NY Metro Area members - Berserkers dinner (Rescheduled)

Alright, Let’s take this from the top. Corkage will be $10/person (not bottle). It’ll be 8 people at 7pm @ http://www.cafecortadito.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Menu: http://cafecortadito.com/menu_1.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Theme? New World Swill [gen_fro.gif]

Café Cortadito - Monday, March 16th @ 7:00 (8 people)

Jorge Henriquez - 2006 Locatelli Gewurztraminer Paso Robles / 2004 Alder Grenache Santa Barbara County
Michel Abood - New World juice
Rich K0rzenk0 - 1998 Le Vieux Donjon Châteauneuf-du-Pape / 2005 Jackson-Triggs Vidal Icewine Proprietors’ Reserve
Kristina Sazama - 02 La Sirena Syrah +1
Izzy Nosnik - 01 Standish Syrah
Cheryl Mills - “least-new-world New World swill”

If I’m here count me in. [foilhat.gif]

awwww… can’t you guys do that out here? [cray.gif]

I’ll just bet he does. Those boys will do anything to get off that island won’t they?

I would love to, but am stuck in night-class until after 8. Maybe next time!

I’m in. Can we bring in a TV to watch UFC? I think all official berserkers dinners have UFC playing in the background. :wink:

As of now, you will BARELY make it as the 1st Berserkers dinner - San Diego is the 7th of March.

I think a live video feed is in order…

Sorry, the first Berserkers dinner was on 02Feb09 when Dick Krueger, Carollee Krueger and myself got together at 315 in Santa Fe with a bottle of 99 Roumier and some other goodies.

[highfive.gif]

I see no pics as proof…until you prove it wrong, it’s not official!

Also, the Pre-Falltacular dinner had at least 3 Berserkers in attendance, and that was January 23rd…

Yeah, but two of those were LAME-ASS Berserkers. Doesn’t really count.

I’m flexible on the date if it means more people can make it. Mike?

Pictures?

And we had “all Berserkers”. [foilhat.gif]

Sorry, Jorge. I’m always flexible.

Great, so let’s start the list on your 1st post and then we’ll see if the date needs to be changed. D’accord?

Wimp. Started it off for you.

Your fault for living on SI. Especially that far down the island!

Count me in… I am waiting for my final schedule for next month but I should be able to go…

And Jorge is being let out of his cage? Tell the jail keeper we say thanks! (My apologies if this obvious joke was already made… Didnt read all the posts in the thread)

If its still open, I’m in.

Adding a possible +1 with me. One spot open.