*** LAST DAY *** tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler 6 Packs, Free Shipping!

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time. #BD12
Forum rules
Forum rules
Not 'Rules', necessarily, but here's how BerserkerDay goes:

I'll be launching offers in groups of 8-10, in increments of 30 minutes. Sponsors will stay pegged at the top of the forum all day, each new group of offers will come in at the top with them for their launch grouping, cycling into the 'normal' thread after their launch time has passed, with a new launch group posted atop the thread thereafter. Discussion is encouraged, as posting replies moves the thread up to the top of the grouping, whether that is during launch time group or the 'regular' forum.

Keep checking in every 30 minutes for new offers being posted, and keep scrolling down to see everything that has been launched throughout the timeframe in which you've been on the forum, which hopefully is ALL DAY
larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: LIBRARY 3 PACK ADDED! tercero wines - tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler Packs, Free Shipping, Bonus Magnums!

#151 Post by larry schaffer »

Time for another Magnum Giveaway - this one goes to . . . .

Heidi Dolan!!!!! And you've won a Magnum of my 2015 Cinsault!!!!!

Get back here to claim it please

Two more to go - so get your orders in!!!!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: LIBRARY 3 PACK ADDED! tercero wines - tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler Packs, Free Shipping, Bonus Magnums!

#152 Post by larry schaffer »

And I also have an auction lot up - a private zoom tasting for 12 with me supplying all of my wines - and you can customize the line up. Should be a blast!!!

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Judy O
GCC Member
GCC Member

#153 Post by Judy O »

Hello Larry, thanks for the Rose futures. My colleagues and I are in the OR and ICU, have been swamped. I will gift these bottles to my hard-working colleages. Your ever insightful comments on the forums as well as the wine to come are bight spots in our pandemic response lives. WineBerserkers is my nightly escape from the work world!
O' Y o u n g

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#154 Post by larry schaffer »

Judy O wrote: January 27th, 2021, 3:14 pm Hello Larry, thanks for the Rose futures. My colleagues and I are in the OR and ICU, have been swamped. I will gift these bottles to my hard-working colleages. Your ever insightful comments on the forums as well as the wine to come are bight spots in our pandemic response lives. WineBerserkers is my nightly escape from the work world!
Judy,

Thank you so much for the kind words - and I am going to double your order at no charge. It's the least I can do . . .

Just an aside - you noted that it was okay to leave the wines at the door - don't think GSO will legally do that [snort.gif]

Thanks you once again - and thank YOU for all that you and your colleagues are doing for ALL of us!

Cheers.
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Judy O
GCC Member
GCC Member

#155 Post by Judy O »

You are MORE than kind. Thank you so much. I have already spoken with some of my wine-aficionado colleagues and they had no clue about WB or BD. Hopefully we have started a movement! My house is in a pretty safe area (knock wood), and there are no minors there any more, so usually our delivery ppl just dump packages at the door after the good hard knock. Again, thank you and with much gratitude. Scrolling WB sure beats doom-scrolling CNN and the NYT. <Fan-girl emoji added>
O' Y o u n g

Mike Woody

#156 Post by Mike Woody »

In for a All Reds and a Rose Futures 6 pack. Thanks.

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#157 Post by larry schaffer »

Mike Woody wrote: January 27th, 2021, 3:48 pm In for a All Reds and a Rose Futures 6 pack. Thanks.
Thank you, Mike!!! And you're entered for a chance of one of the two other MAGNUMS I'm giving away before the day ends!!!

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

NestorJohnSalazar

#158 Post by NestorJohnSalazar »

Succesful order of a 6pk !!

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#159 Post by larry schaffer »

NestorJohnSalazar wrote: January 27th, 2021, 4:28 pm Succesful order of a 6pk !!
Woo hoo! Thanks for the persistence, my friend!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

HDolan

#160 Post by HDolan »

Um Um Um NO WAY! I never win!! And I am drinking my last bottle of your '19 Cinsault Rose right now no kidding.... Was going to take a picture but I thought you would think it staged :)
Thank You! Larry,It will be truly enjoyed!!

KevinW
GCC Member
GCC Member

#161 Post by KevinW »

In for a rose 6 pack!
W a t s o n

T. Williams

#162 Post by T. Williams »

In for the 6-pack Rose futures!

