Omaha?

Anyone here live in Omaha? I’m there for work a lot and would like to find some folks around town to open some bottles with.

[cheers.gif]

I remember trying to put together a Berkshire Hathaway shareholder meeting offline. Major fail. I don’t think there’s much wine in Omaha.

I was born there and left six months later because there wasn’t any good wine to go with their beef. Sorry.

boo.

Holla!! Hey! If you live in NE, you know the pain of poor selections. Still, there is always allocation lists, Internet sales, and the fun of finding something when you’re traveling. Let me know if anyone is interested in an omaha offline.

If Monica Lang isn’t on Berserkers, look her up on Facebook - she’s a wine person who lives in Omaha. She works as a realtor at Celebrity Homes. She can probably hook you up with other wine folks in Omaha.

Thanks Mark. I’ll do just that. [cheers.gif]

Every year I threaten to go to Omaha for the meeting. Maybe next and we’ll make it happen.

I just can’t believe we can’t find a dozen wineberserkers out of 20,000 Birkshire attendees. Let’s figure this out. Where do we start?