OC Offline--2007 Novys Syrahs @ Casa Murray...6/14 @ 2PM

It’s no secret that over the years I have expressed a fond allegiance and support to Adam’s syrahs, produced under his non-pinot label called Novy. Adam’s wines for me have consistently represented both excellent value and high quality, especially the SLH bottlings. In addition, despite all of the poo-poohing about syrah and how it’s not attracting enough buyers, as said before, by god, we have to fix that and do our part. No better way to help move the dial then to enjoy the wines and appreciate the good in CA syrah.

I would like to invite some of you over to test drive a handful of the 2007 unreleased Novy wines, to give us all more data on the 2007 vintage. Specifically the following 2007 syrahs…

Garys’
Rosella’s
SLH
Judge
Christensen
Napa
Page-Nord
Russian River
Judge (Grenache)

If syrah ain’t your thing, then no problem. However, if you like CA syrah, especially SLH syrah, and you also like what Adam and Novy do, then I will be happy to have you by for a BBQ here at the house. I am limiting the event size to 15, dictated by the first 15 to post.

Saturday, June 13th @ 4PM. BBQ in the backyard.

Frank, add Dana and I to the mix. I really need to buy a house in your area. See you next week. for Petite Sirah.

Mike, good to hear from you. yes, you should move closer. I’ll have my poker friend who sells real estate in here call you. :smiley:

Good ideas always don’t match good timing…we received some credible G2 today that perhaps some of you might be otherwise tied up on the day of 6/13. With that said, I want to find a date that might globally be better so I can offer up the following two dates…plz let me know if you can make it and based on response, I’ll go with the majority. Still want to adhere to 15 total.

Sunday, June 14th

OR

Saturday, June 27th

Have a great 3 day weekend everyone.

Saturday, June 28th? My calendar shows that that date is a Sunday as well.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Corrected. Thank you, Linda.

I am In. Either date works for me. I have a few different wines from Adam… Can Barry be my +1?

Paul, we decided to go with June 14th @ 2PM…my place. Bringing Mr Cole, by all means, bring his handsome mug with you. Paul, if you have any Novy wines, those would work fine. I jave not given any additional thought (yet but will) as to what people can bring but I think I’ll ask for some additional bottles but not many. I suspect we have about 10 total people coming so with my 9 bottles, we are getting juice-rich. [wow.gif]

I can’t make it, Frankie - opera time, baby.