TW
Tim W.
Proud Member: Young and Spendy

https://www.instagram.com/twilliams_dad.chef.engineer/

Chadly S
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#163 Post by Chadly S »

Is the Library pack still available? I’m trying to order from my phone and I get an error message. If so I’m in for the Rose.

I also want to echo a earlier comment about appreciating your contribution to the forums. We’ve never engaged in any conversation but I’ve read a lot of the posts you engage in. I am always interested in hearing producers point on views in a consumer heavy forum. I can’t justify to myself taking a blind flier on some de negotiant case and not spend the same amount and support a wine berserker OG (or would be an OB- Original Berserker?) ;)
Chad Szczepanski

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#164 Post by larry schaffer »

KevinW wrote: January 27th, 2021, 5:44 pm In for a rose 6 pack!
Thank Kevin! Truly appreciated!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#165 Post by larry schaffer »

T. Williams wrote: January 27th, 2021, 5:52 pm In for the 6-pack Rose futures!

TW
Thank you Tim!!!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#166 Post by larry schaffer »

Chadly S wrote: January 27th, 2021, 5:56 pm Is the Library pack still available? I’m trying to order from my phone and I get an error message. If so I’m in for the Rose.

I also want to echo a earlier comment about appreciating your contribution to the forums. We’ve never engaged in any conversation but I’ve read a lot of the posts you engage in. I am always interested in hearing producers point on views in a consumer heavy forum. I can’t justify to myself taking a blind flier on some de negotiant case and not spend the same amount and support a wine berserker OG (or would be an OB- Original Berserker?) ;)
Chad,

I still have two of the library packs left - one is yours if you'd like. If you order the Rose 6 pack, I can add it on my end.

And thanks for the kind words - I truly do appreciate it.

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

RKatz
GCC Member
GCC Member

#167 Post by RKatz »

6 pack of Rose ordered!

Zach H.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#168 Post by Zach H. »

Hoping i got my 3-pack order in earlier today! As a first time buyer, I cannot wait to try these wine (bought 6pack reds too)!
Z A C H H A L E S
neener

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#169 Post by larry schaffer »

RKatz wrote: January 27th, 2021, 6:03 pm 6 pack of Rose ordered!
Thanks Randy - greatly appreciated!

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#170 Post by larry schaffer »

Zach H. wrote: January 27th, 2021, 6:05 pm Hoping i got my 3-pack order in earlier today! As a first time buyer, I cannot wait to try these wine (bought 6pack reds too)!
You are good, my friend.

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Karl_O'Donoghue

#171 Post by Karl_O'Donoghue »

Thx Larry. Ordered BD12 White 6 Pack, BD12 Red 6 Pack, and 2020 Rose Futures 12 Pack. Love your wines. Keep up the good stuff :-)

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#172 Post by larry schaffer »

Karl_O'Donoghue wrote: January 27th, 2021, 6:14 pm Thx Larry. Ordered BD12 White 6 Pack, BD12 Red 6 Pack, and 2020 Rose Futures 12 Pack. Love your wines. Keep up the good stuff :-)
Karl,

Thank you so very much! Truly appreciated indeed!!!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#173 Post by larry schaffer »

Time for another Magnum giveaway . . .

This one is going to . . . Peter Hickner! You've just won a Magnum of my 2016 aberration!

Make sure to claim it here!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#174 Post by larry schaffer »

larry schaffer wrote: January 27th, 2021, 6:00 pm
Chadly S wrote: January 27th, 2021, 5:56 pm Is the Library pack still available? I’m trying to order from my phone and I get an error message. If so I’m in for the Rose.

Chad,

I still have two of the library packs left - one is yours if you'd like. If you order the Rose 6 pack, I can add it on my end.

Cheers
Let me know if you want to add that library 3 pack.

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Peter Kim

#175 Post by Peter Kim »

Just ordered my 6 pack of rose!

Hope I win a Mag!

J Kirby
GCC Member
GCC Member

#176 Post by J Kirby »

Larry
Just ordered the Rose 6 pack and White 6 pack. Look forward to all these wines.

Jay
J a y

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#177 Post by larry schaffer »

Peter Kim wrote: January 27th, 2021, 6:28 pm Just ordered my 6 pack of rose!

Hope I win a Mag!
Thanks Peter! Truly appreciated . . .

And only time will tell.

