Panther Creek Cellars - Pinots from Willamette Valley - 20% off entire order + free shipping on 6+ bottles

Hello everyone,
My name is Madelaine Morford and I am the General Manager of Panther Creek Cellars. Panther Creek is a historic Willamette Valley winery that has been producing single vineyard Pinot Noir since 1986. The winery was originally established by the legendary Ken Wright of Ken Wright Cellars - as of 2013 our winemaker is Tony Rynders, formerly of Domaine Serene fame.

Like many wineries, Panther Creek is a small business and we rely on visitors in our tasting room to help support our winery. The suspension of wine tastings in our tasting room has negatively affected our business as it has other local businesses in the community. I am posting here today to ask for your continued support. We are offering 20% off entire orders online and free ground shipping on 6+ bottles in hope to make ends meet during this uncertain time.

We just released our new white wine for Spring - 70% Chardonnay and 30% Pinot Noir White Blend - we’re starting to have nicer weather in the Northwest and our white blend is a perfect accompaniment to Spring and is our best-selling white wine. Seriously, we sold out of it last fall and people call us to ask when it’ll be back in stock. It’s that good.
https://www.panthercreekcellars.com/wines

Please email me directly - madelaine@panthercreekcellars.com - if you have any questions about our wines or about placing an order. We have lots of available information on our wines on the website and in our wine store.

I hope everyone reading this stays safe and healthy.

Best,
Madelaine