*** LAST DAY *** tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler 6 Packs, Free Shipping!

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time. #BD12
Forum rules
Forum rules
Not 'Rules', necessarily, but here's how BerserkerDay goes:

I'll be launching offers in groups of 8-10, in increments of 30 minutes. Sponsors will stay pegged at the top of the forum all day, each new group of offers will come in at the top with them for their launch grouping, cycling into the 'normal' thread after their launch time has passed, with a new launch group posted atop the thread thereafter. Discussion is encouraged, as posting replies moves the thread up to the top of the grouping, whether that is during launch time group or the 'regular' forum.

Keep checking in every 30 minutes for new offers being posted, and keep scrolling down to see everything that has been launched throughout the timeframe in which you've been on the forum, which hopefully is ALL DAY
larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

*** LAST DAY *** tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler 6 Packs, Free Shipping!

#1 Post by larry schaffer »

This is it, folks - the last day has arrived - and it happens to be my birthday, as well! If you want to take advantage of the best pricing I'll offer on my new 2020 Roses, as well as special sampler packs, please do so today!

As an active member of the Wine Berserker community, it’s an honor to take part in these festivities – and I don’t take it for granted. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share what I produce with my heart and soul.

I’ve put together a handful of offerings that I’m excited to share with you, starting witih my 2 different roses from the 2020 vintage – Mourvedre and Cinsault. I was able to make a bit more of each this vintage, but I expect both to sell out relatively quickly.

All prices below include applicable taxes and shipping costs* (shipments to the following states will require additional shipping charges – AL, DE, KY, MA, MI, NH, OK and VA. No shipments possible to MS, UT).

Please use the code shipme to receive no cost shipping on all of these packages.

Rose Futures 6 Pack $150 Click Here to Order
For the second year in a row, I am now offering two roses, and each is unique and wonderful. These have proved to be my most popular offering on WB Day, as well as some of the most popular wines I made each vintage. I am very proud of each of these: the 2020 Mourvedre Rose was on the skins for just an hour and shows off the tropical and earthy tones I love about using this variety for rose: and the 2020 Cinsault Rose is lighter, crisper and shows off fresh peach and watermelon aromas with quenching acidity. This futures pack includes 3 each of the two different roses at a great price.

Rose Futures 12 Pack $280 Click here to Order
Let’s double the fun and save even more!

All Whites 6 Pack $170 Click Here to Order
One of my more popular packges, and this one includes a bit of something for everyone! This 6 pack includes some brand new releases as well as some older ones as follows:
2016 Grenache Blanc (new release)
2016 Marsanne (future release)
2016 Verbiage Blanc (new release) (Roussanne. Marsanne, Grenache Blanc)
2015 Verbiage Blanc (Roussnne, Grenache Blanc)
2015 Roussanne
2015 Viognier

All Reds 6 Pack - $210 Click Here to Order
A six pack of different individual Rhone red varieties that I work with and one blend
2017 Cinsaut
2014 Verbiage Rouge
2014 Mourvedre – SBC
2013 Grenache – Watch Hill
2013 Syrah – Larner
2013 Petite Sirah

Spotlight on Grenache and Mourvedre - $225 Click Here to Order
These two varieties are my ‘yin’ and my ‘yang’ and this six pack is a great overview of my current releases:
2018 Grenache – Spear Vyd (Sta Rita Hills)
2013 Grenache – Larner Vyd (Ballard Canyon)
2013 Grenache – Watch Hill Vyd (Los Alamos)
2014 Mourvedre – SB County
2013 Mourvedre – Larner Vyd (only 2 barrels produced)
2013 Mourvedre – Thompson Vyd (only 2 barrels produced)

SOLD OUT Special Library Release - 3 Special Wines at 10 Years of Age! $145 https://www.tercerowines.com/red-wines/ ... e To Order
Here's your chance to truly see how well red wines can age and develop under screw cap. This limited package includes one each of 3 of my 2011 releases - Cuvee Loco (Grenache-based blend all using Larner Vyd fruit), The Climb (ever-popular Syrah/Petite Sirah blend), and Verbiage Rouge (CdP style wine using fruit from throughout SB County). I only have 12 three packs available so order early!

So stop reading and start ordering - before it's too late!!!!
Last edited by larry schaffer on February 2nd, 2021, 5:07 am, edited 10 times in total.
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Nola Palomar
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Re: tercero wines - tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler Packs, Free Shipping, Bonus Magnums!

