Ser Winery offers

Hi, I’m new to Wine Berserkers and want to give you some background to my wine label, Ser. I originally started my wine career in Michigan as a vineyard manager and winemaker 22 years ago. I moved to Santa Cruz in 2001 working closely in all areas of production with Randall Grahm at Bonny Doon Vineyard for the past 19 years. The first vintage for Ser was in 2012. I produce varietal, vineyard designate wines sourced from many coastal vineyards, the majority being old vine and dry farmed. My winemaking philosophy involves minimal intervention allowing the wine to express itself and where it comes from. Ser is Spanish meaning: to express identity or origin. I opened a new tasting room in Aptos (just south of Santa Cruz) this past January. Since the shelter-in-place order in mid March, I have offered weekly wine promotions through my website: www.serwinery.com. Currently I am offering the following:

Complimentary shipping for orders of 3 bottles or more to CA, MI, Florida.
20% case discount
Weekly wines are on sale. Current promotion: 2015 Coastview Vineyard Syrah, limited inventory. 20% off

Thanks for checking out the wines! Any questions, email me @ nicole@serwinery.com

Nicole

Heard good things about your wines, Nicole! Especially interested in trying your Cab Pfeffer.

Thanks Adam. I didn’t know anything about Cabernet Pfeffer until Pat Wirz asked me to make some wine from his fruit for my first vintage of Ser. I’ve come to love this variety for its rarity and distinctive white pepper and cranberry character. Happy to answer any questions you might have. Nicole

I have a bottle of the 2016 Wirz Sparkling Riesling that I haven’t opened yet, but I truly enjoyed a bottle of the 2018 Orange Muscat purchased at retail last year and thought it was a bargain at $18. Didn’t take notes, but we also enjoyed the 2016 Cabernet Pfeffer and 2017 Wirz Riesling at the 7% Solution tasting in LA last year.

Took the offer on the free shipping to reload on the Orange Muscat (x3), and give the 2017 Pfeffer(x2) and 2015 Graciano a try.

These wines are worth checking out!

Cheers,

Steve

Hi All,

Longtime fan and purchaser of Nicole’s wines. She makes wonderful elegant and restrained wines. I love the orange muscat, her Pinot Noirs, Rieslings and of course the Cabernet Pfeffer. All of her Sparkling offerings are always loved around my house and seldomly last long.

Sean

Thanks also to Steve and Sean for your comments. I just updated the original post to show the 2015 Coastview Vineyard Syrah is now discounted. Less than 4 cases left.

Order in!

Thanks Adam! Is there a way for me to order your wine?