***CLOSED***New twist :EMH Black Cat Cabernet Magnums - make an offer!

“Newer” 1.5L Black Cats. Vintages available and prices below:

2011 Classic, 2012 Classic, 2016 Classic : $175/bottle
2014 Special Selection, 2015 Special Selection: $210/bottle

Prices include shipping (what am I, nuts? - expensive to ship).

Go on www.EMHVineyards.com, order something there on the order page to cover the price of your desired bottle. Then send me an email at Merrill@EMHVineyards.com to tell me which magnum you are ordering. Any overage that is authorized by PayPal credit card clearing house, and not captured by me for the actual price, will automatically revert to your available credit on your credit card.

Any questions or issues, please email me directly. Please do not use the PM function - it is very difficult for me to keep track of things there.

I have had zero interest in my magnums at what I thought were good prices. So let’s have some fun (maybe) and you can make an offer for what YOU think is a good price. If the mags don’t go this way, I’ll just have a hell of a party or two. Offers subject to my review/acceptance.

I would be interested in one bottle of each vintage of your classic Black Cat magnums … $150 per bottle?

Yes, I can do that for 3. Go on the website and order $450 worth of wine, and I will adjust the difference. Thank you!

Thanks for your generous order, Paul.

Thanks, Peter. Every order is much appreciated.