tercero wines - Rhone 6 Pack for Zoom Tasting with Halcon

Good morning and Happy Easter, all!

We will be doing a rhone variety round table on Thursday, April 23rd featuring myself and Paul from Halcon. We will be comparing / contrasting our wines as well as talking about rhone varieties in general.

Here is a link to the info on that tasting:

I’ve put together a 6 pack that roughly ‘matches’ what Paul has recently offered and that many of you have taken advantage of - but added a couple of other wines to enjoy. I know that Paul offered a really interesting Roussanne not too long ago and I’m sure mine if totally different. And my Mourvedre Rose will be a great starter to the tasting and to whet your palate!

Here is the 6 pack being offered:

2019 Mourvedre Rose
2015 Roussanne
2014 Verbiage Rouge
2014 Mourvedre - SBC
2013 Grenache - Larner Vyd
2013 Syrah - Larner Vyd

I am offering this 6 pack for $165 plus applicable taxes and shipping. I will match Paul’s shipping charges as well - though my costs are usually more. If you live in MI, IL or MA, I will have to charge a bit more because of increased costs I incur going into those states.

Here is a link to the pack:

https://www.tercerowines.com/red-wines/detail?item=wb-zoom-6-pack

In order to ensure you get these in time for the tasting, PLEASE order in the next few days. At this point, I will ship everything either GSO where applicable or UPS or Fed Ex ground.

Please reach out to me directly if you’d like to take advantage - and hope to ‘see’ you on the 23rd!

Cheers

Just a heads up that if you do want to take part in this Zoom tasting with my wines in front of you, you still have time to make this happen, but that window is closing . . .

Please reach out soon - and feel free to add on if you’d like and I’ll give you some great discounts on those wines as well.

Cheers!

“THIS MEETING HAS BEEN LOCKED BY HOST”

That’s the message we get.

Sorry to hear were you able to join. we ended up having around 26 people. The video is up on the wine talk thread.

Sean