Old Saint Emilion and new Burgundies

20% off all wines (all 75cl)
Saint Emilion: Domaine du Petit Gueyrot . All wines made traditionally
2005: $39 becomes $31.20
2007: $30 becomes $24
2009: $34 becomes $27.20
2010: 35 becomes $28
The property in the area of Saint Emilion has been in the same family for several generations. There is a limited production: 4000 bottles a year maximum. Merlot is the principal grape, then Cabernet Franc and about 10% Cabernet Sauvignon to give the wine its fruity taste.
Wine Type : Red Wine
Varietal/Blend : Bordeaux Red Blend
Composition : Merlot , Cabernet Franc , Cabernet Sauvignon
Alcohol by Volume : 12.5 %
Regional Designation : Appellation d’Origine Controlee (AOC)

2018 Burgundies - Grands Vins de Bourgogne Alain Jeanniard
All wines are from the Cote de Nuits except Ladoix which is from the cote de Beaune
Fixin : $42 becomes $33.60 Fixin, Burgundy - France Wine Region | Wine-Searcher vine age: 50 years
Ladoix : $45 becomes $36 Ladoix, Burgundy - France Wine Region | Wine-Searcher
Morey St Denis : $50 becomes $40 Morey-Saint-Denis, Burgundy - France Wine Region | Wine-Searcher vine age 80 years
Gevrey Chambertin : $50 becomes $40 Gevrey-Chambertin - Burgundy Wine Region | Wine-Searcher vine age 45 years
Nuit ST Georges : $53 becomes $42.40 Nuits-Saint-Georges, Burgundy - France Wine Region | Wine-Searcher
Chambolle Musigny : $57 becomes $45.60 Chambolle-Musigny, Burgundy - France Wine Region | Wine-Searcher vine age: 45 years
Morey St Denis 1er cru: $65 becomes $52 Les Chenevery

I can only ship to California, Florida (except dry counties), Idaho and Washington DC
Thanks for looking

1 Like

Just realized there’s a “page 2”. Bumping in case others neglected to scroll down to see that.

Too bad, Phillipe,
I’m in IN or I would have jumped on the Jenniard; had some of his Chambolle last time as I was in Paris. Fantastic and quite reflective of its site, imho.

I’d have definitely given the Chambolle a try if shipping was available to SC. Maybe next year?

Thank you to Philippe and his wife for driving multiple hours to hand-deliver my small order of Burgundies! Per their suggestion, I opened coravin’d a glass of the Nuits St. Georges to sample over the course of nearly a full day. It was quite delicious after 3 hours and exquisite after 12! Kicking myself I didn’t buy more at those prices.