Sac Off line March 28 at Juno's

Just found where the former owners of Ravenous turned up. They currently do not have a beer & wine license, but we can bring what we want and they will cook up some Delicious food for us. I spoke to Mark the owner about a special menu, 5 Courses $45 and have some really good quality or scale it back? They have a back room that can fit ten.
Who’s in?
******Juno’s had some kitchen issues as well as local TV news spot, so we moved this back to 3/28. Also the menu was revised and the dessert course was replaced with another savory one.
March 28st (its a Wednesday)

2 spots available as of right now.

Juno’s is the name of the restaurant, its on J st near the 37th st

Here is the Menu:

Kale Caesar salad with grana padano, croutons & lemon anchovy vinaigrette.

Quail stuffed with a pinade of sour bread, caramelized shallots & Marcona Almonds. Served over parsnip puree.

Grilled Haloumi Cheese crostini with wild arugula, cherry tomato jam, olive oil & balsamic reduction.

Steak with preserved lemon & mixed mushroom risotto drizzled with truffle oil.

Calamari stuffed with Jamon Serrano & sundried currants. Braised with smoked Pimenton & sherry vinegar.

Cheers
Jeremy Charmak
916-879-4627

Jeremy,
I’m in +2,
I can offer up:
a 96’ Raussan-Segla in mag, 98’ Leoville Barton
99’ Dominus in mag,
or a 03’ Crocker-Starr Cab Franc or Stones Place.
I think I have a funky mag Allegrini as well
Your pick.

I also have a mag of Pierre Peters BdB for starters. I’ll be bringing a buddy and his step-daughter if that’s OK

Look forward tio seeing the Sac crew again.

Rgds- Gene

Gene - I have you down for 3

Anybody else interested in this? Maybe change it to 750ml instead of Magnums? Or is it to close to Superbowl Sunday?

This event has been postponed for lack of interest. If your interested in this style event at a later date speak up!!!

Jeremy

New idea in the works. Any interest?

Sent PM a while ago; hope you got it. Definitely interested.

Thanks Nate,

To put this on the books, I’m looking at Wednesday 3/21/12 in the back room of Juno’s 3675 J St.

Mark is putting a menu together, I will know more next week. If you been to the dinners at 58 Degrees, this will be just as good or possibly even better…

Only ten spots available. 8 spots left.

Cheers
Jeremy

The Menu is posted, still 6 spots left…

Sorry I can’t make it due to a family obligation. Looks like you filled it, glad to hear. Please keep me in mind for any future debauchery. Also, please let us know how Juno’s is!

Last minute cancellations leave us with 3 spots available for tomorrow nights dinner.