#2 Post by Nola Palomar »

Interested!! what is the price for the Futures Rose pack?
Nola
ITB

Veleta
Bodega Dominio Buenavista
D.O.P. Granada, Spain

Juan Manuel Palomar MD - 1948-2018 Husband, Father, Surgeon, Mentor, Winery owner & Winemaker, my everything...RIP
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

Rodrigo B
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

Re: tercero wines - tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler Packs, Free Shipping, Bonus Magnums!

#3 Post by Rodrigo B »

Hey Larry, just tried to purchase the All Whites package with the link provided and the site notes it's not currently available for purchase. Same seems to be true for all links
B r @ g @

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#4 Post by larry schaffer »

Nola Palomar wrote: January 26th, 2021, 8:03 am Interested!! what is the price for the Futures Rose pack?
Brig 'helped' me fix my links and knocked that one off! Corrected - it's $150 for the 6 pack
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#5 Post by larry schaffer »

Rodrigo B wrote: January 26th, 2021, 8:13 am Hey Larry, just tried to purchase the All Whites package with the link provided and the site notes it's not currently available for purchase. Same seems to be true for all links
I kept them 'dark' until we launched - just made them live. Sorry about that!!!!

Happy Shopping!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

vwsmaltz
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#6 Post by vwsmaltz »

Shipme doesn’t seem to be working. I want a 12 pack of Rosé futures...
Virgil

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#7 Post by larry schaffer »

vwsmaltz wrote: January 26th, 2021, 8:24 am Shipme doesn’t seem to be working. I want a 12 pack of Rosé futures...
Try it now - it should be fixed.

Let me know - and sorry about that!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Jason T
GCC Member
GCC Member

#8 Post by Jason T »

Larry, for some reason the 'shipme' code isn't working for free shipping, at least on the mixed whites. I've tried it a couple different ways and it still wants to add the full shipping price.
J@son Tr@ughber

Rodrigo B
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#9 Post by Rodrigo B »

Awesome. Order in! Thanks Larry
B r @ g @

vwsmaltz
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#10 Post by vwsmaltz »

larry schaffer wrote: January 26th, 2021, 8:27 am
vwsmaltz wrote: January 26th, 2021, 8:24 am Shipme doesn’t seem to be working. I want a 12 pack of Rosé futures...
Try it now - it should be fixed.

Let me know - and sorry about that!
That worked! “See” you tonight!
Virgil

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#11 Post by larry schaffer »

Jason T wrote: January 26th, 2021, 8:27 am Larry, for some reason the 'shipme' code isn't working for free shipping, at least on the mixed whites. I've tried it a couple different ways and it still wants to add the full shipping price.
I think the shipme code is fixed - please try again - and my apologies . . .

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Paul Miller
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#12 Post by Paul Miller »

Done!

The rose is a no-brainer. Ordered 6 of the rose futures.
Last edited by Paul Miller on January 26th, 2021, 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evan K
GCC Member
GCC Member

#13 Post by Evan K »

shipme worked for me. Looking forward to trying the rose!
K 0 r n

Jason T
GCC Member
GCC Member

#14 Post by Jason T »

larry schaffer wrote: January 26th, 2021, 8:32 am
Jason T wrote: January 26th, 2021, 8:27 am Larry, for some reason the 'shipme' code isn't working for free shipping, at least on the mixed whites. I've tried it a couple different ways and it still wants to add the full shipping price.
I think the shipme code is fixed - please try again - and my apologies . . .

Cheers!
Yep I'm good. Thanks Larry.

Hopefully I'll get a few of these - it's an early Mother's Day gift for my mom; she loves your whites . In for two of the mixed whites!!!
J@son Tr@ughber

B. Buzzini
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15 Post by B. Buzzini »

Everything worked...in for a case of the ROSE'! flirtysmile
I even got to add the new vintage to CT!
Meursault-head!

B. = Brian

Bryan Cottriel
GCC Member
GCC Member

#16 Post by Bryan Cottriel »

Case of rose is an easy purchase and the best on the market! They shipme code worked too! Thanks Larry!

Chris Murphy
GCC Member
GCC Member

#17 Post by Chris Murphy »

It looks like no shipping options are available for MA.

Abbie S.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#18 Post by Abbie S. »

Rosé order in!
IG abbieroads

salovon

Peter Shurman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#19 Post by Peter Shurman »

IN.

Thanks Larry for eating the shipping costs.

