NYC! Zach & Kyle Mon 5/18/09 La Grolla CONFIRMED

A business trip to NYC…
Zach with nothing better to do but tag along…

6:30-7:00 pm Mon 5/18

1. Kyle
  2. Zach
  3. Leo
  4. Cheryl
  5. cousin Darren (confirmed)
  6. ??? available

Count me in!

Any chance you would want to pick up an order for me down there?? [wow.gif]

I cant wait for the day when Zach has a real job and he has to sit at a desk all day. Going to be awesome, should be a reality show.

That being said, move this to Friday and I’m in :stuck_out_tongue:

I was going to say yes before I said no. Fridays are a deal killer for me. Extra hours at Chippendales ya know. If it goes weekday other, let me know.

To be clear, it’s a monday night I’m suggesting. Don’t let Pete confuse you!

Great- it’ll be nice to finally meet you!

A little Massachusetts humor? [good.gif]

Ya, Mike can make it now. He’ll be right over on his swift boat. [beee.gif]

Cheryl,

As the local, you have any thoughts or preference as to location?

My last two visits were Whym and Il Corso. Both were good and what I was looking for. Any others in that vein?

I am happy eating anywhere, so will let you, leo and Cheryl decide

How about La Grolla, haven’t been there inj a while. It’s on upper west side.

Leo- did not mean to exclude you as a “local”. Great idea! … restaurant looks perfect in terms of menu, pricing, etc.

I will make the reservation. Is 7 pm ok for everyone? I am flexible and could do earlier or later.

I’ll make it for 6 people in case we pick up some more. I’m all for the small group dinner but 1 or 2 more would be perfect.

Now for the fun part… what about the wines !!! I’ll probably go Italian, given the menu, but will mull it over. That’s 1/2 the fun you know.

I’ve never been to La Grolla. That should be fun. I don’t own any Italians, but will figure something else. Do you have a second country or a varietal you enjoy.

7pm works for me. I’d be challenged to start later.

I am flexible with time too! hahaha

I can do Italian or anything else anyone wants to do. Leo, have you been here? If I bring a champagne to start, will they be able to chill it for us?

Been there many times, but haven’t been there in a while, they always treated us good.

Cheryl - I know from your TNs that we have very similar tastes. Bring whatever you want to share! My favorite wine is cal pinots.

Cousin Darren is in, but needs an early start. That sounded fine according to how I read Cheryl’s email. And Zach clearly has no plans. So, I switched the reservation to 6:30 and the only one I don’t know for sure is Leo.

I kept it at 6 people, so if there’s any other interest we can still pick up another.

NO

sorry… [dontknow.gif]

i’ll just go away now. [blackeye.gif]