UBER last minute offline in Atlanta with Eric LeVine

Well, Eric has planning skills that match his sarcasm skills…and we’re left with a bunch of great wine ('90 and '88 Chave and some great Champagne) and nowhere to go, tomorrow, in Atlanta.

We were planning a dinner with a bunch of the Berserkers (Dennis Attick, Michael Bowden, John Liotta, etc) but the wrong date was given, and that event is happening on Sunday the 4th, when we are tied up.

Anyone in the Atlanta area tomorrow night? These are the restaurants recommended to us (although it’s likely impossible to get a reservation this late):

Empire State South
Holeman and Finch
Restaurant Eugene

Other ideas? Other Berserkers able to join us, or pull some strings and get a reservation?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, my bad on the email snafu…

Cool! Need to try to juggle another obligation, but might be able. To the list, I’d add 4th & Swift, Local Three, Rathbuns, trying to think of others. I might have a string to pull at Local Three, though I’m not sure how reliable it is. If you want, and can give me a Swag on count, I’m glad to try.

So far the count is me and Eric, that’s it! If you have any pull anywhere, we’ll need it, on a Saturday at prime time!

I have two other balls juggling right now so that hopefully by the time I land in the AM maybe we have something.

Would be great to meet you both, and any of my fellow Atlanta Berserkers, if we can all make it happen.
P.S. to Eric…it’s supposed to storm like a mother from about midnight tonight til late morning tomorrow, so I hope your morning landing actually happens.

We may be able to make it. Were planning to go see Cracker in Athens, but this sounds marginally more fun. :wink:.

The restaurants listed are all good. My wife went to Local3 the other night and raved about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Delta still says on-time for now, but someone else already warned me about the same…

That sounds painful.

Well I walked right into that one…

Wait, is that sarcasm? [wow.gif] neener

Let us know next time you’re in NY, have fun in Atlanta guys!

Purely unintentional humor. Missing and presumed drunk, my favorite CT consumption option.

Dinner with Eric? Bring a sharpie. neener

Local Three. Ask for Chef Chris Hall and tell him T-Bone recommended you go and drink a lot there! Food is outstanding as well.

Great place. But if I tell them I know you, do you promise I won’t be banned for like. neener

I can’t promise you anything like that Chad. You know that.

;D

Keep safe back there. We’re getting news of tornadoes around Atlanta.

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-weather-tornadoes-confirmed-1369462.html

I’m one of Eric’s other ball-jugglers.

One distinct possibility is piggy-backing onto the after event from Roy Hersh’s Port seminar which will be at Valenza from 3pm until it is over, which I would judge to be about 6:30. There was already planning for some of those participants to stay over for dinner, and they are in a private room. (I’m not attending that seminar, but I literally just got home from attending his Madeira seminar tonight, and talked with the organizers.)

Local Three would also be outstanding, and if there are more than a handful I would suggest we go that way, but if not then Valenza would be an easy fall back.

I’ve got some others to hear back from as well.

I just thought this was worth repeating.

Let’s just direct the peanut gallery here: My Buddies Wimped Out on Me - Epicurean Exploits - Food and Recipes - WineBerserkers