Jean Edwards Cellars - Time for a Special 6-Pack Offer (38% off)

Since its inception, Wine Berserkers has championed the small producer in the wine industry, as well as other small businesses related to wine (gourmet foods, wine accessories, etc) and now our friends in the wine industry who own small businesses have been presented with a great burden during the mandatory closures of wineries and bars. In the spirit of Wine Berserkers, and the shadow of BerserkerDay, let's show our support and help our friends in this industry, supporting them with our business.

This forum will be open to all small businesses in the wine industry. Tentatively we'll close it in 2 weeks, but let's see how things go...
Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

Jean Edwards Cellars - Time for a Special 6-Pack Offer (38% off)

#1 Post by Karen Troisi » March 23rd, 2020, 7:41 am

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE - PLACE YOUR ORDER, WE'LL ADJUST IT AND SEND YOU A REVISED COPY

Time for a white wine offer!

Our 2018 Dalla Gasperina Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc is a popular seller in our tasting room – and since our tasting room is closed, we thought why not offer it to you at a blow-out price! This wine sells for $32/bottle in our tasting room… your price is $20/bottle – a savings of 38% plus we're including shipping too.

What a great summer sipper. Golden straw color in the glass with orange blossoms, apricots and tropicals in the nose. The complex and vibrant palate expresses mandarin orange, citrus and hints of minerality. 93% sauvignon blanc and 7% semillon - the semillon adds a richness to the mid-palate and a touch of acidity keeps the wine in balance. Aged in neutral French Oak for about 8 months. This has an old world quality to it. Goes great with seared scallops, crab cakes, chicken, charcuterie or just delicious on its own. Rated 91 points by Jeb Dunnuck and the Cellartracker rating is 92.3.

Here’s the deal…
  • You have to buy the sauv blanc in increments of 6 to get the special pricing – so order 6, 12, etc. Perfect wine to share a case with your wine friends!
  • Can combine both of our offers in your same order or add any other wines from our current releases (select from highly rated cabs, merlot, malbec, and petite sirah from the exceptional 2016 vintage).
  • Club members or friends & family members, you’ll still receive your discount on any wines that are not on special pricing. And, if we are holding an order for you that includes the 2018 sauv blanc, we'll discount that wine down to $20 bottle automatically for you.
  • Before charging your card, we will adjust your order to zero-out any shipping charges on the sauvignon blanc.
Reminder: many offices are closed or operating on shorter hours. If you order wine please ship to your residence. Most carriers are not re-attempting delivery, if the office is closed the wine will wind up in the great abyss. Thanks.

Got it? If not, contact us at wine@jeanedwardscellars.com or call our NJ Sales Office at (973) 402-8524 and we’ll be happy to help. If no one answers, please leave us a message, as we’re either helping other customers or we’re out walking Cooper (our labrador retriever).

Use this link to order: http://order.jeanedwardscellars.com/jea ... ms-c2.aspx

Thanks for your continued support. It may take time, but we will all get through this - stay positive and stay safe!

Karen and John
Last edited by Karen Troisi on March 30th, 2020, 7:21 am, edited 6 times in total.
ITB - You should only make wines you love to drink.

Rick Bollig
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Jean Edwards Cellars - Time for a Special 6-Pack Offer (38% off)

#2 Post by Rick Bollig » March 23rd, 2020, 12:49 pm

I cracked a bottle of this last night and really enjoyed it. Ordered more earlier today. Great QPR!

Jeff Wilkinson
GCC Member
GCC Member

#3 Post by Jeff Wilkinson » March 23rd, 2020, 1:07 pm

Karen - Thanks for the special offer and hope you are doing well! Just placed an order for six, and can't wait to give these a try.

ChrisMcElligott
GCC Member
GCC Member

#4 Post by ChrisMcElligott » March 23rd, 2020, 9:01 pm

We love the Sav Blanc's from Jean Edwards. Great balance of tropical fruit, medium bodied, creamy mouth feel and acid. Not your typical herbaceous, grassy sav blanc. A different cat that we sure enjoy especially with couple years on it. Got a few coming with our club shipment.
Karen, you guys are rocking some offers!

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#5 Post by Karen Troisi » March 24th, 2020, 7:16 am

Rick Bollig wrote:
March 23rd, 2020, 12:49 pm
I cracked a bottle of this last night and really enjoyed it. Ordered more earlier today. Great QPR!
Super - glad you enjoyed it! What did you have the wine with? Always curious to know what our customers pair our wines with. I love this wine with seared scallops and crab cakes.

