JB NEUFELD - SAMPLER PACK

Thank you so much for checking out our Berserker Quarantine Relief (BQR) offer! We are always SO grateful for all of your support, now more than ever in these uncertain times. If you have ANY questions about our wines please don’t hesitate to ask, but just so you know, we ONLY make Cabernet Sauvignon. States we cannot ship to are listed at the bottom. You may purchase these wines by clicking HERE or by clicking on the SHOP tab on our website www.jbneufeld.com. You can also email: justin@jbneufeld.com or call 509.895.9979
THANK YOU!!

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING AND TAX
OFFER 1
(3 Bottles)
1 bottle of 2017 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, 1 bottle 2017 Two Blondes Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon & 1 bottle of 2015 Old Goat
Other 364 days: $171 BQR: $120

OFFER 2
(6 Bottles)
2 bottles of 2017 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, 2 bottles of 2017 Two Blondes Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon & 2 bottles of 2015 Old Goat
Other 364 days:$315 BQR: $220

OFFER 3
(12 Bottles)
4 bottles of 2017 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, 4 bottles of 2017 Two Blondes Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon & 4 bottles of the 2015 Old Goat
Other 364 days:$588 BQR: $400

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

We CANNOT ship to: AL, AK, AR, DE, KY, MS, RI & UT

Justin is there a code for the 6 pack price?

I have been wanting to try these, thanks for the offer!

Hey Peter,
No code, just click on the Offer number you want on our website. Thanks for trying them!!

I just realized that we hadnt got all the offers up on our website by the time you had looked for it. Sorry about that! Anyway, all 3 offers are on there now.

Thanks for trying them out Scott! They shipped out today. Cheers!

I’ve picked these up the past two Berserkers Day’s. Great people and great wines.

Order in for a 6 pack. Thanks Justin!

Thank you for all your hard work Albert and good luck!

Fabulous juice. Great Cabernet at a smidge of Napa prices.

Bought the 6 pack… Chris Cary (from CT) always raves about this producer. Excited to try… $220 all in for 6 bottles seems like a given.

Thanks Justin for shipping a 12 pack. Any thoughts on how long to hold the wines before opening? Are they ready to go now or should i hold them?

Justin & Brooke, thank you for your kind words via email and in the shipment. Really looking forward to these. You guys rock!

I’m taking down a 2017 CS tonight with a fat steak. TN to follow.

Here you go team. This bottle was gratis from Brooke and Justin.

Nose is strong blueberry, herbs, and Chambord. The palate is classic Cabernet, it’s cassis and very fine gritty tannins at this young age. No blue fruit here. After an hour it relaxed a bit but still wound up in the middle. Acid is medium plus to high, will age no question. Herb note hinted at a Cabernet franc. Really graceful.

Posted from CellarTracker

Ha sounds exactly like what I drank tonight… matter of fact it is. Mine arrived last week lovely stuff! Thanks B&J

That’s great timing!

Say hello and we’re thinking of your wife on the front lines.

Thanks Brig we will get through this hunkered down and I hope all is well with you and your family!

THANKS BRIG!

2017 Two Blondes vineyard cab

Wow this is great a great bottle the wine is all about red fruits, kind of reminds me of the better Andrew will Two Blondes. This is still a bit wound up with rustic tannin and good acidity. Cassis red raspberry and a hit of minerals. hints of dark fruit trying to sneak in I think this will fill out nicely. I believe this will age well and yes i’m in for a few more bottles. God help me after I try the rest of the lineup [cheers.gif]