Monroy Wines BD12 Offer - 20% off and FREE UPS Ground!

Hello Berserkers!

Though I have other wines in the pipeline, the only one I have ready to offer for BD12 is a 2018 Chalk Hill Cabernet Sauvignon, at a 20% discount with UPS ground shipping included. There is a 3-bottle minimum [cheers.gif]

From the website : Intensely perfumed and aromatic, filling the glass with lavender, cedar, florals, and savory herbs over notes of sweet blueberries and blackberries, all lightly lifted by hints of fresh cream and vanilla spice. Acid-driven and tense in the mouth, gently giving away to a core of fruit sweetness with firm yet fine tannin structure. The finish remains energetic and exceptionally long with a graceful fade. Fermented entirely in closed-head French oak, and then drained and aged for 20 months in 60% new wood. (pH 3.72, TA 6.1g/L, 14.1% alc)

Use the code BERZ at checkout for the discount to apply. The link to the store is here:

Shipping is via UPS, and cannot go to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Utah, Montana, New Jersey, or Connecticut.

Does it need to be FedEx? Email me at wine@monroywines.com and we’ll make arrangements.

Do you live reasonably close to Santa Rosa and prefer wine dropped off at your doorstep? Send me an email and we’ll see what we can do.

You are an awesome community. Keep drinking well everyone!

Just ordered a 3-pk and looking forward to trying!

Thanks for the order! We’ll get this out to you soon!

In for a 3 pack! I’ve also added it to CT.

3 pack ordered. I’ve been waiting on this one since first reading about it.

Thanks Mike and Tom! We’ll get started on packing these up.

Thanks for the order Mark!

Thanks for the order Robert!