"No Oak" tasting at The Grove - Wednesday, August 5th

I will be pouring Italian and Alsatian wines for Tanaro River Imports. Come by my table and say hi!

This event is part of the LearnAboutWine.com Summer TASTE Series.

Cvent - Error" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When you see Ian, ask him why he moved Taste to midweek. [stirthepothal.gif]

I assume you already know the answer?

No. Just more difficult to get to.

I see. Even though it starts at 7 p.m. traffic does make it a bit of a challenge for the OC folks.

You think YOU guys have it bad - imagine the traffic driving down from the Santa Ynez Valley for one of these puppies [swearing.gif]

You’re going opposite traffic though Larry. [tease.gif]

oh wow! Our wines (F&H) will be represented there as well (Dr. Konstantin Frank)… say Hi to Phillippe or Dustin for me if you pass by that booth.

I hope to be able to taste some of the stuff while I’m there, but I think I’m going to be manning the table by myself. Hopefully, someone will come by and help me out.

Too bad it’s in Los Angeles. I remember you recommended the Clayhouse Sauvignon Blanc at a Trade Tasting to pair with the Ceviche being served. I think it was the Paso Robles trade tasting in Costa Mesa? Anyway, it was a fantastic match; the two were perfect together :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads up… I live walking distance from the Grove and hopefully I won’t be working late next Wednesday…