Rhone Rangers San Francisco Wine Tasting - Anyone going???

Anyone going or has gone to Rhone Rangers San Francisco Wine Tasting? I have always gone to the Paso Robles Zinfandel Festival, which is the same weekend. Looking for any stories or insight to change my plans. Thanks

Wish I could go. Been before and it was awesome. Can’t afford to hit all the events I would like unfortunately as there are so many in Cali.

Was on the website for the event, and if you volunteer for a 3 hour time slot to help set up on Saturday/Sunday you get a free ticket to the grand tasting. [good.gif]

IF you’ve never been to Rhone Rangers you should go at least once. Great selection of wines. I think I like Family Winemakers more but there’s too much wine to try in one day there.

I’ll be there pouring for Epiphany - anyone up for an offline? I’ll be there Fri - Mon . . .

Cheers!

Just bumping this bad boy . . . ANYONE going from this board? Or are we looking at a Fort Mason Ghost Town?!?!?

Mike - are the two of you up for an offline at some time during the weekend?!??!?!?!?!

Cheers!

Larry, looks like you will have to represent!! [berserker.gif]
Dana and I are at a release party on Friday and then down to Eldon’s “Syrahs of the World” event on Saturday.

I’m going. Look for the awkward, troll-like guy with the lovely lady in tow.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

william,

wanna try to get together sunday night? let me know when you can . . .

Cheers!