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#6 Post by Karen Troisi » March 24th, 2020, 12:39 pm

Jeff Wilkinson wrote:
March 23rd, 2020, 1:07 pm
Karen - Thanks for the special offer and hope you are doing well! Just placed an order for six, and can't wait to give these a try.
Hi Jeff - your order is shipping today. Thanks very much!

Jeff VanDenbussche

#7 Post by Jeff VanDenbussche » March 24th, 2020, 12:59 pm

I’m in for a 6 pack. We really enjoyed this wine (and the rest ) last fall when Karen and her staff accommodated us at last minute during our wildfire trip!

Rick Bollig
GCC Member
GCC Member

#8 Post by Rick Bollig » March 24th, 2020, 2:19 pm

Karen Troisi wrote:
March 24th, 2020, 7:16 am
Rick Bollig wrote:
Super - glad you enjoyed it! What did you have the wine with? Always curious to know what our customers pair our wines with. I love this wine with seared scallops and crab cakes.
I made a pot of soup with organic chicken leg quarters, small red potatoes, carrots, celery, onions and other goodies. The wine went great with it, but was also delicious on its own. (I’ve only learned in the last year or two not to drink whites too chilled.)

Michael O'Brien
GCC Member
GCC Member

#9 Post by Michael O'Brien » March 24th, 2020, 9:06 pm

I had 3 of the 2017 left in the cellar but who can pass up the SB for $20 a bottle. Ordered my six. Now waiting for temperatures to drop a little so they can be shipped. Expected to be in the mid to upper 80s, maybe even 90 here this week.
PlanoWino

Nick T.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10 Post by Nick T. » March 25th, 2020, 5:23 am

This is a no brainer. My 21 year old daughter who's home from college tried this the other day and also loved it. Since she's going to be home for a while- this is a great opportunity to restock. Thank you Karen and John.
T=t0um@n!os

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#11 Post by Karen Troisi » March 25th, 2020, 12:56 pm

Rick Bollig wrote:
March 24th, 2020, 2:19 pm
Karen Troisi wrote:
March 24th, 2020, 7:16 am
Rick Bollig wrote:
I made a pot of soup with organic chicken leg quarters, small red potatoes, carrots, celery, onions and other goodies. The wine went great with it, but was also delicious on its own. (I’ve only learned in the last year or two not to drink whites too chilled.)
Thanks Rick - that soup sounds really good #ComfortFood. It is a pretty versatile wine and as you said delicious on its own. Enjoy!

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#12 Post by Karen Troisi » March 26th, 2020, 10:31 am

Michael O'Brien wrote:
March 24th, 2020, 9:06 pm
I had 3 of the 2017 left in the cellar but who can pass up the SB for $20 a bottle. Ordered my six. Now waiting for temperatures to drop a little so they can be shipped. Expected to be in the mid to upper 80s, maybe even 90 here this week.
Yes we checked and next week looks much better for shipping - still warm but not like this week.

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#13 Post by Karen Troisi » March 27th, 2020, 9:00 am

Just a reminder - when you order the sauv blanc shipping charges will show up in your cart - just submit the order and we will adjust it to zero-out shipping on the sauv blanc bottles. we will send you an email with a copy of the adjusted order. Thanks for all the orders. Karen

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#14 Post by Karen Troisi » March 28th, 2020, 5:58 am

Jeff VanDenbussche wrote:
March 24th, 2020, 12:59 pm
I’m in for a 6 pack. We really enjoyed this wine (and the rest ) last fall when Karen and her staff accommodated us at last minute during our wildfire trip!
flirtysmile Thanks Jeff - we were happy to host you - and thanks for ordering the sauv blanc!

Jay $$ Winton
GCC Member
GCC Member

#15 Post by Jay $$ Winton » March 28th, 2020, 8:01 am

We drank a JE 2009 Stagecoach cab last night with our prime ribeye. Delicious! Sadly, my last bottle.
Immaturity-my life, not my wine.

Karen Troisi
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#16 Post by Karen Troisi » March 28th, 2020, 2:31 pm

Jay $$ Winton wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 8:01 am
We drank a JE 2009 Stagecoach cab last night with our prime ribeye. Delicious! Sadly, my last bottle.
Glad you enjoyed it Jay (2009 is one of my favorite vintages). Saw your very nice Cellartracker note [thankyou.gif]

Return to “Berserker Quarantine Relief”