May 7. Cellar party at Leslie's

In what I thought would be a grand plan, I sent out an email inviting people to my cellar party. However, my crazy schedule and sadly my ailing parents (hoping its temporary) has left my brain frazzled enough to lose track of who I sent the email to, spoke, to, etc. So, I figured I will back the invite up here in case I missed you.

Also, a lot of out of towners expressed interest and are attending as well so I do not want to leave you out in case you want to be part of the festivities.

Construction begins April 4. The 4th bedroom of my house will turn into a wine cellar.

So, why not have a party to welcome all of my liquid kids home. The party will be Saturday, May 7.

I am planning to have it catered. But, depending on the numbers, that might include everything from the gang at The Cheese Cave, a local restaurant as well as my favorite pizza place. Hey, it pairs well with Port. Andy told me so.

So, here are the current numbers. Thinking about an afternoon start time.

Please bring a bottle to share with the gang and maybe some stems. We will be killing some kids out of my cellar as well.

Confirmations so far…

1. Conrad
  2. FMIII
  3. Gregg G (+1)
  4. Mark J
  5. Brad M
  6. Ramon DR
  7. Fe DR
  8. Steve N
  9. Leah
  10. Tom A
  11. Mike L
  12. Chris W
  13. Rick K
  14. Robert T
  15. Andrea T
  16. Howard C (+1)
  17. Andy G
  18. Andy V
  19. Robo
  20. Francince
  21. Tracy M
  22. Tony V
  23. Chris C
  24. Veronica C
  25. Ron F +1
  26. Bob +1
  27. Mike +1
  28. Sean
  29. Eric I
  30. Robert’s +1
  31. Lisa L.
  32. Jane B

So, please let me know if you would like to be part of the festivities.

Leslie

ahem

And you are?

(ducks)

[smileyvault-ban.gif]

+1, FYI

If I am not out of town then, we would love to go, please add me plus 1

I pray your parents are doing much better…Looking forward to this Leslie!!

Any room for a couple from Ventura?
Best wishes regarding your parents.

You bet I do!

Got you on the list (and Bob +1 as well)

Leslie

Also. Thank you everyone for the well wishes for my parents. Please keep them in your thoughts.

Can’t wait [cheers.gif]

Would love to come, but don’t know my schedule yet.

Eric get out here a day early and we’ll do a little pre-training to prepare for this :slight_smile:

What Andy said!!

Leslie,

Please count me in, if there is still room. All the best to you and your parents.

Sean

Got ya down Sean.

Construction has been moved up to April 1. Also found a really nice person to help move my wine collection (points up a few posts)

Just got off the phone with the gang at the Cheese Cave and they are planning some really great things. If you like a particular cheese, speak now!

If there’s still space, looks like I will be able to make it!

Woo Hoo!

Great news! I added you to the list. Cannot wait to see you!

This should be a really fun day! Not sure my wine AC will be happy but eh, who cares!

I’m re-confirming for Andrea and I, really looking forward to it.

Cheers,
-Robert

[thumbs-up.gif] [dance-clap.gif]