OPH Annual Party in the OC, Aug. 15

If any of you Berserkers are not going to Napa and want an alternative to spending your Saturday in Napa-envy neener we are having our 31st annual party at OPH on August 15, from 5 pm on. It is a pretty good time. Poorly scheduled this year it appears, but it is Clara’s b’day event so what can I say. It is a party, not strictly a wine event, but there will be plenty. BYOB/BYO-BBQ, dancing, etc. Let me know if anyone wants directions or more details. Maybe next year we will coordinate better.

[swearing.gif] you Eldon!! I was hoping to catch a party at OPH this summer!!! Tell Clara to change her b’day to the following Saturday [tease.gif]

Lisa & I would love to attend.

I need the address.

Arnie

What is OPH? newhere

OPH = One Particular House

More specifically, Eldon and Clara’s one particular house.

It’s a great party if you can make it. I’m planning on being in Napa that weekend, so I’ll have to catch Eldon another time. Maybe when he has his next great French wine spectacular. [wink.gif]

My thoughts exactly. I already requested a change of date and was denied.

May all your wines be French Eldon. [berserker.gif]

If I’m the third request, will that make it happen?

That is just RUDE!!! [swearing.gif] [middle-finger.gif]

The 22nd does not work, but I am looking into the 29th. No promises, but will try to make most of you happy. grouphug

Hi Eldon! Hope the 29th works. If not, a big hug to Clara, you and Big Tom.

I also hope the 29th works…as it works for me, then I can be party to the big hug.

OK [truce.gif] I have convinced the boss to have a wine berserker event on the 29th. Please don’t tell her that is what you are now called or hitsfan .

I hope that most of you still come to the party on the 15th too. Come once, come twice. grouphug

I am starting a new thread for the 29th event.

Eldon, give the BOSS a big hug from all of us. [friends.gif] See you on the 29th. [dance-clap.gif]

Party tomorrow everyone. [winner.gif]

All are welcome.

Thanks for coming everyone. I am trying to recall what all I (and the Cellar Rats) opened. I have absolutely no clue what everyone else brought.
Some notes posted in the Wine Talk section.

Some notes from the OPH Summer Party - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You are a brave man letting those hooligans in your cellar Eldon. [wink.gif]

And what did it take to get them out of there??? [drinkers.gif] [drinkers.gif]

Eldon, Sorry I couldn’t make it. Sounds like you guys had fun.

Well some people had fun. I am still trying to figure out what I need to delete from my inventory. Whatever it was is long gone from my memory. Hasta el próximo año (until next year).