Try Russell Bevan's first Vintage of Elyse Winery + Online Tasting!

Thank you so much, WB mods!

Elyse Winery has been around Napa Valley since the 80s, and as of 2018, Napa’s Josh Peeples (formerly Jacquelynn Wines) and Russell Bevan (Bevan Cellars and others) have taken over ownership and winemaking!

We have three WB offers for you, including the FIRST chance to try Russell’s 2018 Elyse Zinfandels, including the Morisoli Vineyard in the Rutherford Bench. This is a year ahead of our release schedule. Hopefully this keeps things interesting while we’re all at home! [cheers.gif]

\

• A three-pack horizontal of Elyse 2018 Morisoli Vineyard Zinfandel (Rutherford), 2018 Korte Ranch Zinfandel (St. Helena), and 2018 Dry Creek Zinfandel, made by Russell

• A three-pack of Elyse 2018 Sonoma Chardonnay, 2018 York Creek Pinot Blanc, and 2019 Rosé, made by Russell

• 20% off a three-pack horizontal of our current vintage Zinfandels: Elyse 2014 Morisoli Vineyard Zinfandel, 2014 Korte Ranch Zinfandel, and 2014 Dry Creek Zinfandel

FREE SHIPPING on 6 bottles or more with code QUARANTINE.

Visit Elyse Winery - to purchase.

We hope these wines will bring some cheer to your day!
We will shortly schedule a zoom conference where Josh and our winemaking team will taste through these wines and answer questions. The link and details will be sent by e-mail to all purchasers and posted here!

So we visited Elyse on our honeymoon back in 2012, liked the name and wines so much we named our daughter Elyse (is that bad naming kids after wineries :thinking:). Anyways how would the 2018s be described? I have never had a Bevan made wine, is their a district style?
Thanks

Thank you so much for naming your daughter Elyse!! :slight_smile: Russell is well known for a slightly more extracted, polished style. However, given that we are working with the same old vine Zinfandel vineyards, the terroir continues to shine through. If you want wine that will be in the classic Elyse style you tasted in 2012, the 2014 pack was made by the original winemaking team. Thank you so much for asking!

Ok my interest is piqued. We have had bottlings from 08-15, I need to do an inventory check of what we have left.
Thanks for response🍷

This looks really interesting. I have been following Russell since I met him back in 2000 in Minneapolis. Amazing and funny guy.

This offer will be available for a few days? Just want to break into the next credit card cycle. :slight_smile:

David - We love Russell to death too. Elyse has had steady contracts with many classic Napa vineyards for decades, and he’s been having a blast working with them. We’ll be keeping the offer open for at least two weeks. Thank you for asking!

Chris - Thank you!! Since you know Elyse well, if there’s any other kind of set I could put together for you just let me know.

Order in!