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#178 Post by larry schaffer »

J Kirby wrote: January 27th, 2021, 6:42 pm Larry
Just ordered the Rose 6 pack and White 6 pack. Look forward to all these wines.

Jay
Thanks, Jay!

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Chadly S
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#179 Post by Chadly S »

larry schaffer wrote: January 27th, 2021, 6:21 pm
larry schaffer wrote: January 27th, 2021, 6:00 pm

Chad,

Cheers
Let me know if you want to add that library 3 pack.

Cheers
Absolutely would love the library pack if you still have it. I put my order in for the Rose so just add it to that order and charge my card accordingly. Thanks again!!
Chad Szczepanski

Ashley Allen

#180 Post by Ashley Allen »

I was able to snag the rose pack! Cheers! Hope to wine a magnum 💝

Richard B.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#181 Post by Richard B. »

I will say, this year was made especially fun with the magnum giveaway !!!

Thanks Larry :)

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: *** EXTENDED UNTIL 2/2 *** tercero wines - tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler Packs, Free Shipping, Bonus Magnums

#182 Post by larry schaffer »

Let's keep the party rolling, folks - and I still have one more free Magnum to give away and will announce it by Noon PST today. Feel free to continue to order away - and ask questions if you'd like.

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

J Bateman

Re: *** EXTENDED UNTIL 2/2 *** tercero wines - tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler Packs, Free Shipping, Bonus Magnums

#183 Post by J Bateman »

Hi Larry--Trying to order the 3 pack aged but it's not letting me enter due to being in Michigan. Do you ship here?
J e n

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#184 Post by larry schaffer »

Jen,

I do ship to MI though there are some minor charges I need to pass along since my costs are much higher going to a handful of states that I need to use a third party broker for. I do have one of these available and it's yours - if you can't get through on the site, send me an email at larry@tercerowines.com and I'll help you out. These are all drinking wonderfully and i'd love to share them with you. You can also place an order for another of my BD items and I'll 'add it on' to your order - that might be the easiest way of doing this. Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Gil Bauer
GCC Member
GCC Member

#185 Post by Gil Bauer »

Does the field to enter "shipme" appear AFTER I give my CC# and hit place order? Currently showing $60 for shipping and I kind of don't want to hit "place order" when it says that. I didn't see anywhere to enter it earlier. Please advise. Thanks!
ITB? - Wine Ambassador, City Wine Tours

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#186 Post by larry schaffer »

Gil Bauer wrote: January 28th, 2021, 11:50 am Does the field to enter "shipme" appear AFTER I give my CC# and hit place order? Currently showing $60 for shipping and I kind of don't want to hit "place order" when it says that. I didn't see anywhere to enter it earlier. Please advise. Thanks!
There should be a spot to put a promo code. If you don't see it, don't worry - I will take care of on my end - I promise!!!!

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Gil Bauer
GCC Member
GCC Member

#187 Post by Gil Bauer »

I found it the second time around. Thanks. Order in.
ITB? - Wine Ambassador, City Wine Tours

J Bateman

#188 Post by J Bateman »

larry schaffer wrote: January 28th, 2021, 11:46 am Jen,

I do ship to MI though there are some minor charges I need to pass along since my costs are much higher going to a handful of states that I need to use a third party broker for. I do have one of these available and it's yours - if you can't get through on the site, send me an email at larry@tercerowines.com and I'll help you out. These are all drinking wonderfully and i'd love to share them with you. You can also place an order for another of my BD items and I'll 'add it on' to your order - that might be the easiest way of doing this. Cheers!
Having no luck, i've sent you an email. Thanks.
J e n

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#189 Post by larry schaffer »

Gil Bauer wrote: January 28th, 2021, 11:57 am I found it the second time around. Thanks. Order in.
Thank you, Gil - truly appreciated!!!!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#190 Post by larry schaffer »

J Bateman wrote: January 28th, 2021, 12:12 pm
larry schaffer wrote: January 28th, 2021, 11:46 am Jen,

Having no luck, i've sent you an email. Thanks.
Email being sent back in a few minutes. Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#191 Post by larry schaffer »

Hey folks! I didn't have a chance to give away the last of the Magnums so now is as good a time as any. The winner of the 4th Magnum, a magnum of my 2013 Mourvedre - SBC, is . . . .

Larry Weitzman!

Now, the fact we share a first name had NOTHING to do with the random act of his name being pulled whatsoever!

