*** LAST DAY *** tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler 6 Packs, Free Shipping!

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time. #BD12
Forum rules
Forum rules
Not 'Rules', necessarily, but here's how BerserkerDay goes:

I'll be launching offers in groups of 8-10, in increments of 30 minutes. Sponsors will stay pegged at the top of the forum all day, each new group of offers will come in at the top with them for their launch grouping, cycling into the 'normal' thread after their launch time has passed, with a new launch group posted atop the thread thereafter. Discussion is encouraged, as posting replies moves the thread up to the top of the grouping, whether that is during launch time group or the 'regular' forum.

Keep checking in every 30 minutes for new offers being posted, and keep scrolling down to see everything that has been launched throughout the timeframe in which you've been on the forum, which hopefully is ALL DAY
larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: *** EXTENDED UNTIL 2/2 *** tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler 6 Packs, Free Shipping!

#201 Post by larry schaffer »

Still waiting for all Magnum winners to claim your magnums . . .

And all sold out of the Library offering - thanks all!

Last but not least, remember to get your orders in February 2nd - Groundhogs Day AND my birthday!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

dsGriswold
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: *** EXTENDED UNTIL 2/2 *** tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler 6 Packs, Free Shipping!

#202 Post by dsGriswold »

In for the rosé sixer. Not saying I'm done, a few more late interests. Must say, I appreciate your comments on the forum, Mourvedre is one of my favorite reds these days, wife should like the rosé. Gotta stop sometime and it's getting late. [highfive.gif]
DennisG

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#203 Post by larry schaffer »

dsGriswold wrote: January 31st, 2021, 12:57 am In for the rosé sixer. Not saying I'm done, a few more late interests. Must say, I appreciate your comments on the forum, Mourvedre is one of my favorite reds these days, wife should like the rosé. Gotta stop sometime and it's getting late. [highfive.gif]
Thanks Dennis- truly appreciate it!

You know I also have a Mourvedre/Grenache 6 pack too, right? [snort.gif]

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: *** LAST DAY *** tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler 6 Packs, Free Shipping!

#204 Post by larry schaffer »

This is it, folks - last call!

Thanks to all of you who have taken advantage of these great deals - and for those who will do see before time expires [snort.gif]

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: *** LAST DAY *** tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler 6 Packs, Free Shipping!

#205 Post by larry schaffer »

Just a heads up that I will be shipping out wines, including the just bottled roses, within the next two weeks. You should be receiving an email either tonight or the next few days - please reach out if you do not. And I will be shipping the Magnums separately . . .

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Anthony C
GCC Member
GCC Member

#206 Post by Anthony C »

larry schaffer wrote: February 15th, 2021, 9:44 pm Just a heads up that I will be shipping out wines, including the just bottled roses, within the next two weeks. You should be receiving an email either tonight or the next few days - please reach out if you do not. And I will be shipping the Magnums separately . . .

Cheers
Hi Larry. I did not receive a shipping notification yet for my order. Order number was 12189, shipping to Virginia. Thanks.
C u r t a s

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." -- W. C. Fields

Paul Miller
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#207 Post by Paul Miller »

Got mine yesterday!

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#208 Post by larry schaffer »

Nearly all orders have gone out - and those that have not will go out this week. Sorry it has taken so long to make this happen - I was walloped and am finally digging out from these orders, a big bottling, etc. For those of you who have received your wines, if you're opening them, let me know your thoughts please!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Michael Martin
GCC Member
GCC Member

#209 Post by Michael Martin »

I have now had the chance to sample both the rose’ of Cinsault and the rose’ of Mourvèdre.
Both are spectacular. Larry’s gift to the world is his rose’.

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#210 Post by larry schaffer »

Michael Martin wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 6:33 pm I have now had the chance to sample both the rose’ of Cinsault and the rose’ of Mourvèdre.
Both are spectacular. Larry’s gift to the world is his rose’.
Michael,

Thank you so much! Very proud of both of these new releases. The Cinsault was a bit 'shy' at bottling and for a bit afterwards but is really starting to shine. And the Mourvedre's best times certainly lay 6-18 months down the line, but to me, the aromatics are just fun and stunning.

Can't wait for you to try more of my other releases - and my latest stuff that was not included, like my first Clairette Blanche, my new dry Gewurztraminer and my first carbonic Cinsault, are fun, too.

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#211 Post by larry schaffer »

And to those of you who may not have received your orders, PLEASE reach out to me directly at larry@tercerowines.com. Everyone should be good by now - but just want to make sure.
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Abbie S.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#212 Post by Abbie S. »

We really enjoyed the Cinsault Rosé with brunch yesterday.
IG abbieroads

salovon

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#213 Post by larry schaffer »

Abbie S. wrote: April 5th, 2021, 4:37 pm We really enjoyed the Cinsault Rosé with brunch yesterday.
Thank you, Abbie. I really like where this wine is going - it's shedding its post-bottling phase and picking up both body and aromatic complexity.

Cheers.
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Anthony C
GCC Member
GCC Member

#214 Post by Anthony C »

Hi Larry,
The 2013 Grenache was excellent. A bit hot on the nose, but like a good amarone it had a lot of deep fruit to balance it all out. We definitely enjoyed it and it held up being open a full day and then with an hour or so decant on the second day.
C u r t a s

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." -- W. C. Fields

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#215 Post by larry schaffer »

Anthony C wrote: April 7th, 2021, 5:57 am Hi Larry,
The 2013 Grenache was excellent. A bit hot on the nose, but like a good amarone it had a lot of deep fruit to balance it all out. We definitely enjoyed it and it held up being open a full day and then with an hour or so decant on the second day.
Anthony,

Thanks for the kind notes. That Grenache is definitely one of my 'bigger' ones - quite showy IMHO. Glad it held up - to me, it's still a young wine that has a long way to go . . . Let me know what you think of others as you open them please.

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Return to “BerserkerDay 12 (Jan 27, 2021) "The Black Friday of Wine Commerce" - Forbes”