La/Hollywood 11June 7:30PM (CANCELLED)

CANCELLED. We’re doing the 12th. See other thread.

Hey Leo, where did that picture of Teddy Ruxpin go? Couldn’t find it.

[insert pic of Teddy Ruxpin here]

I figured the posts/pics were coming, I may as well add them to my post count
[gheyfight.gif]

Damn, Jeff, that’s the night I’ll now be heading out of town to visit the better half. Sorry I’ll miss your visit. The locals will take good care of you, though, hazing aside. :wink:

Hazing is fine (how else would I know I’m loved?) just bring good wine.
[cheers.gif]

You know Hef?

Had dinner with Hef last night and all I got were sloppy seconds.

Jeff, why not just lump in your group of friends to the offline?

I would, I’m an inclusive type of guy everyone is always welcome (ABQ/Santa Fe mentality I suppose), but with 12 already we’re full and as it is at a guy’s house, that’s all we can fit (table wise and pour wise)

Jealous you’re going to Playboy Jazz Fest! So much fun. Went a few years ago and saw Al Jarreau, Ozomatli and the Dave Brubeck Quartet. Incredible lineup, add to that, several bottles of wine in our picnic basket and it was a fantastic day. Are you going both days?

I remember that day. Ozo was a lot of fun walking down the aisles from the top of the bowl.

I’m going Sunday, a friend of mine has the box for Saturday. I like Sunday better as you catch more “new performers”.

It is great to BYO wine and food and basically have a picnic in the box for 12 hours with nonstop jazz.

Join us for the OL dinner?

Sorry we’ll miss you Jeff. Looks like I’ll be having surgery that week, so I won’t be able to make it.

Ouch. Surgery is no fun. Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery.

Join us for the OL dinner?

THANKS for the invite! Won’t be able to make it, though.
Sounds like an excellent weekend! Say Hi to Hef!

http://www.youtube.com/v/FVo_Y2wZ0Tw&hl=en&fs=1

“Went a few years ago and saw Al Jarreau, Ozomatli and the Dave Brubeck Quartet”

Well, THIS year’s big headliner is Kenny G…

http://www.wineberserkers.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

THAT early on a Sunday is not “headlining”. I still wish he weren’t there as that spot could be used for someone better IMVHO.

i wish more people understood this … maybe this is why i only have, like, 3.4 friends
[wow.gif]

i’ll see if i (we) can make this … i’d be an excited participant with a Rhone theme [give_heart.gif] , and have not yet dined at Grace, so i’m hoping i’m able to return with an “affirmative.” … [fingers crossed] … [drinkers.gif]