Larry - please reach out to claim your magnum!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Bryan Cottriel
GCC Member
GCC Member

#192 Post by Bryan Cottriel »

larry schaffer wrote: January 28th, 2021, 1:12 pm Hey folks! I didn't have a chance to give away the last of the Magnums so now is as good a time as any. The winner of the 4th Magnum, a magnum of my 2013 Mourvedre - SBC, is . . . .

Larry Weitzman!

Now, the fact we share a first name had NOTHING to do with the random act of his name being pulled whatsoever!

Larry - please reach out to claim your magnum!

Cheers
BS!!!! I want a revote!!! [snort.gif]
Last edited by Bryan Cottriel on January 28th, 2021, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mpsuh

Re: *** EXTENDED UNTIL 2/2 *** tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler Packs, Free Shipping, Bonus Magnums!

#193 Post by mpsuh »

Thanks for extending this! was a bit occupied yesterday and couldnt get to all the posts. put in an order of the 6-pack rose futures. Thank you~
Mich@el P. S

Bryan Price
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: *** EXTENDED UNTIL 2/2 *** tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler Packs, Free Shipping, Bonus Magnums!

#194 Post by Bryan Price »

In for the rose futures case, that one is a slam dunk!
“To alcohol! The cause of...and solution to...all of life's problems.” - Homer Simpson

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#195 Post by larry schaffer »

mpsuh wrote: January 28th, 2021, 1:59 pm Thanks for extending this! was a bit occupied yesterday and couldnt get to all the posts. put in an order of the 6-pack rose futures. Thank you~
Michael,

I learn some new lessons each year - with so many offers, I found it would be tough for most to get all that they wanted without BD fatigue setting in! Thank you for coming back!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#196 Post by larry schaffer »

Bryan Price wrote: January 28th, 2021, 2:35 pm In for the rose futures case, that one is a slam dunk!
Hey stranger! Hope you two are doing well and enjoying the new house! Thanks for the order - hope to connect in person one of these days . . .

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Bryan Price
GCC Member
GCC Member

#197 Post by Bryan Price »

larry schaffer wrote: January 28th, 2021, 6:18 pm
Bryan Price wrote: January 28th, 2021, 2:35 pm In for the rose futures case, that one is a slam dunk!
Hey stranger! Hope you two are doing well and enjoying the new house! Thanks for the order - hope to connect in person one of these days . . .

Cheers!
Hey Larry!

Glad you remembered us! You are always such a fun and gracious host. Is your tasting room open? I wasn't sure if you had outdoor seating and had stopped in town briefly back in August, but with the heat we were itching to get out of there.
“To alcohol! The cause of...and solution to...all of life's problems.” - Homer Simpson

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#198 Post by larry schaffer »

Bryan Price wrote: January 28th, 2021, 6:33 pm
larry schaffer wrote: January 28th, 2021, 6:18 pm

Cheers!
Hey Larry!

Glad you remembered us! You are always such a fun and gracious host. Is your tasting room open? I wasn't sure if you had outdoor seating and had stopped in town briefly back in August, but with the heat we were itching to get out of there.
As of now, we are open for outdoor tasting and I now have a small patio out in front of my newer larger space. Rwaxh out for more details!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Brian Tuite
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#199 Post by Brian Tuite »

Ah screw it, what’s 1 more case of wine?

Rosé Futures 6-pack
Mourvèdre-Grenache 6-pack

Larry, you can ship this all together in 1 box if you want. I’m in no rush.
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

"On self-reflection, I think a big part of it was me just being a PITA customer..." ~ Anonymous Berserker

”Dammit Brian, until you tuited this diatribe, I was haiku aging my shit.” ~ Alfert

WOTY Candidates

18 O&F Old Hill
16 LL 1910 Block
18 W&M Shifflett

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#200 Post by larry schaffer »

Brian Tuite wrote: January 29th, 2021, 5:57 am Ah screw it, what’s 1 more case of wine?

Rosé Futures 6-pack
Mourvèdre-Grenache 6-pack

Larry, you can ship this all together in 1 box if you want. I’m in no rush.
Brian,

Saw it came through - and noticed you didn't use the 'shipme' code so I took care of it on my end. Thank you, my friend! Truly appreciated.

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Return to “BerserkerDay 12 (Jan 27, 2021) "The Black Friday of Wine Commerce" - Forbes”