*** EXTENDED *** VELETA WINES - Berserker Day 12 Deals

A FULL DOZEN YEARS OF BERSERKER BLESSEDNESS!!!

VELETA WINES IS MATCHING YEAR PER YEAR WITH 12 GREAT DEALS
So, let the fun begin!

HAPPY BERSERKER DAY and CONGRATULATIONS TODD AND THE GANG FOR 12 YEARS!!

Some of the best PQR wines on the planet.

VELETA WINE DEALS

FREE SHIPPING CODE IS: BD12
*Free Shipping Does Not Include Alaska or Hawaii
Veleta wines are estate grown and produced at Nola Palomar’s winery,
Dominio Buenavista in the mountains of Granada, Spain.

BD12 Veleta Wine Sampler (12 pk) $180

1 bottle of each

What a great way to sample all that we make at Dominio Buenavista. A full case of my beautiful wines from the south of Spain.

• Veleta Tempranillo Privilegio 2009 750ml – Juan’s blend of Tempranillo and Graciano
• Veleta Noladós 2010 750ml - Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Tempranillo blend - Named by Juan in honor of his two Nola’s
• Veleta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005 750ml A true classic
• Veleta Cabernet Sauvignon Roble 2014 750ml - Aged about 3 months in French oak still offering a freshness
• Veleta Tempranillo 2010 750ml - 1 year in French oak, 1 year in the cellar before release
• Veleta Tempranillo Joven 2009 750ml - Naked Tempranillo
• Veleta Tempranillo Rose 2016 750ml - Naked - Tempranillo & 30% Garnacha blend
• Veleta Vijiriega 2016 750ml - Native grape from the county pf the Alpujarra from the time of the Phoenicians
• Veleta Don Miguel NV 500ml - Late harvest Cabernet / Merlot blend, not fortified great with a choc dessert or a nice cheese tray, not cloying
• Veleta Sweet Melodies NV 750ml Viognier - Fermentation halted at around 11% Mildly sweet not like a Moscato
• Veleta Brut Blanco NV 750ml - Vijiriega & Chardonnay made in the Méthode Champenoise – Frizzante
• Veleta Brut Rosado NV 750ml - Tempranillo & Garnacha made in the Méthode Champenoise - Frizzante

______________________________________________________________________________________________

BD12 Nola’s Deal – Private Reserve (6 pk) $170

https://www.gourmetsofspain.com/store/p401/BD12_Nola's_Deal__-_PRIVATE_RESERVE_.html

3 bottles of each

• Veleta Noladós 2010 750ml - Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Tempranillo blend - Named by Juan in honor of his two Nola’s
• Veleta Noladós 2004 750ml - Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Tempranillo blend – This was the first vintage of this wine we made and I have selected two cases of my reserve to make this deal

______________________________________________________________________________________________

BD12 Veleta Insignia - Noladós Deal (6 pk) $110

6 bottles

BD12 Veleta Reserva’s Duo (6 pk) $100

3 bottles of each
• Veleta Tempranillo 2010 750ml
• Veleta Noladós 2010 750ml
(40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Cabernet Franc, 20% Tempranillo)

BD12 Veleta Tempranillo Library (6 pk) $100

2 bottles of each
• Veleta Tempranillo 2006 750ml
• Veleta Tempranillo 2008 750ml
• Veleta Tempranillo 2009 750ml

BD12 Veleta Cabernet Sauvignon DUO (6 pk) $100

3 bottles of each
• Veleta Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 750ml
• Veleta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005 750ml

BD12 Veleta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005 (12 pk) $150

12 bottles of
• Veleta Cabernet Sauvignon 2005 750ml

BD12 Veleta Naked and Fruity (6 pk) $90

3 bottles of each
• Veleta Cabernet Sauvignon Roble 2014 750ml
• Veleta Tempranillo Joven 2015 750ml

BD12 Veleta Vijiriega 2015 or 2016 (6 pk) $90

Juan said 2015 was still one of his best vintages of this one-of-a-kind wine!

6 bottles
• Veleta Vijiriega 2015 750ml
or
• Veleta Vijiriega 2016 750ml

BD12 Veleta White & Rose (6 pk) $90

Both of these wines are still holding well!

3 bottles of each
• Veleta Vijiriega 2016 750ml
• Veleta Tempranillo Rose 2016 750ml

BD12 Veleta Stickies (6 pk) $100

3 bottles of each - 500ml
These are not your typical dessert wines - definitely worth a try!!
• Veleta Sweet Melodies NV 11% Alc 500ml
• Veleta Don Miguel NV - (Port Style) 500ml
Late harvest Cab Sauvignon and Merlot blend, aged 3 years on French oak barrels

BD12 Veleta Sparkling (6 pk) $110

3 bottles of each
• Veleta Brut Rosado NV 750ml (Traditional Methode Champenoise) - Tempranillo and Garnacha - Frizzante
• Veleta Brut Blanco NV 750ml (Traditional Methode Champenoise) - Vijiriega and a touch of Chardonnay - Frizzante

FREE SHIPPING CODE BD12 to continental USA - excluding AK and HI

HOW TO ORDER: Each DEAL has a link to my Gourmets of Spain Website. Click, Browse, Buy. It is that easy!

** SHIPPING TIMES
As most other offers here on BD12, I will not ship when there is a possibility for very cold weather. We will be in contact to let you know when I see favorable shipping temperatures.

Hi Nola,
The sampler is saying 180 when I follow the link.

Not sure which end the typo is on, but just wanted you to know.

Fixed

And the code isn’t subtracting the shipping before checkout. For me, at least.

Working on it!!

Nola, fantastic offers! In for the case of cab and the 6 pack Rose/Vijiriega (note that the cost of the Rose/Vijiriega shows $90 on the website).

Cheers,

Roger O.

Thank you. Fixed and Refunded you the $10. champagne.gif

That 2005 cab is to die for, in for a case!

Did you see my Nola’s Deal? Includes 3 Nolados 10 and 3 Nolados 2004 (first vintage)
I am offering this out of my private collection So only 8 Deals available.

Thank you Anthony!!! flirtysmile flirtysmile champagne.gif champagne.gif

Thank you Roger O!! flirtysmile flirtysmile champagne.gif champagne.gif

Another Mark C with a case of 2005. Looking forward to these.
Also gifted an olive oil/balsamic package.

The Vijiriega is one of the great values in the world, a remarkably interesting wine. And the olive oil is delicious. In for them guys.

You have good taste!!!
VIJI 16.jpg

Thank you!!!

Orders in!! I am excited to try these wines, Nola!! Thank you!

We’re a discerning lot, us Mark C’s!!!

Seriously, though, the 2005 was in the sampler I got on BDXI, and it was stellar.

You got one of my NOLA’s Deal!! there are only 7 of these left. I paired the Nolados 2010 with the Nolados 2004 which was the first year that Juan made this vintage. I opened a bottle yesterday and enjoyed it!!! [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

1 Like

All the deals look simply fantastic, Nola!! Thank you!! My very first Berserker Day purchase (I know, I know, I am very late to the ballgame . . . . [oops.gif] ).

Then it’s Great to start with a home run, right??? newhere [wow.gif]

1 Like