Mini-Portfolio Tasting Cancelled- They ran out of my wines!

Hey All,

Come to the Wine Library in Springfield, NJ, on Saturday, February 21st, from noon to 4pm.

I will be pouring three of my wines, L’Agary (a red from the Languedoc), the delicious La Bouscade (a 100% Syrah from the Minervois) and the fantastic Domaine Didier et Catherine Tripoz Macon Charnay le Clos des Tournons (Chardonnay from 45-year old vines in a walled-in plot).

Best of all, none of these retails for more than $15! [cheers.gif]

Have fun, taste some great wines, and meet some fellow wine-beserkers! [berserker.gif]
-Cheers! [gen_fro.gif]

Michel - good to see you on this board!!

When are you going to pour some of your portfolio in the Bay Area!!!

Hey Tony!

I’m trying, I’m trying, but you guys out there are a tough nut to crack. Apparently they already make a lot of wine in CA. Who knew? [blush2.gif]

I hear you, but we’re always in need of interesting French selections…

I’m pushing, I’m pushing! [berserker.gif]

Shameless and embarrasingly self-serving BUMP. [cheers.gif]

Tasting’s Cancelled!

Well, it’s true, the wines have sold so well that the Wine Library’s run out of wines to pour. I suppose as problems go, this is a good one, right?

Anyway, thanks to everyone who expressed interest and even more so to those who’ve bought and tasted (and hopefully liked) the wines.

I will let everyone know when another tasting is planned, hope everyone’s doing well,
Cheers!
Michel

Phewwwwwww, you just saved me a trip to Jersey. Thanks. [laughingneqw.gif]

Puhhhhhhhhlease, you’d love any excuse to get out of the hinterlands of the 'burbs. [gheyfight.gif]

Ditto.

Congrats on selling out the wines, Michel. That’s great news.

Sounds good…I guess that they should be making a re-order.

I’m meeting up with them and a bunch of distributors this week. I’m crossing fingers, toes, hairs, nostrils, ears, pretty much every extremity that can be crossed. [heat.gif]

What recession?

From what I hear, Michel’s prices are right in line with what the marketplace is demanding/wanting.

I don’t believe it.

I need a 6 pack sample to make my own decisions in this regard.

Pronto.

Feel free to pass that on to as many distributors/wholesalers as you can, of course. Don’t forget the bit about quality either. [give_heart.gif]

That just what I remember from our meeting. Oh…who could forget about quality?

bump