OC offline Saturday, July 9th-Updated with venue and details.

As, I mentioned in the LA offline thread, I had so much fun on my visit last year that I’m coming back for more! Who’s up for getting together in the OC on Saturday, July 9th? Also, if you can’t make this one, there’ll be an offline in LA the night before, on the 8th. Please see the separate thread for that one.

We have a venue! Eldon and Clara Gath have generously offered to host the party at their house in Santa Ana/North Tustin. So, here are the details:

Where: Eldon’s place at One Particular House (pm or e-mail me or Eldon for the exact address and a map)
When: Saturday, July 9th, 5:00 pm until we either get too tired, or run out of wine.
Wine theme: Potluck!
Food: Potluck! If you can, please bring something, either already prepared, or something to throw on a grill.
Stemware: Locals, please bring stemware if you can.

I hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Brad

Attending:
Brad Kane
Eldon & Clara Gath
Veronica Castro + 2
Jay Selman
Steve Anderson + 1
Chris White
Eric Ifune
Bob Summers
Arnold & Lisa Caplan
Jane Benjamin
Marshall Gelb + 1 or 2
Carolyn Stoops +1
Glenn Murlin
Phil Feyerabend
Mark & Francine Hubbard
Robin Miller
Andy Velebil
Francine Haight & Rob Winn
Samantha Sheehan
Mike and Carol Miller
Tom Cook
Mike Garbo
Lauren Buckles & Paul Lin
Bruce Weimer
Ed Bach
Todd French
Wetrock
Leah “coolest chick in LA” Amir

40-41

I might be in Indiana. If not, I am game!

ON the calendar.

Me

Just to let folks know, I should have an update next week with all the logistics, so stay tuned!

Enjoyed meeting you at the OC BF last year. It is a ways out, but count me in as +1 as of now.

Cheers,

Steve

Now updated! See the first post.

Big crowd.

No surprise, having met me last year. [snort.gif]

Count me in please :slight_smile:

I think I could make this one as well!

Great and glad you can make it too, Chris and Steve!

Happy to have the opening to have an event again. It has been too long, so glad that Brad can serve as the perfect excuse. I am gone for a lot of June, so this is a perfect time. As usual, totally informal.

This date looks good for me. It will be nice to see you again Brad. Please add me to the list.

If there is still room available, please put me down as a tenative. If I can get the +1 to go we will be there.

Glad you can make it, Bob. It was nice meeting you last year and it’ll be nice to catch up!

The Carg is maybe in!

Lisa and I are in!

Although I don’t know you Mr Kane, I do know OPH and would like to join in [cheers.gif]

Glad you’re in Arnold and Jane! Looking forward to meeting you!

I’ve updated the list.