Crawford Family Wines - Pinot Noir 3/6packs 40-50% off!

CFW Logo.jpg
We are very pleased to be back for BerserkerDay 12!

We dug into the library for our offer this year but we’re sweetening the deal with a brand new release as well. We’ve got a limited number (36 to be exact) of Pinot Noir 3-packs for you today as well as a deep deal on our 2013 Pinot Noir from Bentrock Vineyard in the Sta. Rita Hills.

Each 3-pack is $99 + tax and $10 flat rate shipping (Hawaii excluded) and consists of:

1- 2013 Pinot Noir, Radian Vineyard

1- 2013 Pinot Noir, Bentrock Vineyard

1- 2018 Pinot Noir, Radian Vineyard

THAT’S 40% OFF!!

ORDER HERE!

A side by side comparison of the 2013 Radian and Bentrock Pinot Noirs should excite any fan of the varietal. Both vineyards are planted on the massive Rancho Salsipuedes property located on the south west corner of the Sta. Rita Hills AVA. They are less than a mile away from one another and yet they exhibit very different qualities. The Radian has a ton of bright raspberry and pomegranate fruit on the nose and in the mid-palate while the Bentrock has a much more earthy, mushroom/forest floor character and more tannin. They were made in exactly the same way…small 1.5 ton fermenters with 30% whole clusters. A year in barrel with absolutely no new oak.
The 2018 Radian… Well, that’s the kicker. Only 50 cases were produced of this wine and it has only been released to our wine club at this point. Many of our fans have complimented that this may be the best Pinot Noir we’ve made to date and FWIW Jeb Dunnuck gave it the highest score we’ve received on any wine.

2018 Crawford Family Wines Pinot Noir Radian Vineyard
The 2018 Pinot Noir Radian Vineyard is pretty spectacular. Revealing a medium ruby
hue as well as awesome notes of black raspberries, spring flowers, salty, marine-like
minerality, and a kiss of forest floor, it hits the palate with medium-bodied richness
and has silky yet building tannins, flawless balance, and a great, great finish. Drink it
any time over the coming decade. - Jeb Dunnuck
96 points

ORDER HERE!

2013 Bentrock 6-pack Special. That’s more than 50% OFF!
Only 40 available!

$140 + tax and $10 flat rate shipping (Hawaii excluded)

ORDER HERE!

To order please click on one of the “order here” links above or go to our website at www.crawfordfamilywines.com. Look for the BerserkerDay button on the bottom left corner of the home page. If you have any trouble ordering or just have questions, please email wendy@crawfordfamilywines.com

We will begin to check weather and pack shipments starting on February 8th and will continue to check weather every Monday until everyone gets their shipment.

Six-pack of Bentrock is a no-brainer. Thanks Mark and Wendy!

In for the 6-er as well. Love SRH PN, and looking forward to trying yours at a fantastic price for a bottle with some age.

1 Like

No-brainer is right - this is an insane offer, and I think Crawford puts out the best expression of Pinot in the Santa Barbara region

1 Like

Thanks Bruce! That wine is tasting great. Appreciate the support.

In for a 3 pack.

Thanks Chris for the order and Todd for the very kind words!

In for the 3 pack! Can’t wait. Thank you for the wonderful offer and to Todd for holding court. Cheers from Colorado

Sweet deal!!

Mark…I sent you private message

In for a 6-pack of the 2013 Bentrock!

You are such a homer . . . [snort.gif] neener [wow.gif]

I’m in because of the recommendation Schaffer gave me! Thanks Mark!

in for two 3 packs

1 Like

Went for a 3-pack, but only because I realize I already have way too much wine . . . great Pinot Noir and great value.

1 Like

New to your wines; looking forward to lusciousness. Thanks.

In for 6.

In for a 3 pack. Couldn’t pass this up.

Have these shipped yet?

Mine arrived a few weeks ago.