Carson Phillips Wines - 30% off + free shipping - Oregon Pinot and Chardonnay

Carson Phillips wines are grown and made by three brothers dedicated to expressing place, time, varietal and the people who care for them. Our estate vineyard is located in the Dundee Hills. You can find out more at CarsonPhillips.com

We’re pleased to offer discounts and free shipping for the Berserker Quarantine Relief. Please email me at grant@carsonphillips.com or direct message me if you want to purchase.

3 Pack - 20% off, shipping included to lower 48
Retail: $115, after discount: $92
1 - ‘17 Willamette Valley Chardonnay
1 - ‘17 Dundee Hills Pinot Noir
1 - ‘17 Maresh Vineyard Pinot Noir

6 Pack - 25% off, shipping included to lower 48
Retail: $215, after discount: $161.25
2 - ‘17 Willamette Valley Chardonnay
3 - ‘17 Dundee Hills Pinot Noir
1 - ‘17 Maresh Vineyard Pinot Noir

12 Pack - 30% off, shipping included to lower 48
Retail: $430, after discount: $301
4 - ‘17 Willamette Valley Chardonnay
6 - ‘17 Dundee Hills Pinot Noir
2 - ‘17 Maresh Vineyard Pinot Noir

Custom Shipment - Want a different mix than what’s offered? Happy to offer the same discount at the corresponding quantity on any combination of the wines. Email for assistance.

2017 | Willamette Valley Chardonnay | 103 cases produced | 12.9% ABV

A blend of nearly equal parts Finnigan Hill, Risdall Ranch and Azana vineyards. Finnigan Hill is a high elevation, late ripening site- its been our last pick in ‘17, ‘18 and ‘19. Finnigan Hill always has roundness and texture while maintaining lively acidity. Risdall Ranch (formerly Shafer Vineyard Cellars) is one of the state’s earliest plantings (1974) of Chardonnay. Chardonnay from Shafer was highly regarded in the 80’s, receiving high praise from Parker alongside other notable Oregon Chardonnay growers. In recent years, the fruit was contracted to a large winery and went relatively unnoticed. Risdall Ranch brings lovely minerality, saline and savory notes to this wine. Azana is a newer, high density planting. Of the three vineyards, Azana is the most fruit and spice driven.

In the cellar; we whole cluster press and settle overnight before going to barrel - “neutral” 4-6 year old barrels. Slow, native yeast fermentations. 12 months in barrel before racking to tank for one more winter on its lees before bottling. Notes: Preserved lemon, lime zest, saline, gardenia, waxy and long refreshing acid.

2017 | Dundee Hills Pinot Noir | 320 cases produced | 13.2% ABV

A blend of my family’s Estate Vineyard (¾) and Maresh Vineyard (¼). Our estate vineyard was established in 2000 and is located in the north-east of the Dundee Hills, planted in the classic Jory soil that defines the Red Hills of Dundee. Our first year farming we began transitioning to organic and regenerative farming. Information on Maresh Vineyard in the vineyard designate wine description below.

My fermentation approach with pinot noir is thinking more in terms of infusion rather than extraction in hopes of letting vineyard and vintage character shine brighter than a winemaking protocol. No cold soak, mostly pump-overs and some gentle punch downs towards the end of fermentation. This wine was fermented with 40% whole cluster with native yeasts. Aged 12 months in mostly neutral barrels, less than 10% new oak. Notes: Fresh cherry and raspberry, lavender, sassafras.

2017 | Maresh Vineyard Pinot Noir | 77 cases produced | 12.6% ABV

Maresh Vineyard has always been special to me. As a consumer and restaurant wine-buyer this vineyard always stood out to me. Maresh, more than any other vineyard, attracted me to the Dundee Hills and focused my family’s search for a piece of land in this AVA to farm and make wine from. When the opportunity came up to get a few tons of fruit I could not pass it up, it was like a dream come true. This wine came from the western half of Loie’s block which was planted in 1983.

The Maresh pinot was fermented with 40% whole cluster with native yeasts. Aged 12 months in barrel, 25% new oak. See Dundee Hills Pinot description above for fermentation approach. Notes: Fresh strawberry and cherry, asian spice, rose petals and tobacco.