Di Fara's Pizza - < Seats available > Brooklyn offline - May 1, 2013

I’ve been trying to get a hold of Di Fara’s Pizza http://www.difara.com/ for a couple of weeks. Sometimes they answer the phone, and most times they don’t. It’s been discussed here that they’re now doing private parties in the evening between 7:00 and 10:00pm. $30 a person and all you can eat. Dom will make all types of pizza for you and 20 - 23 of your closest friends. More than that and people will have to stand. BYO of course.

Dom’s daughter promises to call me back.

WB offline in May. This offline would take place on a Wednesday night. What do you think? Post if you’re interested. I’d have to guarantee 20 people to lock in a date.
They also do Thursday, but they’re booked well into the future.

May 1 at 7:00.

Dan + 3 *******
Jay Hack *******
scamhi + 1 *******
Paul Jaouen *******
Philip Vondra +1***
Corey Miller +1 *******
A friend ******* [wink.gif]
Michelle Erfer + 1 *******
**David Zylberberg *****
Gil Bauer +1 *******
David Lazar +1 *******
**Leo *****
**King Cab *****
**Diane Elam *****

I count 22 + Jay Hack.

If we go over the maximum amount allowed - 23, we’ll have to play musical chairs.

Confirmed - ***

Interested depending on the date.

Also interested depending on the date.

Interested.

Definitely interested assuming I can make the date work.

Wednesdays are tough, but I am interested.

I can’t eat the dough, but I’ll go for the rest and bring my own spoon. I think a Black Sears Zin would be the perfect pairing.

Wish I could make it . . . .

But holy crap, I just checked out the menu and noticed their regular prices for pizza pies - yikes! They may be tremendous, but I truly hope they feed a family of four at those prices!!!

Cheers!

I think they were the first with the $5 slice.

count me in plus one depending on the date of course

Their facebook page says they are booked through June.

I think they’re the only with a $5 slice.

Not sure if they’ve added air conditioning, but when I used to go there regularly, it was hot as hell in there once it got past about mid to late May, so you may want to take that into your consideration when you plan.

Thursday is booked. They just started scheduling Wednesday eves. That’s why a date may be available sooner, rather than later.

Brad mentioned the heat. The bigger of the issues is their bathroom. [stirthepothal.gif]

I’d be interested.

I would be interested.

At least I know you’ll bring some good wine and save me from drinking whatever Jay brings. [stirthepothal.gif]

I could be talked into this.

I would be interested.

I’m interested +1 if the date works
thanks

It’s official.

Wednesday May 1.

7:00 - 10:00 pm

$30. This includes tax and soda. The only extra is the tip.

Since we’re limited to a maximum of 23, it will be first come first served. I’ll ask for Paypal or a check (in March), so that I’m not on the hook for $600.

Besides BYO, remember to bring glasses.