**Updated** last day on 2014 Switchback Ridge 30% off a case w/free shipping

Switchback Ridge is offering a 30% discount on case sales with free shipping and 25% off on 6 bottles or more with 50% off shipping on their 2014 wines. These include all three varietals: Cabernet, Merlot and Petite Sirah. You can mix and match as well so this is a great opportunity to acquire some great wines at an amazing price.

2014 Napa Valley Merlot $58/bottle retail
Special price: $43.50/ bottle (1-6 bottles); $40/ bottle (12 bottles)

2014 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon $95/bottle retail
Special price: $71.25/bottle (1-6 bottles); $66.50/ bottle (12 bottles)

2014 Napa Valley Petite Sirah $62/bottle retail
Special price: $46.50/ (1-6 bottles); $43/bottle (12 bottles)

To place an order, contact Pierson Ryan, national sales director for Switchback. His email is pierson@switchbackridge.com

Enjoy!

Crazy deal. The merlot is my favorite, and the W-S Pro national low for that in $59, plus you’d pay full shipping ordering from a retailer.

Bill…Thank you for posting…spoke with Pierson this afternoon and went in for a case with a friend.

Hey Adam, glad you were able to take advantage of it! I picked up a mixed case for myself, crazy good deal!

I couldn’t pass this one up, Brig Campbell and I are going in together for an order of the merlot.

In for a case of merlot… no brainer!!!

Yeah, can’t pass this one up and Kelly has been more than gracious

Had to grab the Cab, splitting a case with mi padre - thx so much team SBR for such an awesome deal!

Thanks for the tip Bill. Your post prompted me to check my email and saw their mailing list offering. Amazing juice for the price. I’m all in.
Thanks,
H

These are really nice wines!
The PS this vintage was extra special (imho) as it contains more of the killer “old vines” juice than normal. The OV were planted in the 50s. (The PS and the OV PS were always fermented and barreled separately.) Speaking of PS, Bob (Foley) should have been included in the “Petite Sirah’s Grand Arrival” article in the latest issue of WE.
As for the merlot and CS, I am quite fond of them both. Classy!
After back to back stellar vintages (12&13), I wasn’t AS excited about the 2014 fruit. Mind you, it was still good, but just not as captivating as the 12&13. I referred to this vintage as a sleeper vintage. It wasn’t until about a month before bottling that these wines opened my eyes. I remember being impressed with how they had come along. More so than any of the 6 vintages I saw there. They were rich, yet seductive and classy.
I see a lot of interest in this thread for the merlot. I agree! I may just have to pop one tonight myself. Cheers all!

Fantastic deal, thank you.

Popped a bottle of the Cab last night. First time having the 14 since right before bottling. So freakin’ good! Was good as pnp, but began to develop
after a 30 minute decant. We most enjoyed it after 90 minutes. Depending on your flavor profile and texture preferences, I would suggest either a 30 minute or 90 minute decant. Enjoy!
On a sidenote, if you can get your hands on some 2014 Reserve Cab and/or (the merlot based) 2014 Anniversary Blend (my personal favorite), do so!

Just an FYI, this offer is good through this Sunday 4-12 so get in touch with Pierson if you want to take advantage of it.

Today is the last day of the special deal, so don’t wait!

Thanks for the reminder Bill. I had issues placing my wine order through their website, so I sent Pierson an email. He was super responsive and placed my wine order for me.
Cheers,
H

I opened the 2014 merlot tonight. The wine is big and bold but approachable. As Eric noted with the cab, the wine does better after some decanting. If you like mountain wine, it’s hard to beat this bottle for the price. Thanks for the heads-up Bill.
H

Special thanks to Switchback and Pierson for getting me included in this great special. The 2014 Merlot, popped and poured last night, was fabulous, deep, concentrated, but not overdone Merlot. Super appreciate their responsiveness and the generosity of the deal!