JC Cellars Summer Beach Party (Oakland CA) July 19

This is a great event…I have no affiliation but if any Berserkers are interested let me know. Traci and I live less than 10 minutes away and will be attending. JC Cellars always throws a pretty darn good party and the taco truck should be good!!

From the website:

We Are Bringing the Beach to JC Cellars!
Don’t miss our annual summer beach party!

When: Sunday, July 19th

Where: JC Cellars Winery 55 4th Street, Oakland

Time: 1-4pm

$20 advance general admission or $25 at the door: Click here to purchase! ($5 discount for club members, plus a few extra perks!) Visit to purchase tickets: http://www.jccellars.com/shop/category_9.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Beach is the theme, fantastic wines are our game. Price of admission includes:

• Souvenir wine glass
  • A sampling of over 12 different wines
  • Light bites provided by an urban chic taco truck
  • An array of artisan cheese and paté
  • Tucker’s Syrah & chocolate chip ice cream cones
  • DJ Brett spinning throw back beats from “California Dreaming” days
  • A chance to beat Jeff in a game of Petanque
  • Meet some of our growers
  • Special event pricing on current and new release wines
  • Children’s craft table sure to keep the kiddies entertained

Sunglasses and flip flops are encouraged! Take BART to Lake Merritt, the ferry to Jack London Square or drive to the winery, but don’t miss the tasting party of the summer! Visit for directions:
http://www.jccellars.com/tasting-room.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tony,

I’m thinking about heading to the EB instead of Napa/Sonoma this weekend. Is JC Cellars and Dashe worth a stop?

Thanks.

Good thing I checked this board…

Yes it is. Also, this Saturday is the East Bay Vintners party in Jack London Square. Multiple wineries, multiple restaurants serving food to pair with each wineries offerings. Great time.

Ken Zinns started a thread in this forum with more details.

Let me know if you make it and we’ll see if we can meet up.

avelebil@yahoo.com

Dan - sorry, Ken’s post is in Commerce Corner under the title “4th Annual…”