Lasher's in Long Beach Thursday April 19th 6:30 p.m.

Rocking in Long Beach was so much fun let’s do it again!

It’s Wine Lovers Thursday at Lashers so corkage is free.

Time to create new memories of Long Beach off-lines as we meet at Ray’s!

Does Pinots work for everyone?

[cheers.gif]

I wish I can join you hopefully in May after my Vietnam vacation. Enjoy !

Well you got us going again…so a BIG thanks for that…

See you in May…have a great time in Vietnam…we all will want to hear all about it.

Lashers, yum. Pinot, yum. I’m in :smiley:

Sorry Arnie, but I will be at the Seismological Society annual meeting in San Diego, and we have a pub crawl planned. Literally I fear. [head-bang.gif]
Next time, hopefully.
Eldon

Bummer. I wish I could join. Have to pick up my in-laws at LAX. Maybe next time.

We are going to get a Long Beach centric group going again. Hope you will be able to join us.

I should be good for this. Way to keep it going Arnie.

GREAT

Do your friends who joined us at L’Opera visit the Board? They live a couple of blocks from Lasher’s.

BTW you are the one that turned me onto the no corkage Thursdays; so thanks to you we are going there.
[cheers.gif]

I’d love to join in on the fun.

I have to host a client event that afternoon that will probably run into the early evening which might prevent me from joining though. Let me see what I can do, at the very least I’d love to join the next one.

Love to have you attend. Let us know when you finalize your plans.

Lisa will be in town and joining us.

Did you have any thoughts on what you will be bringing? Cabernet??? Some whites to start?

Pinot as the main course

If you want to bring a white starter that would be great

Arnie. I am not going to be able to make this tonight. If u want to shoot for next Thursday I could do that. Sorry Arnie

Sorry to hear that…unfortunately next week I’m conflicted out.

We will all raise one to you tonight!

[cheers.gif]

Sorry I wasn’t able to mke it out last night. Please keep me in mind for the next one.

Will do. Lasher’s treated us extremely well. We were in the private room in the back. Very attentive service, great food and the free corkage made it a great event.

flirtysmile Lasher’s