[cheers.gif]
keeping those ITB in business

Anthony C
GCC Member
GCC Member

#20 Post by Anthony C »

It's not letting me ship to Virginia.
C u r t a s

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." -- W. C. Fields

G. D y e r
GCC Member
GCC Member

#21 Post by G. D y e r »

Order in for the Grenache and Mourvedre sixer, right up my alley these days.

My CT notes tell me I'm I haven't been imbibing enough Tercero, and I really enjoyed the 2013 SBC Mourvedre recently. So that will be fixed :)

Larry, if it's OK, I'd like to save you the shipping cost and pick up at your tasting room.
Greg

In that way, he is like cornerback Darrelle Revis, deserving of his own island, Mangold Island, if you will. “That would be a rusty, filthy island where people wear ripped jeans and stay in hotel rooms that are half price,” tight end Dustin Keller said. “But they would serve wine, and only the finest for Nick Mangold.”

Bryce K
GCC Member
GCC Member

#22 Post by Bryce K »

The mourvedre rose is among the best roses I have had - with Texas summer coming sooner than I think, I am in for a case of rose!

Ahh, I missed the shipping code on checkout... Well, in any event, excited for more rose. Thanks!
Senor Kaufman

Zach H.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#23 Post by Zach H. »

Hey Larry,

Thanks for the amazing offers! Chalk me up for one of the Red 6 packs! Verizon is killing me right now!!!
Z A C H H A L E S
neener

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#24 Post by larry schaffer »

Chris Murphy wrote: January 26th, 2021, 8:42 am It looks like no shipping options are available for MA.
Might have just fixed it - let me know

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#25 Post by larry schaffer »

Anthony C wrote: January 26th, 2021, 8:48 am It's not letting me ship to Virginia.
Should be fixed - let me know

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#26 Post by larry schaffer »

Hey folks - if you live in one of the states mentioned in the thread, there may be some 'glitches' and I do apologize. Please reach out and I'll make sure the orders go through. Also, I may have to 'charge back' a bit of shipping for those specific states as my costs to ship to those specific ones are MUCH higher due to needing to go through a broker. Please have patience and reach out directly at larry@tercerowines.com if you run into any specific issues . . .

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Jeff Bloom
GCC Member
GCC Member

#27 Post by Jeff Bloom »

What a day for connection problems and slow internet (on my end, not Larry's)! Order finally in for the red six pack. Thanks, Larry.

Chris Murphy
GCC Member
GCC Member

#28 Post by Chris Murphy »

larry schaffer wrote: January 26th, 2021, 9:01 am
Chris Murphy wrote: January 26th, 2021, 8:42 am It looks like no shipping options are available for MA.
Might have just fixed it - let me know

Cheers
All set, order placed for the whites.

Sarah S
GCC Member
GCC Member

#29 Post by Sarah S »

In for a six pack of red and a case of rose. And FWIW I think we are all experiencing "connection issues" and "slow internet" today- I'll bet Larry is getting slammed!
S m i t h

Anthony C
GCC Member
GCC Member

#30 Post by Anthony C »

Thanks Larry. Order in for one red and one white sampler.
C u r t a s

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food." -- W. C. Fields

DonnaM
GCC Member
GCC Member

#31 Post by DonnaM »

In for 6 of the rose! I can now mark 2 BD orders off my wishlist.
M u r 6 @ c h

Mike Evans
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#32 Post by Mike Evans »

In for a Rosé 6 pack!

Joe Parisi
GCC Member
GCC Member

#33 Post by Joe Parisi »

Picked up a Rose 6 pack

Basil S
GCC Member
GCC Member

#34 Post by Basil S »

Placed my order for the All Whites 6er! Looking forward to it.
$ u n 1 3 r

Richard B.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#35 Post by Richard B. »

Ok, pulled the trigger on the 6 whites

BUT - this may just be a start depending on what happens tonight during the virtual tasting :) :)
Could be some Rose in our future

WIFE IS VERY EXCITED about both Today, Tonight and Tomorrow (damn credit card!!)
Last edited by Richard B. on January 26th, 2021, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#36 Post by larry schaffer »

Thanks for all of the love thus far, folks! Just a heads up that I'll be doing the 'drawing' for the first Magnum give away about 4PM today PST so GET THOSE ORDERS IN BEFOREHAND TO QUALIFY! The second one will be right after we officially 'close up' at about 7pm PST (or thereabouts) . . .

And remember - only those who POST HERE WHAT THEY PURCHASED qualify!

