*** LAST DAY *** tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler 6 Packs, Free Shipping!

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time. #BD12
Forum rules
Forum rules
Not 'Rules', necessarily, but here's how BerserkerDay goes:

I'll be launching offers in groups of 8-10, in increments of 30 minutes. Sponsors will stay pegged at the top of the forum all day, each new group of offers will come in at the top with them for their launch grouping, cycling into the 'normal' thread after their launch time has passed, with a new launch group posted atop the thread thereafter. Discussion is encouraged, as posting replies moves the thread up to the top of the grouping, whether that is during launch time group or the 'regular' forum.

Keep checking in every 30 minutes for new offers being posted, and keep scrolling down to see everything that has been launched throughout the timeframe in which you've been on the forum, which hopefully is ALL DAY
larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: tercero wines - tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler Packs, Free Shipping, Bonus Magnums!

#51 Post by larry schaffer »

cjsavino wrote: January 26th, 2021, 11:19 am In for a six pack, love the wines👍👍

96BCD21D-CA19-4C5C-9A6E-D76FA461927A.jpeg
Chris,

LOVE that picture - and thanks for the support!

Cheers.
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: tercero wines - tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler Packs, Free Shipping, Bonus Magnums!

#52 Post by larry schaffer »

MikeHill wrote: January 26th, 2021, 11:24 am In for a spotlight red!
Thanks, Mike - truly appreciated!!!!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#53 Post by larry schaffer »

PeterH wrote: January 26th, 2021, 11:27 am Just placed an order., my first from Tercero. Now I am 11 out of 12 for ordering from the BD original twelve.
I really appreciate your contributions to the forum, Larry, and figure the least I can do is order some wine.
Peter,

Thank you for the order and the kind words - of course, it's a two way street - folks like you make me want to contribute and stay active, regardless of how much I get slapped around sometimes [snort.gif]

Cheers.
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#54 Post by larry schaffer »

Sanjay M. wrote: January 26th, 2021, 11:27 am In for a white 6-pack. I've never tried your wines before, excited to check them out!
Sanjay,

Excited for you to try them! Thank you - and I truly strive to exceed your expectations so fingers crossed . . .

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#55 Post by larry schaffer »

Scott Goodwin wrote: January 26th, 2021, 11:28 am In for my annual case of the roses! @larry I'm shipping to MA and it looks like I got completely free shipping. I know you say there is a shipping add-on for MA so please feel free to adjust that on your side. Or PM if you need me to do something. Thanks!
Scott,

Thanks my friend - truly appreciated! Will reach out to adjust shipping at a later date - for now, enjoying the love flirtysmile champagne.gif [cheers.gif]

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

James Todd
GCC Member
GCC Member

#56 Post by James Todd »

In for a case of rose and very excited to try it!

Paul Bacino
GCC Member
GCC Member

#57 Post by Paul Bacino »

I'm in on the Rosee and white sampler

Larry

Steve Anderson
GCC Member
GCC Member

#58 Post by Steve Anderson »

In for the All Whites 6-pack. Love these!
Delectable: Steve Anderson IG: steveandmisuk

Bryce D i l l
GCC Member
GCC Member

#59 Post by Bryce D i l l »

My wife requested rose on Berserker Day. So we are in for our first 6-pack of rose. Thank you for the offer and we're excited to try your wines!

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#60 Post by larry schaffer »

First mag draw moved back to 330pm PST as I have a zoom right now. Patience, grasshoppers!!!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Greg Mitrakas
GCC Member
GCC Member

#61 Post by Greg Mitrakas »

In for a 6 pack of the Rose. I did not see a place to enter the free ship but check the notes on my order. PM me if you need anything further from me or have questions. Thanks! Greg

JPWilley
GCC Member
GCC Member

#62 Post by JPWilley »

Always happy to buy a 6er of Larry's reds!
Skewing old
Joe

Chuck Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member

#63 Post by Chuck Miller »

In for my annual case of Rose.
Chuck Miller

Ann Brown
GCC Member
GCC Member

#64 Post by Ann Brown »

First post, first berserker Day, and first order from you! Just ordered a 6-pack of Rose! Pondering the white 6-pack....

