Big Easy Offline

Anyone in the greater New Orleans area interested in getting together?

New house should be done by June and would be happy to host.

Chris -

I will be traveling down to visit a client of mine in New Orleans from time-to-time. I’ll PM you when my next trip is planned…probably in the May/June timeframe.

Sounds great Matt, looking forward to it.

I would be interested in meeting up.

Bill where ya from?

I live in New Olreans near the Fairgrounds.

T-Bone is often in the Big Easy - be sure to reach out to him, too, if you want it to be nutso

Busted! Will be there last week in April leading up to Jazzfest…

I’m game, if I can coordinate it with my work schedule.

Seems like there is some interest. I’d be willing to host something at my place. Perhaps Wednesday 4/24? If not, maybe sometime in May/June?

Bill that would be awesome… I’m up for round 2 at the new house, should be settled by late June early July… Just in time for some BBQ or homemade pizzas and Rose

Im in Savannah for a conference that week, oh well.

Bump for any interest the weekend of May 10th.

I’m in NOLA May 15th to the 18th but not sure if I’ll have any free time as I’m showing some new wines with my distributor. I’d love to meet up if I do have some alone time, however.

could do dinner next wednesday night in new orleans. staying at the westin at canal place.

Matt, let me check my travel schedule… I actually may be down there that night for a meeting Thursday.

Are you talking about the 5th? If so I would be around.

sorry guys was just in town. it looks like i’m heading back in two weeks but will only be there for a night and won’t be able to meet up.

hopefully next time!

back in town, and could do a dinner on thursday night 6/13. staying at the westin right off poydras again.

Just saw this post, shocked to see some Nawlins action. I’m across the lake. Any more forward planning being done?