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Ruthie Guido
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#37 Post by Ruthie Guido »

Really love these wines! And looking forward to tasting with you tonight- especially the Roussanne and Cinsault. Cheers! [cheers.gif]

AstridKG
GCC Member
GCC Member

#38 Post by AstridKG »

Just ordered a 6-pack of Rose!
K 3 3 L
2020 WOTY: Bubbles - Lallier 2002 Brut "Collection Mémoire" | White - Château Pape Clément Blanc | Red - 2018 Francesco Versio Dogliani | Dessert - Boundary Breaks Ice Wine | DoTY & Rosé - Sabelli-Frisch Flame Tokay

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#39 Post by larry schaffer »

Ruthie Guido wrote: January 26th, 2021, 10:35 am Really love these wines! And looking forward to tasting with you tonight- especially the Roussanne and Cinsault. Cheers! [cheers.gif]
Thanks Ruthie - looking forward to tonight as well!

And hope you're keeping busy with the GREAT offers that Big Basin is offering!!!!

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

A Stevens0n
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#40 Post by A Stevens0n »

In for a 6 pack of the rose. Excited to finally try one of Larry's wines!
Andr(e)w

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#41 Post by larry schaffer »

A Stevens0n wrote: January 26th, 2021, 10:50 am In for a 6 pack of the rose. Excited to finally try one of Larry's wines!
Thank you! Hopeful that this exceeds your expectations! Can't wait to get it in bottle in a few weeks!

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#42 Post by larry schaffer »

AstridKG wrote: January 26th, 2021, 10:38 am Just ordered a 6-pack of Rose!
Thank you, Asrtrid! Psyched to see folks trying my stuff!

If your budget allows, check back for some of the other packages - and don't be surprised if I add in something else tomorrow :-)

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#43 Post by larry schaffer »

Richard B. wrote: January 26th, 2021, 10:12 am Ok, pull the trigger on the 6 whites

BUT - this may just be a start depending on what happens tonight during the virtual tasting :) :)
Could be some Rose in our future

WIFE IS VERY EXCITED about both Today, Tonight and Tomorrow (damn credit card!!)
Thanks, Richard - and really looking forward to tonight (and there will be a special offer tonight for those on the zoom tasting champagne.gif [snort.gif] [wow.gif] )

Cheers
larry schaffer
tercero wines

Nola Palomar
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#44 Post by Nola Palomar »

In for the Rose Futures!! Looking forward to the magnum drawing!!! I never win anything, but it's fun just the same!! champagne.gif newhere flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile
Nola
ITB

Veleta
Bodega Dominio Buenavista
D.O.P. Granada, Spain

Juan Manuel Palomar MD - 1948-2018 Husband, Father, Surgeon, Mentor, Winery owner & Winemaker, my everything...RIP
Bob Wood - 1949-2013 Berserker for eternity! RIP

larry schaffer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#45 Post by larry schaffer »

Nola Palomar wrote: January 26th, 2021, 11:03 am In for the Rose Futures!! Looking forward to the magnum drawing!!! I never win anything, but it's fun just the same!! champagne.gif newhere flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile
Thanks Nola!!! Truly appreciated.

Cheers!
larry schaffer
tercero wines

cjsavino
Monopole Crü
Monopole Crü

#46 Post by cjsavino »

In for a six pack, love the wines👍👍
96BCD21D-CA19-4C5C-9A6E-D76FA461927A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chris

MikeHill
GCC Member
GCC Member

#47 Post by MikeHill »

In for a spotlight red!

PeterH
GCC Member
GCC Member

#48 Post by PeterH »

Just placed an order., my first from Tercero. Now I am 11 out of 12 for ordering from the BD original twelve.
I really appreciate your contributions to the forum, Larry, and figure the least I can do is order some wine.
P Hickner

On s'en bat les couilles

Sanjay M.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#49 Post by Sanjay M. »

In for a white 6-pack. I've never tried your wines before, excited to check them out!
M_@_r_k_e_n

Scott Goodwin
GCC Member
GCC Member

#50 Post by Scott Goodwin »

In for my annual case of the roses! @larry I'm shipping to MA and it looks like I got completely free shipping. I know you say there is a shipping add-on for MA so please feel free to adjust that on your side. Or PM if you need me to do something. Thanks!

Return to “BerserkerDay 12 (Jan 27, 2021) "The Black Friday of Wine Commerce" - Forbes”