SAM WOO (Irvine, CA) Offline; Saturday, August 27th

Hi All . . . it’s that time again . . . Great Chinese Food + Great Wines! Last time, we had some 18 people attend, finishing all 6 lobsters, 4 fish, and 16 other dishes. It was truly epic! So let’s do it again!

Location: Sam Woo Seafood Restaurant, 15333 Culver Dr. Suite 720, Irvine, CA 92604 (crossroads: Culver, Irvine Center Drive)
Date: Saturday, August 27th
Time: 6:30pm
Theme: Bring anything you’d like!
Limit to 20 guests. Please bring your own stems. Roughly $50-60 a person please bring cash. PM me if you have questions. Thanks!

Table

1. Wei
  2. Fu
  3. Dietz
  4. Wei +1
  5. Kim
  6. Kim +1
  7. Barnebey
  8. Goldsmith
  9. Nieto
  10. Nieto +1
  11. Selman
  12. Curry
  13. Lin
  14. Lin +1
  15. Tita
  16. Tita +1
  17. Ritter
  18. Goldsmith +1
  19. Fu +1

Wait List:

inofcourse

For a minute, I thought ClayFu was going to try again to find some friends. Whew… it’s you, JJ [snort.gif] pileon

Ya know, after this dinner I broke my arm… not sure I’m up for a repeat, since I still can’t pull my zipper up without help. [training.gif]

But ok… I’m in too

celebrate your retirement old man.

Fo sho! Give me a +1 please. Juyuan, the date in the post still says April 30th.

I like this place, too. I’m in :smiley:

FYI this is conflicting with another wine event. Would love to be there but already RSVP’d elsewhere. Heck, last time I left this event for another just to hurt my leg and end up at home in a pain killer induced stupor.

Ohhh. I forgot this is conflicting with another event I RSVP’d for, too. I’m sorry. I won’t be able to attend this. I hadn’t noted the other event in my calendar yet. Bummer.

Is this date set in stone, cuz Aug 27 would work better for me also, but could make Aug 20 work.

27 works here too. We can just go together and talk wine organization in lockers, etc while we eat food [wow.gif]

Lemme see what I can do with the 27th . . . I’ll let everyone know by tomorrow latest. Check back later. . . thanks!
Kim and Kim +1 confirmed.

Joe, thanks for pointing out the date error . . . changed!

THE DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED to AUGUST 27TH. Thanks.

Goldsmith and White confirmed.

Woo Hoo!

Do not see me on the list though.

Sorry about that . . . added. Thanks

Looking forward to it.

and I’m shocked we only polished off 6 lobsters last time around, those were some delicious crustaceans!

See you all there,

Taylor

Hey Juyuan, Count Fe and I for the 27th!! (good thing… we could not do the 20th)

Cheers!!

del Rosario and del Rosario +1 confirmed. Great to hear that you guys can make it! Thanks.

I am back (can’t resist lobster) and this time plus 1. Should be a lot of fun (just like the last time).

Nieto and Nieto +1 confirmed. Thanks.

Ohhhhh. I thought I had the 20th open and goofed. I definitely do not have the 27th open. I didn’t realize you moved me along on the list. I’m sorry for the screw up. Hope you have another wonderful turn out!!