Sandler BerserkerDay 12 4 packs and 6 packs-32% off with Shipping Included!!!

Thanks to Todd, Brig and all the Berserkers out there, Happy 12th Anniversary!!! Sandler could not have survived this past, crazy year without you!!!

Shipping will start around mid February and last through the month of March, weather permitting.

BerserkerDay 12 Sandler 4 Pack $100 Shipping Included!!!

Click Here to Order Now

This 4 Pack includes one bottle each of the following:

• 2016 Boer Vineyard Pinot Noir
  • 2017 Berserkers 10th Anniversary Pinot Noir
  • 2017 Boer Vineyard Pinot Noir
  • 2017 Lazare Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon

CellarTracker Shortcut: Click here to add this 4 pack to your CellarTracker cellar

BerserkerDay 12 Sandler 6 Pack $150 Shipping Included!!!

Click Here to Order Now

This 6 pack includes one bottle each of the following:

• 2014 Peterson Vineyard Pinot Noir
  • 2016 Boer Vineyard Pinot Noir
  • 2017 Berserkers 10th Anniversary Pinot Noir
  • 2018 Boer Vineyard Pinot Noir
  • 2018 Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot Noir
  • 2018 Lazare Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon

CellarTracker Shortcut: Click here to add this 6 pack to your CellarTracker cellar

We can ship to most states. If your state is among the few we don’t ship to, please email info@sandlerwine.com, and we’ll find a way.

Cheers!!

Ed Kurtzman

Another great deal! Enjoyed the 2014 Peterson a couple of years ago and stated on my note that it had many years to go. Thanks!

Order in for a 6-pack. Thank you Ed!

duh, this is the biggest no-brainer every year.

Order# 6118 for the 6-pack confirmed.

Bonus: I gave my last bottle of 2017 Berserkers 10th Anniversary Pinot Noir to Todd a few months ago - and now it’s in this offer. Good Berserker Karma!

Ed, Thank you for participating! These are no brainers… love being able to re-up the 10th anniversary!

Always in for a couple of 6 packs here!

In for one of each! Thank you for helping me with my price-per-bottle average on this difficult day! Always look forward to buying your BD deals, Ed. Thank you for participating!

Yeah, easy choice, mixed 6 ordered.

Nobody should pass on this one.

I’m in (again). These wines from Ed are delicious, and drink above their pay level.

This is a no Brainer Deal for me!!! Great well made wines and a Phenomenal Winemaker!!!
In for the 6 pack!!!

In for a six pack!

In for a 6 pack! Look forward to trying these.

IN.

Thanks Ed

[cheers.gif]

Thanks very much, Doug, Albert, Andrew, Rich, Alex, Mike, Pat and Peter. I appreciate the early orders!

Brig, you deserve a lot of thanks for being the logistical guru for BerserkerDay. Your credit card is no good here, Mr. Campbell!

Colleen, you are quickly becoming Sandler’s most prolific customer, thank you!

Nate, you keep me laughing throughout the year on FB, and thanks for helping promote Sandler so much.

Dan, thank you and I hope there will be another NY BerserkerFest in the near future when I can see you again.

And Nola, thank you! I hope to come to your winery in Spain next summer to make up for this past summer!!! Now I’m going to your two offerings.

1 Like

In for my yearly order! Great wine and deal.

In for the 6 pack.

[bow.gif]

Advice taken, in for a 4 pack.

Forget about how good a deal this is. The wine is top tier period!

The 2016 Sandler Lazare CS is the only bottle of wine that I have ever had, where immediately after the first glass, I went to Sandler’s site and bought what was available at that time (the 2018 Lazare). Only time ever.