Berserkerfest 1 Napa Addendum

While Will and Carrie work on the list of attendees (should be updated very shortly), there are some ancillary items to discuss so arrangements can be made.

For those planning of doing some wine tasting, are there certain wineries you would like to go to? If we know what days you want to go, we can hopefully make the arrangements, (appointments) along with group size. We can be most helpful if we can arrange for groups going to a few versus individuals going to all of them. Granted, if you want to drive through the valley and hit whatever on your own time schedule that is fine, but if we can arrange small or large groups at specific wineries, we’ll give our best effort. The quicker I get the preferred stops, the easier it will be to arrange. Soooo.

Give me your:
Date of arrival
Date(s) you want to go tasting
Wineries in order of preference

Other Activities:
Golf ?
Biking
Hicking?
Canoeing?(is that spelled right?)

Let me know what other activities you are interested in and I’ll see about arranging it.

drinking [whistle.gif]

I’d like to run back up to see Thomas at Outpost again. Who is with me?

i have never been so I would be in. I still have a few cases to pick up at Rivers Marie too.

i got a case R-M to get too!

when are you guys going to be around? I know Randy is about ready to kill someone with this half-assed information!

I’d prefer Friday, personally – as I’ll be doing set up and the like most of Saturday. If Saturday is y’alls preferred day – I’d like the morning, although I might take the ride to Corte Madera with Tex.

Guarantee you will be too busy on Saturday to go tasting if you plan on setting up and prepping. Having said that, I would like to go to Outpost.

I live in San Francisco so… Friday is brilliant for me. I think Saturday will be a wash for most people but what do I know.

in! I wanted to go see Thomas at Outpost on friday as well, so this is perfecto =). I should be in Thursday night. Where else should we visit in the area?

Dinner offline on friday somewhere? I do like me some adhoc for easy eats/drinks!

Post deleted - started a new thread instead.

Anyone want to hang out thursday night/afternoon? I arrive at 1pm into Oakland!

Assuming we can make it (looking good so far) we’ll likely be coming in earlier in the week because I think we’re going to visit the central coast first. Not sure exactly when we’ll make it to Napa yet.

Where are you staying and what nights are you staying there?

thursday - sunday. Staying in Yountville at my friend’s place.

Dana and I will be coming up Thursday as well. Probably will have to be an evening thing as we are driving up and staying through the following week. [berserker.gif] A little bit of Napa, a little bit of Sonoma and a little bit of something else on the way home. [drinkers.gif]

Wife and I are coming in on Friday afternon. We would love to go to Outpost as well. Either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.

Hey Charlie, got your PM, will tentatively keep Friday evening open in the event you and a few other out of towners want to drink some high end wine in preparation for Berserkerfest! Thinking 4 to 6 folks. We can play it by ear since there is a lot of time before the event . . . as a local, glad to arrange the details . . .

[berserker.gif]

I should be arriving Friday late morning, so let’s hit some wineries!

Randy, you gonna hook a small group up with some high end tastings at the wineries?

are you flying in todd or driving?

Also, Will said something about organizing a trip to Outpost to meet with TMR. If not, i was gonna contact the Jeff Leve of Napa and see if he could hook it up at a few wineries. (or if Randy can do something that’d be awesome as well)

Driving - I like that drive…