Pre-Beserkerfest Wine event Saturday 8/15 in Napa. **Berserker special alert!**

Summer BBQ & Wine event
Saturday August 15th, 11am - 3pm
Punk Dog Winery
918 Enterprise Dr. - Suite G
Napa, Ca 94558.

Good Day everyone.

I am a new member of Wine Berserkers and one of those folks that are ITB. I am a winemaker for Dacalier Wine Co and will also be attending the Berserkerfest Event in Napa.

We have an urban/industrial winey, in Napa and typically our tastings are by appointment only, but a few times a year we clean up the barrel room, open all the doors and host a BBQ to say [thankyou.gif] to all our friends and loyal fans for enjoying our wonderful wines. We were trying to figure out what day to hold our summer BBQ event and with all the hoopla going on with Berserkerfest on August 15th, we thought we would schedule our BBQ on the same day, but just earlier. (11a-3p)

We will have all of our current releases available for tasting along with some nibbles from the grill.

On that Saturday all wines will be 5% off the bottle price and case discounts receive 15% off. We will be pouring some award winning wines from Dacalier Wine Co., Madison Chase Vineyards, Punk Dog Wines, PB Hein Vineyards & Fog Hill. We will also pull a few barrel samples to allow our friends to see into the future. [thumbs-up.gif]

For more information on us or our wines, you can visit the following links.
Dacalier Wine Co. - Specializing in small lot Rhone style wines
Madison Chase Vineyards - Small lot award winning Cabernet Sauvignon
Punk Dog Wines Take your fun seriously - Fun blends for everyday drinking.
PB Hein Vineyards Award winning Cabernet, Syrah & Chardonnay

flirtysmile ** BERSERKER DEAL ALERT **
We realize its important to offer something just a little bit sweeter for those Berserkers who may show up. When you come by make sure to mention Wine Berserkers and we will give you an additional 5% off any purchases. that is 20% off of a mixed case price. [winner.gif]

If you dont get a chance to stop by our winery on Saturday before the Berserkerfest then we will see you at the Cigar shop.

Cheers,
Dave

edited for spelling - dsmig

Thanks, Dave - I won’t be able to make the pre-fest event at your place since I’ll be helping prep (and giving Landreth a hard time), but I sure hope to taste the Rose that evening!!

bumping this back up to the top, nothing like wine and meat before the berserkerfest.

I’m not sure Bill wants me to help, so I might get to attend after all!

Heal up quickly, as I’m bringing my cargo shorts - Carrie Bowman rules or NOT

We are a Cargo Shorts friendly winery. We are also pet friendly! and pets with cargo shorts drink free!

What is the proximity (since I’m too lazy to Google Maps it right now) to Cargo Shorts Carrie and Randy’s place?

its only 2.5 miles directly south of the cigar shop Its off of Enterprise Drive is off of Kaiser Road

Being that its the thursday before the BF1 in Napa I wanted to give this a bump. I know a few of you are hitting up a few other wineries, so we wanted to let you know that we are going to be holding our afternoon party from 11-3 or 4 depending on how the crowds thin out.

We need to clean up our place before we can head over to BF1, but know that we are only 2.5 miles south of the event location.

If we dont see you at our winery, we will see you at Berserkerfest.

Cheers,
-dave

oh we also finalized our menu with a ‘grilled and chilled’ theme Think of this as a Berserkerfest primer!!!

Mixed Grill:

• Steak
  • Portobello mushrooms
  • Tomatoes
  • The Great Asparagus Demonstration (with and without Vignon)

Scallop terrine with tarragon cream sauce
Vignon Caprese
Vignon Seasoned Almonds

I think I will be able to make the last hour of this. I’m not getting into town until 1:30 or 2, but I will swing by before I take the squash to Carrie and Randy. I’m afraid I’ll have to save my fancy pants for the main event though.

Since I’ll be at Carrie’s all day basically, I’ll make sure that we free up some time to venture south for a break.

What you mean “we” Kemo Sabe??

Dave thanks for the invite look forward to meeting you.

It was the Royal We.

I just wanted to thank the berserkers that made it down to our little winery. given all the places to stop, I can see why our little place wouldnt get much traffic. We had a great event and I am looking forward to some feedback on the Rose that I brought to the Bfest. If you tasted it and remember what you thought, I would love the feedback.

As with any Berserkerfest deal - I am giving 25% off a case purchase which is makes this a great QPR Rose for $12.00 a bottle.

Cheers,
-dave