Pre-Falltacular Friday Night Dinner--This Friday, 6PM. FINAL DETAILS POSTED

OK, so we need to have this thread get started so I can manage the customary Friday dinner. For those new to the Falltacular scene, let me bullet off the Friday dinner below so you can understand it better.

1. Dinner is held away from my home, at a local South OC restaurant. Last year, we held it here: http://www.brickpizzeria.com/

2. It’s BYOB, so the bottles we enjoy are not part of the big Saturday falltacular event. Instead, the Friday dinner is really about what everyone decides to pull and bring to drink from their own cellars. Yes, there will be winemakers at the dinner who will also attend and pour their own wines on Saturday and so you may see some Saturday labels at the Friday dinner. We bring our own stems, too.

3. We all split the check. Last year, I think it was about $45 a person, which means everything was in that #–food, corkage, tip and tax. We had a menu set, mainly family style and it seemed to work fine, as it does every year.

4. You are not required to attend the big Saturday Falltacular event if you only want to attend the Friday dinner. Of course, I would love to see all of the Friday folks on Saturday, and generally speaking, that is usually the case but it you cannot make Saturday and still want to attend Friday night’s get together, please do.

I will seek the venue and post that in the next couple of weeks, figure January. Right now, I just need to know if you plan to attend the dinner, and how many guests you will bring. This is key for engaging with the restaurant as to total attendance. I will trust that my choice in venue is not going dissuade anyone from attending, as by now you guys know I seek value, quality and setting.

Please post as to your RSVP. Thanks everyone.

Mike and Dana are in.

Ted and JoAnn are in.

6 or 8 for us

Jennifer and I look forward to it.

Sahba and me

Sign me up! Hoping we get to play some AM golf on Friday as well. If not, no worries!

Steve and Misuk [cheers.gif]

If coming (which looks pretty for sure now), Mike + 1 (my friend Dave) will attend.

Rebecca and I are just about definite. We are going to start making plane and hotel reservations. So we might as well join y’allon Friday night as well.

Count me & Lori!

Frank, I’m in for the Pretacular dinner, plus one. My check for Falltacular will be in the mail tomorrow. Looking forward to both, as always.

2 please

Mark and Brad for Friday Night

2 please

Keep posting commitments plz–appreciate it.

Had a nice talk with David over @ Brick y/day. Going to pursue that as our dinner location and have more info for all of you about the menu soon.

Perfect!

Frank, for Friday night’s dinner, I’m also RSVPing for Will Crawford+1(Trish Vogel). Will attended Falltacular last year. Trish is a newbie to the event, but not the wine circles.

Paul and I will attend the Friday night dinner.

Frank; I am in for Friday night with a total of four people. Me, Diana and my two friends from New York…Chet & JoAnna. flirtysmile

Cheers!
Marshall [berserker.gif]