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#65 Post by larry schaffer »

Thank you all for the love thus far! Just finished a zoom - first MAG draw at 3:30 pm so get your orders in before to qualify for BOTH today!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

jrozes
GCC Member
GCC Member

#66 Post by jrozes »

In for a rosé 6'er. Thank you!
Jonathan

agritter
GCC Member
GCC Member

#67 Post by agritter »

Decisions, decisions, decisions. Order up for a sixer of white and red. Now to figure out how much Rose... plus I am a sucker for Grenache and Mourvede. This might be a tough go on the wallet.
A l e x

Andrew W.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#68 Post by Andrew W. »

Case of rose in!
A. 'Wy.man'

vwsmaltz
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#69 Post by vwsmaltz »

Wow - people need to stop buying the Rose.... I want to be able to reorder.... LOL

They are both amazing... the Mourvedre alone was amazing.... The Cinsault is outstanding....
Virgil

TGigante
GCC Member
GCC Member

#70 Post by TGigante »

Grabbed a Rose 6 pack
Thanks Larry
Cheers,
Tony

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#71 Post by larry schaffer »

Hey Folks! Thanks once again for the love - truly appreciated.

The winner of the First Magnum - a 2013 Larner Vineyard Mourvedre - is . . . .

JAMES TODD

Please reach out via DM to confirm that you saw this and to 'claim' it! If I do not hear from you by 8pm PST tonight, well, I may just have to give it away to someone else [snort.gif] neener

There'll be one more drawing tonight at the end of the Preview Day and then FOUR tomorrow - that all of you are automatically entered into.

Also note that I will have at least ONE more package tomorrow - and at least one special LIBRARY package (your chance to try 10+ year old red wines under screw cap!!!) [soap.gif] [stirthepothal.gif] pepsi

Keep the love rolling folks!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Nola Palomar
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: ONE MAG DOWN / ONE TO GO! tercero wines - tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler Packs, Free Shipping, Bonus Magnums

#72 Post by Nola Palomar »

CONGRATULATIONS JAMES TODD!!! flirtysmile champagne.gif flirtysmile
Totally completely envious, but super happy for the winner!!!! champagne.gif champagne.gif
Nola
ITB

Veleta
Bodega Dominio Buenavista
D.O.P. Granada, Spain

Juan Manuel Palomar MD - 1948-2018 Husband, Father, Surgeon, Mentor, Winery owner & Winemaker, my everything...RIP
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: ONE MAG DOWN / ONE TO GO! tercero wines - tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler Packs, Free Shipping, Bonus Magnums

#73 Post by larry schaffer »

Nola Palomar wrote: January 26th, 2021, 4:04 pm CONGRATULATIONS JAMES TODD!!! flirtysmile champagne.gif flirtysmile
Totally completely envious, but super happy for the winner!!!! champagne.gif champagne.gif
One more to go today, Nola - and FOUR tomorrow!!!!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Nola Palomar
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#74 Post by Nola Palomar »

champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif Wooohoooo!!! champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif
Nola
ITB

Veleta
Bodega Dominio Buenavista
D.O.P. Granada, Spain

Juan Manuel Palomar MD - 1948-2018 Husband, Father, Surgeon, Mentor, Winery owner & Winemaker, my everything...RIP
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

Alan L.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#75 Post by Alan L. »

In for a six pack of rose. Looking forward to them.

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member

#76 Post by Michael Martin »

In for the rose’ futures 6 pack. Larry’s rose’s are can’t miss wines.

B Sutton
GCC Member
GCC Member

Rose Futures

#77 Post by B Sutton »

In for the Rose Futures...can't wait to try after all the great things I've heard!
B e n

Mike C.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#78 Post by Mike C. »

After trying the grenache blanc and roussanne on the tasting, picked up a 6-pack of whites!
h@0

James Todd
GCC Member
GCC Member

#79 Post by James Todd »

Wait, I won? I spent a bunch on beserkers day this morning and then found out I have an expensive plumbing repair. This is a nice pick me up to end the day! Thank you Larry!

Eric Werner
GCC Member
GCC Member

#80 Post by Eric Werner »

Two cases of Rose for me. Pretty much an annual purchase for me (well, my wife). Loved both versions this past year.

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#81 Post by larry schaffer »

Thanks all - and last MAGNUM draw will now be at 8pm PST - not 7pm.

It's not too late . . .

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Jim Salvito
GCC Member
GCC Member

#82 Post by Jim Salvito »

I just went in for a 6-pack of the amazing Roses!

