABOUT IBERICO SEALS COLORS

What the colors mean?
As the current regulations in force, Ibérico hams marketed in Spain have to be accompanied by one of these four quality seals based on their color category:

Black Seal: Acorn Fed 100% Ibérico Ham. A seal certifying that the mother and father of the pig in question are 100% Ibérico registered in the Stud Book; and that the animal, in its fattening stage, fed on acorns and other natural resources of the pasture.

Red Seal: Acorn Fed Ibérico Ham, comes from animals of 75% of Ibérico race or animals of 50% Iberico race and that in its fattening stage were fed with acorns and other natural resources of the pasture.

Green Seal: Field Cebo Ham, can come from 100% Iberian or 75% or 50% Iberian breed fed in its fattening stage with cereal and legumes feed and with field herbs.

White Seal: Ibérico Cebo Ham, can come from 100% Ibérico or 75% or 50% Ibérico breed, fed on farms based on cereals and legumes.

Looking at the links I don’t see any option for pre-slicing/vacuum packs. Will that be available tomorrow and, if so, at what cost?

What is the difference between the Black Seal Acorn Fed by Fermin and UNICO by Montaraz?

The offer #1 is the one including vacuum packs.

If you want to have a whole leg with slicing service, that’s an additional cost $80 for shoulders and $135 for Hams.

Anything else you want from the website is not on sale and they already reflect sale prices .

1 Like

Basically is the curation process, Fermin is more artisan than Montaraz. This process makes Fermin less cured than Montaraz, however Montaraz hams have more intense flavors and darker color. Both are fantastic products, it is just a matter of how you like the ham, more cured or less cured.

Both are 100% Iberico, both have montanera and fed with organic cereals and legumes. Both are TOP HIGH QUALITY products.

and if I’d like to order a sliced shoulder where would I specify that on the order form?

Thanks again.

There’s an specific service for slicing service. You can find that out clicking on the following link and adding it as any other product. Take into account the product prices do not reflect the BD12 prices yet.

https://www.jamonessinfronteras.com/product/slicing-service

This looks awesome. Would you mind suggesting or offering the ability to add a holder and carving? I looked at the drop down but there are no options (or suggest what would be best) - first time buyer.

Also if you do the slicing, how much meat is actually sliced (typical yield from half and full).

Thank you for your time.

Yeah, holders are sold out as of now. Christmas time was crazy this year. A new pallet of holders are coming on February 10th.

Gracias. I look forward to trying some Jamon. Loved the local jamon when we visited Madrid several years ago.

1 Like

Thank you. How much meat is rendered after slicing? Thank you!

It depends. In shoulder expect from 35% to 45%. In hams it is higher, 50% to 60%.

So for instance, a shoulder usually is around 10-11Lb. You’d get in packages around 3.5Lb of ham and chunks. Hams are around 15-16lb, so you’d get in packages 7.5Lb (chunks included). Fermin hams are bigger than Montaraz, so you can expect a little more ham.

Nola is selling a ham rack and slicing knife if you check out the bottom of her Veleta Gourmets offer.

I’m still enjoying my Montaraz from the holidays and I highly recommend it. I’ve been buying whole jamons for over six years, and Montaraz is one of my favorites. No one beats Jamones Sin Fronteras’ price!

1 Like

Thank you Betty!!

Order in Victor. Do you have ship dates for the whole shoulders? I want to make sure I am home to receive the delivery

Thanks

We’ll be shipping tomorrow. You’ll get FedEx email notification, but also you’re able to follow up in our website. Tipycally would take 4-5 days in ground shipping to your address.

Thanks for your order!!

1 Like

I must be missing something - when I priced out offer #1 on your web site it only came to $119. I must not be looking at the correct products?

Acorn Iberico Ham | Jamon Iberico de Bellota
Sliced Acorn Fed Iberico 2oz by Fermin
2 × $26.99

Sliced Iberico Acorn-Fed | Lomo de Bellota en lonchas | Cured Meat | Fermin Ibericos | Spanish Food
Sliced Acorn Fed Loin 2oz by Fermin
2 × $20.99

Iberico Chorizo Sausage | Chorizo Iberico
Iberico Chorizo Sausage by Fermin
1 × $11.99

Salchichon Sausage | Salchichon Iberico
Iberico Salchichon Sausage by Fermin
1 × $11.99

TOTAL$119.94

??

Correct, you’re not looking at the right chorizo and salchichon products. You should look for Acorn Fed Chorizo and Acorn Fed Salchichon. However, that offer #1 is not in the website, so if you pick the products in the website you could get higher price.

I’ve to do the order for you. Send me an email (victor.nebril@jamonessinfronteras.com) with your name, address and phone number and i’ll send you a link for making the payment. Anything else in the offers can be found in our website.

Thanks

Correct, you’re not looking at the right chorizo and salchichon products. You should look for Acorn Fed Chorizo and Acorn Fed Salchichon. However, that offer #1 is not in the website, so if you pick the products in the website you could get higher price.

I’ve to do the order for you. Send me an email (victor.nebril@jamonessinfronteras.com) with your name, address and phone number and i’ll send you a link for making the payment. Anything else in the offers can be found in our website.

Thanks