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#83 Post by larry schaffer »

Jim Salvito wrote: January 26th, 2021, 6:54 pm I just went in for a 6-pack of the amazing Roses!
Who is this again??!? [snort.gif]

Thanks, my friend!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

J.Vizuete
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#84 Post by J.Vizuete »

My rosé order is in. Excited to try both. They are certainly going in this summer’s ‘brosé bronanza’
John
CT: jviz

Larry Weitzner
GCC Member
GCC Member

#85 Post by Larry Weitzner »

In for the Spotlight on Mourvèdre and Grenache. I have never tried your wines, but appreciate your contributions to WB and have only heard great things. Looking forward to trying them

D@vid Bu3ker
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#86 Post by D@vid Bu3ker »

Ordered a 6 pack of Rosé for my parents who love Rosé. Their anniversary is in April, so timing should be good.
David Bueker - Rieslingfan

Vince T
GCC Member
GCC Member

#87 Post by Vince T »

In for a rose 6-pack for now!
T s 3 n g

ZWong
GCC Member
GCC Member

#88 Post by ZWong »

Another rose 6-pack here. Looking forward to it!
-zhen

Richard B.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#89 Post by Richard B. »

Got a mix of Reds and Whites. Virtual tasting was AWESOME !!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow. The REDS WERE GREAT - PLEASE TRY THEM !!

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: LIBRARY 3 PACK ADDED! tercero wines - tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler Packs, Free Shipping, Bonus Magnums!

#90 Post by larry schaffer »

Good morning all - and thanks for checking in! I've added a special library 3 pack of 2011 reds - 10 year old reds under screwcaps. And yes, they have developed beautifully!

I did not have a chance to announce the winner of the 2nd Magnum last night so here goes. The winner is:

Richard Boston - 2015 Cinsaut!!!!

Note I have FOUR more random Magnums to be given away today. All you need to do is come back here and let me and everyone else know what you purchased and you'll be entered. The first Magnum giveaway today will be at Noon PST so get those orders in!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Jeff O
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: LIBRARY 3 PACK ADDED! tercero wines - tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler Packs, Free Shipping, Bonus Magnums!

#91 Post by Jeff O »

Order in for the special library pack! I didn't see where to enter the "shipme" code so I was charged $20 for shipping.
0 w 3 n $

J a m e s F.

#92 Post by J a m e s F. »

In for the library pack and a 6 of rose futures- looking forward to it!
F r ë γ м ų ŧ h

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#93 Post by larry schaffer »

Jeff O wrote: January 27th, 2021, 10:11 am Order in for the special library pack! I didn't see where to enter the "shipme" code so I was charged $20 for shipping.
Jeff,

Thank you! I'll take care of on my end!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

matthewgoldman
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#94 Post by matthewgoldman »

Just picked up the all reds 6-pack!
Grand Reserve Card
Matthew Goldman

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#95 Post by larry schaffer »

J a m e s F. wrote: January 27th, 2021, 10:14 am In for the library pack and a 6 of rose futures- looking forward to it!
Thanks James - and keep checking back throughout the day to see if you've one of the FREE MAGNUMS!!!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#96 Post by larry schaffer »

matthewgoldman wrote: January 27th, 2021, 10:16 am Just picked up the all reds 6-pack!
Matthew,

Thanks so much for the support - hopefully you used your Grand Reserve Card to get those extra points champagne.gif [snort.gif] [wow.gif] [cheers.gif]

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

HDolan

#97 Post by HDolan »

Have LOVED both your Roses from the past two Berserker Days- one of my first newbie purchases. They are both perfect for summer porches and favorites of the whole family. Thanks Larry! In for a case of Rose futures. :)

matthewgoldman
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#98 Post by matthewgoldman »

larry schaffer wrote: January 27th, 2021, 10:17 am
matthewgoldman wrote: January 27th, 2021, 10:16 am Just picked up the all reds 6-pack!
Matthew,

Thanks so much for the support - hopefully you used your Grand Reserve Card to get those extra points champagne.gif [snort.gif] [wow.gif] [cheers.gif]

Cheers!
ALWAYS! [dance-clap.gif]
Grand Reserve Card
Matthew Goldman

Richard B.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#99 Post by Richard B. »

GOOD MORNING

And thank you Larry for the Magnum !!!!
We are so very looking forward to it.

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#100 Post by larry schaffer »

HDolan wrote: January 27th, 2021, 10:19 am Have LOVED both your Roses from the past two Berserker Days- one of my first newbie purchases. They are both perfect for summer porches and favorites of the whole family. Thanks Larry! In for a case of Rose futures. :)
Heidi,

Thank you so much - truly appreciated and humbled by the support.

Keep watching to see if you win one of those Magnums!!!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Return to “BerserkerDay 12 (Jan 27, 2021) "The Black Friday of Wine Commerce" - Forbes”